(WIP) My version of the HGEC body for Skyrim

acdale

This started off as just personal use only but if I get enough positive feedback I will release it when/if it is ever done lol

This is my attempt at converting my personalized version of the HGEC body I used while playing Oblivion and bringing it into Skyrim.

Personalized as in suited to fit my taste ( larger legs , hips , thinner waistline, some arm and shoulder work).

I don't expect everyone to like it. Of course there will be a working slider once its done , if it ever is done.

So much has changed it should probably be given a different name but being as I used the HGEC body as a modders resource , I put it

in the title.

Of course the author(s) of the original HGEC would be listed in the credits if this is ever released.

All sample pictures are with weight slider at max...

(fits Phygit's feet) but I had to redo the UVmap on feet for it to match up better with the body

Comparison sample pictures

6560371823_59eba0d375.jpg

6560372029_ca0fed2818.jpg

Sample picture of the alpha version in game:

6559856061_57c5574609_b.jpg

6559858243_22913e2ce8_b.jpg

6559854969_7cce8a3798_b.jpg

You can see in the next images where I need help with the body not.....umm...... catching or reflecting shadows ? properly , not really sure. Most noticable at the wrist

6559857167_0cd7a0c449_b.jpg

6559859263_0a972f8791_b.jpg

I have tried all I can think of to correct this , such as :

Turning off vertex colors on both hand and body mesh .

Turning them on for both meshes also matching the all white vertex colors.

tried facing normals in nifskope not facing normals , updating tangent space , not updating..etc....

Matching texture color on the _msn files as seen here"

6560150137_b49955b1a9_b.jpg

6560147797_53c53fef90_b.jpg

Any thoughts ?

Thanks

I'm absolutely loving that body! It's quite to my own taste but I have to agree with some of the people here. The shoulders do seem a bit off and this is coming from someone who likes seeing round shoulders on females. Can't wait till it gets released.

Mickster , thanks for the tip on the uv map , I made a new one and that solved the problem.

As for the shoulders, I am still trying to get them to fit better with the upperbody , so there will be a few more changes.

I'll post more screenshots soon and thanks for the feedback everyone.

The shoulders look weird because the arms aren't connected to the shoulderblades properly. They're hanging off the far tip of the shoulderblades rather than pretty much resting the socket on top of the rib cage. You can see light shining through where the flesh that partially makes up the armpit should be.

That and like every mod here I think the nipples could stand to be slightly lower :x

Thanks for the feedback , I am totally aware of the problems with the shoulder /atmpit area and am working on fixing that up atm. Plus there is some problem with weight in that area as well which is adding to the deformed look.

I will post more screenies when I feel better about the way the shoulders look

Hi

This looks awesome, except for the shoulders, I know its been mentioned a lot and I'm glad you are fixing them up. Feminine shoulders should be narrow and round, masculine wide and square.

Apart from that I love the rest of the body shape. Very feminine, nice long curvy legs and hips and nicely raised pert buttocks. I use a very similar, if not identical (apart from the arms) HGEC body in Oblivion. I don't know where I got it from, but I think its one of the BBB bodies.

Anyway... I can't wait till this is released and see some nice armours made from it too. I'm using the current Nude Females mod at the moment, which is a damn site better to look at than Bethesdas own ugly anorexic female bodies, but once your version of the HGEC comes out, I think it will easily take over as the best at present if not forever. :-)

Made a few changes to the shoulders to make them more feminine looking.

Please let me know what you all think

6592608681_9d4196e817_b.jpg

6592609517_3507691505_b.jpg

Just a little update for you all....

Progress is a little slow , still trying to fix textures up.

I need to make the smaller version (femalebody_0) so we can have a working slider bar.

Also the vanilla hands looked huge,, like she had gorilla hands. They just didn't match up well , so this body uses a custom hand mesh. I'm sure you all have noticed the seam line at the wrist, this is not due to the custom mesh but due to the color differences in the texture files. Vanilla hand texture does not match well with the new body texture , so I will have to make a new one or heavily edit the vanilla one. This will take some time as I am no expert at texturing ...

I...

tumblr_ltcpqmtNOC1qdtv98.jpg

Seriously, this is looking good!!! Share the goods now lol. Even if it is just for testing purposes.

Look at me now, you're making me all eager to have it. I love the form of her thighs especially. Then again the entire form looks great to me.

Can we also have a screenshot from up front? Just for constructive crits. I like the entire body but I get the feeling that her biceps could be just a slight bit thinner. Not by much really. (I could be wrong off course and it might look up worse. Just something to try out I guess) But it's hard to tell from a 3/4th point of view and from behind.

It looks nice, especially legs, hips and waist. Shoulders are bit too muscular for my taste, but if this is the max weight setting mesh i guess its ok. Maybe some little more work and it should be fine.

I hope that eventually breast slider will be added after CK release, it would be awesome if you could resize breasts independently from body weight.

WOW! I'd say the only thing you really need at this point is the textures unless some animations cause the mesh to distort. I love the thighs and hips on this body. What weight setting is she at in that picture?

WOW! I'd say the only thing you really need at this point is the textures unless some animations cause the mesh to distort. I love the thighs and hips on this body. What weight setting is she at in that picture?

Yeah , I need alot of help with the textures...I'm starting to get burnt out on dealing with them.

All pictures are of the max setting. I just started working on the smaller version mesh , so it will be awhile before a weight slider is ready

Thanks for the comments and feedback everyone.

Archived