Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
On 2/18/2026 at 2:30 PM, PerVertEx said:


All mods folder: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/qlcn94eypjdby/Deadlock

CNS ready
Mapping1.jpg.1430ec22b95261526b0ddd542f1558e7.jpg
My Mods
Mod author: PerVertEx
Feel free to decompile and use my models but mention me somewhere.

 

Celeste fixed for CNS

FemaleRear.jpg.8e697ae92337fecb7ca480ca0c39affc.jpgFutaRear.jpg.49c36fb5d0e802a28a08cd63fbd99449.jpgFullNude.jpg.ae2379c7d02dd97ce2a3f0ae4ef2f919.jpgFutaFront.jpg.0d9389f7152bcf225cfbd20019b65d8e.jpgSkirtBra.jpg.aa80e98f9f4deba6dedc1f63c59ea7dc.jpg

 

Mina fixed for CNS

MinaFront.jpg.b7bee52a65ba6525de66bdf0d6932fc2.jpgMinaButtplug.jpg.8a8cbbf6ec529f08808a3be63fe7b09d.jpgMinaRear.jpg.7490614acb96d2df139b5223b624c195.jpgMinaFuta.jpg.2a2b5578ab0fc471b0bdddd13a338e55.jpg

 

Silver fixed werewolf CNS
SilverBeast.jpg.90041cdcd78c8affa3b0e9d59691c1f4.jpgsil2.jpg.04b37c4d61f7e49b2869d634c611e7e3.jpgSil1.jpg.b00d5fa7b789b6f1eb1f722215282f0c.jpgSil0.jpgSilverRipped0.jpg.cc01cd0f46edede60138eeb9b46d6d7b.jpgSilverRipped1.jpg.jpg.1f79d00294fdbcd2821d23edda385ef0.jpg


Werewolf

WerewolfErected.jpg.a70993f46b8847e3024e5d578e97f7eb.jpgWerewolf_futa.jpg.de559d537c9ff1e1b61d091fcda3de7c.jpg

 

Graves + Shambler

Graves0.jpg.1d8bffd892208fb929abd5fd49c5a088.jpgGraves1.jpg.0e9ec668016889b7bd3b2507d60e03a9.jpgShambler.jpg.6f048a6182fb21ce07cf911202fb5e34.jpg

 

Vindicta fixed for CNS

Vindicta.png.b17da0dc7cfd84c978d352c13280ad52.png



Other Authors Mods compiled by me

 

Recompiled Vindicta GoodLuckCharm

GoodLuckCharm1.jpg.1005e352954dc5bef34e5fec6668798f.jpg

 

Graves Buffed By FalloutThru

Graves_FalloutThru.png.65fccb033186b237f7c07b245c36f962.png

 

Silver Buffed By FalloutThru

SilverBuffByFalloutThru.jpg.2bcefd9e14168dfe170bad277b5834f3.jpg

 

I someone able to share the fixes for these mods as of the new update?

Posted
On 10/1/2026 at 8:27 AM, theshiggle said:

I've been using the QOS Mina skin and was wondering if anybody knows of any other QOS skins out there 

There is a whole discord server for most games out there made this theme specificaly, if you cant find it remind me to give you an invite

Posted
Posted
21 hours ago, Lune83 said:

There is a whole discord server for most games out there made this theme specificaly, if you cant find it remind me to give you an invite

Drop an invite

Posted
On 9/30/2026 at 3:08 AM, SimpleSpecimen20 said:

Half-Nude Mina (No buttplug, shorter skirt, non-futa, no cum stains).

From what I've tested (Two rounds of SB, as and against a Mina), this works, but if there's issues, idk.
The few hours it took me banging my head against the key board to figure this out are all I got when it comes to Deadlock modding.
For anyone who does know more, all I did on my end was use Source2Viewer to replace the skeleton in the mod file with the latest one from CNS and got lucky.

image.thumb.jpeg.c935783493973999bfaeebc00d05bd94.jpeg

Half-Nude Mina CNS Update.7z

what tutorials ya seen to fix the mods? would legit help some others to also get into fixing other stuff in here themselves if you can do it, we all can lmao. and thanks for the vindicta one.

Posted
On 10/1/2026 at 7:02 PM, Satharonen said:

I someone able to share the fixes for these mods as of the new update?

Do you have the SFW version without cum or put plug or was it only on game banana?

Posted

the mods i have rn that still need to get updated are:

paige sinners, werewolf silver knot, and the celeste after dark mods

(there might be some more but i havent tested them all, your girls got a lot of porn mods installed)

REALLY hoping someone can get a fix for the knot silver mod, given this is still the only place you can get it afaik

Posted
2 hours ago, vikitty said:

the mods i have rn that still need to get updated are:

paige sinners, werewolf silver knot, and the celeste after dark mods

(there might be some more but i havent tested them all, your girls got a lot of porn mods installed)

REALLY hoping someone can get a fix for the knot silver mod, given this is still the only place you can get it afaik

update: bottom heavy mina also doesnt work but there is an updated version i just didnt install it

Posted
2 hours ago, vikitty said:

the mods i have rn that still need to get updated are:

paige sinners, werewolf silver knot, and the celeste after dark mods

(there might be some more but i havent tested them all, your girls got a lot of porn mods installed)

REALLY hoping someone can get a fix for the knot silver mod, given this is still the only place you can get it afaik

also the only issue with the paige sinners is that the animation is gone, so i hope its an easy fix? probably just broke cause of the new sinners mechanics

Posted
4 hours ago, vikitty said:

also the only issue with the paige sinners is that the animation is gone, so i hope its an easy fix? probably just broke cause of the new sinners mechanics

Also moans are kinda wrong now, but honestly all in all mod works fine

Right now I'm only missing celeste mod and generally all is as it was before update

Posted
On 9/11/2026 at 2:30 AM, Dravsky said:

 

I have some popular mods, some more niche ones. Attached is my current nude/lewd mod .vpk list (including a new Holiday one I also just finished up).
List of characters:

- [pak01] Celeste ("Blessed" Celeste by sts_developer; I may fix her neck looking ridiculously long soon)

- [pak02]  Vindicta (my personal favorite of the bunch, full nude, weird shop glitch I can't seem to fix)

- [pak03] Graves (the one I edited, as mentioned, although the one here includes a fix for the weird thigh deformation when she crouches; something not in my original post)

- [pak04/pak05] Silver (Girlfailure Silver by FlamingRug, along with the bush addon; availiable on Deadlock Mod Manager)
- [pak06] Mina (Mina without panties; I forget the author. I may work on this model and expose her tits as well) 

- [pak09] Vyper (V's V by Walttheguyman; debating removing it from my mods, but eh)
- [pak10] Holiday (made by grafting a different nude model onto Holiday's. I think this is the best nude Holiday out there. Keeps her boots, hat, a shrunken scarf, and that's it. The other nude Holiday mod I know of keeps none of her accessories and is too skinny for my liking)


I mostly have mods for the characters I fancy the most, Vyper being a stretch (we'll see what her eventual final model looks like). The Graves and Holiday mods are unique to my work so far.

nsfw_paks.zip 75.82 MB · 23 downloads

the holliday mod looks great keep it up

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...