(WIP) My version of the HGEC body for Skyrim

acdale

Do you plan on releasing a version without pubic hair? I think having the option would allow this body to become even more mainstream. This body may become the new must-have DMRA body of Skyrim and the more people we can get on-board with it, the better support we have for armors, but with the pubic hair, I'm not as convinced it will happen.

Do you plan on releasing a version without pubic hair? I think having the option would allow this body to become even more mainstream. This body may become the new must-have DMRA body of Skyrim and the more people we can get on-board with it' date=' the better support we have for armors, but with the pubic hair, I'm not as convinced it will happen.

[/quote']

I've been meaning to make a clean shaved version but procrastinating,

perhaps I will work on that later tonight.

Add me to your list of fans Acdale. All in all, an awesome piece of work.

If I may, I'd like to add my own items to the ever growing "wish list" that seems to have developed around this fantastic mod:

• Skin texture along the lines of the Coverwomen mod

• Some even skimpier/tighter Forsworn armor (btw, I currently get a "File does not exist" when attempting to DL the Forsworn armor using the Nexus mod manager)

• a little more muscle tone, maybe some fuller shoulders and biceps too

• bigger breasts, and maybe some physics down the road (Okay, that's probably pushing it I know. Forgive me. :blush:)

Of course take all these requests with a grain of salt since I'm sure you're pretty overwhelmed with all the feedback. Believe me we're all very grateful for what you've done. Kudos to you good sir! :D

Great job on your body mod.I believe it is the best boobed shaped mod out there!If i can make a litle request, could you make a version that is less muscular e.g toning down the stomach/abs muscles and legs? :)

• 3 weeks later...

@Acdale

I'm planning on releasing a new Jenassa companion mod and wish to advertise it using your ADEC body and armour. May I have permission to do so? I will also provide a recommended link to your body and armour compilation.

Yes ' date=' you may use the body....all I ask is that you credit me , and post a link to the body mod

To anyone trying to contact me , I am better reached by sending a PM on nexus

Latest version 1.19 released

Screenshot:

nevernude min weight

[img']http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7193/6827161720_3069688de6_b.jpg[/img]

6973279253_366422834c_b.jpg

nevernude max weight

6827161574_3f389a9137_b.jpg

6827161202_9be8783e50_b.jpg

nude min weight

6827160922_42c488a7fa_b.jpg

6973278671_662a009bb2_b.jpg

Max weight

6827160508_cfb2185fc5_b.jpg

6827159070_444d3c90a8_b.jpg

Back view

6827198828_1f9bf98a6a_b.jpg

6827198704_cfd4754726_b.jpg

@Acdale

I'm planning on releasing a new Jenassa companion mod and wish to advertise it using your ADEC body and armour. May I have permission to do so? I will also provide a recommended link to your body and armour compilation.

Yes ' date=' you may use the body....all I ask is that you credit me , and post a link to the body mod

[/quote']

That's what I was hoping you would say. :) Already done, thank you.

Have endorsed both your bodymod and your armormod on nexus - Love it, love it, love it...

The game is unplayable without it, really...

Excited to see what else you bring to the game of Skyrim...

Keep it up, two thumbs up, break a leg and all that jazz ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey Acdale

I'm curious about Skyrim's character textures and how they work. I'm interested in experimenting with a few skins myself. Would you happen to know what all of the texture maps, like _msn (I know is some sort of normal), _s and_sk are and how to make them?

Thanks in advance if you or anyone in here can help.

Another thing that's bugging me is the whole .EGT file thing in the Creation Kit. Can't seem to make a custom race with custom textures without knowing how to put an .EGT file together.

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

This is beautiful work and I have been away far too long really. I had to check out what was going on in the Skyrim mod section of LL and I have to say I am blown away by how fast and and how far you guys have really come. I am adoring the skin texture and I hope to see more of this and the jiggly bits for my characters further down the line. I *love* making my boyfriend's face turn red when I would mod his Oblivion randomly and eventually I began to actually love doing it for my own games as well. With mods and modders like this I am very excited to see what the future will bring. I have been hesitant to have anything to do with Nexus for personal reasons, including NMM. Now I am no longer hesitant, these mods are well worth it. Thank you for sharing it with this community as well and please take no ill will of what I say about their site.

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

Ok I've tried it along with both armor mods and I am just ecstatic, this is beautiful your hard work is shining through with these mods and I want to thank you again for sharing it with this community as well. I am hating their heads now as they don't seem to match really and I will look for something on my own, I don't want to bother you as you have so many people asking for things already. Again, thank you it's beautiful I hope to find some outstanding male bodies soon as well. If anyone else has suggestions for faces that are compatible with these bodies & armors/clothing please PM me. (Don't want to clog this thread with other links)

• 5 months later...

Archived