(WIP) My version of the HGEC body for Skyrim

acdale

Great work!

Acdale, don't you think it would be reasonable to post your WIP body for testing before working on armor?

I see many problems with released on Nexus models e.g. CBBE skin (bone weights) is simply not symmetrical, jumping animations cause serious thighs distortions. I failed to convert with hkxcmd Skyrim human animations and therefore not able to polish (for personal use) the weights in Max appropriately (strange envelopes and bone rotations is another story).

No offensive, just a humble request/suggestion.

:)

On pictures you show comparing original hgec and skyrim model, that original has H cup and LL bottom (my favorite), right? Also, i noticed that hands on the original are pointing sides, while hands of your skyrim model point more to the ground. Maybe thats the reason shoulders look... different.

And if you ever want to release it and convert armors for it, please dont make armors skimpy. Too skimpy looks just ridiculous.

I am seriously loving it :)

Its better to release it late and have a very good quality than to release it early.

But if you are really stuck u can pm someone to take a look at the mesh?

Btw texture wise, what textures would be compatible?

This body looks great. I'm glad to see you toned down the shoulders a bit. In all honesty it will take a hell of a body replacer to pull me away from the thorpac athena body as it is so far imo the best looking body that supports A through C cup breast sizes. (I pretty much like to keep my lady characters at an A or B cup size... just what I prefer.) If theres an A to C cup version I think this could have me changing up my body replacer mod.

Keep up the great work.

ps: I know whatshisface (sp) another member here on the forums has extensive texture working skills from what I have seen, you could shoot him a pm for some pointers or tips if your still having issues with seams and what not.

Great work!

Acdale' date=' don't you think it would be reasonable to post your WIP body for testing before working on armor?

I see many problems with released on Nexus models e.g. CBBE skin (bone weights) is simply not symmetrical, jumping animations cause serious thighs distortions. I failed to convert with hkxcmd Skyrim human animations and therefore not able to polish (for personal use) the weights in Max appropriately (strange envelopes and bone rotations is another story).

No offensive, just a humble request/suggestion.

:)

[/quote']

I am confident I have the skin weight near perfect now , so im not too worried about that anymore.

As far as that armor in the screenshot , it was just something I converted real quick just to see if I could. All of my efforts are going towards getting the smaller body ready now. :)

On pictures you show comparing original hgec and skyrim model' date=' that original has H cup and LL bottom (my favorite), right? Also, i noticed that hands on the original are pointing sides, while hands of your skyrim model point more to the ground. Maybe thats the reason shoulders look... different.

And if you ever want to release it and convert armors for it, please dont make armors skimpy. Too skimpy looks just ridiculous.

[/quote']

Yes it was H cup for sure and LL or maybe L bottom.

Don't worry about too skimpy armors the armor in the picture actually has quite a few pieces missing from my original that I will be adding in later .

I am seriously loving it :)

Its better to release it late and have a very good quality than to release it early.

But if you are really stuck u can pm someone to take a look at the mesh?

Btw texture wise' date=' what textures would be compatible?

[/quote']

None of the vanilla textures are compatible , this mesh has the same uv-map as the original hgec. I just had to make a compatible object space normal map since the original normal maps don't work

This body looks great. I'm glad to see you toned down the shoulders a bit. In all honesty it will take a hell of a body replacer to pull me away from the thorpac athena body as it is so far imo the best looking body that supports A through C cup breast sizes. (I pretty much like to keep my lady characters at an A or B cup size... just what I prefer.) If theres an A to C cup version I think this could have me changing up my body replacer mod.

Keep up the great work.

ps: I know whatshisface (sp) another member here on the forums has extensive texture working skills from what I have seen' date=' you could shoot him a pm for some pointers or tips if your still having issues with seams and what not.

[/quote']

I am still morphing the large body to make the smaller one, as of right now id say the breat size ranges from H-cup to DD.I didn't want to shrink them too much and have the body look weird... I am moving on to the butt and legs for now but may try to shrink the breasts more later..

I will post a comparison screenie soon

Would it be inappropriate to literally beg you to release what you have done, there are a lot of people here waiting to use this awesome body replacer and I'm sure we would all be glad to have it even though it may not be completely polished

I personally never liked Cbbe, and still using tnt body however after seeing your body and possible future armours I can say that I will keep a close eye on your mod. Also for the armours could you make the light amours and clothes very skimpy or make it so that we can chose between very skimpy or just skimpy since I love very skimpy armours. Keep up the good work.

Hi acdale' date='

I can not reply to your private message to me - because you have Private Messaging disabled. If you can enable it, I'll try again in a bit.

Cheers.

[/quote']

Thanks Phygit ,

I just enabled it.

Acdale, do you plan on keeping your current UV? IMO you have the easiest texture to work with and produce things for, judging by the SS and pics you have posted, it is almost like the one for the Oblivion hgec body. If that is true, then I wait eagerly for this, for some reason I have too much trouble with the current body types, texturing them. If this is as much close to the original hgec, then when the CK is out and I get new software, I can begin producing new races in the vein of my old creations once you have a finalized release. Looking forward to it.

Acdale' date=' do you plan on keeping your current UV? IMO you have the easiest texture to work with and produce things for, judging by the SS and pics you have posted, it is almost like the one for the Oblivion hgec body. If that is true, then I wait eagerly for this, for some reason I have too much trouble with the current body types, texturing them. If this is as much close to the original hgec, then when the CK is out and I get new software, I can begin producing new races in the vein of my old creations once you have a finalized release. Looking forward to it.[/color']

You will be happy to hear that the uvmap/texture is just about identical. I am actually using an old outdated hgec texture on the body in the SS. I prefer the skin texture on the vanilla body but there was no way I was going to attempt to change the uvmap to match the vanilla body.

Unfortunately due to this any armor that shows skin and not converted to this body will look very odd

Hey Acdale do you have any kind of ETA for a release of any part of this? Just asking what like 300 people are wondering, don't mean to sound like an ungrateful deuche or anything. The only reason I ask is that Ive only got like a week before classes start back and I'd like to try and do some armors for it. Thanks for any info

Hey Acdale do you have any kind of ETA for a release of any part of this? Just asking what like 300 people are wondering' date=' don't mean to sound like an ungrateful deuche or anything. The only reason I ask is that Ive only got like a week before classes start back and I'd like to try and do some armors for it. Thanks for any info

[/quote']

I am typing up the readme and getting the screenshots together for release later today....

I will give the link once it is ready

Keep in mind this is only a beta release

Eh' date=' i perfer the original in all honesty. The skyrim verion has a ghetto booty, arms and legs that look like their on steroids and way to exaggerated of a chest. Doesn't appeal to me :-\

[/quote']

I don't expect everyone to like it but appreciate all feedback good and bad

Archived