vikitty Posted September 7 Posted September 7 On 9/2/2026 at 12:03 PM, CyStamps said: there is also this one that i think might be the one the original post referred to. RemMod is no clothing at all, and Sheathy Rem has his normal clothes but also penis and hole Sheathy Rem V2.rar 51.82 MB · 5 downloads omg yes ty thats the onee so cute
morbingtime Posted September 9 Posted September 9 On 9/2/2026 at 11:03 AM, CyStamps said: there is also this one that i think might be the one the original post referred to. RemMod is no clothing at all, and Sheathy Rem has his normal clothes but also penis and hole Sheathy Rem V2.rar 51.82 MB · 7 downloads Oooh sick, this one is much cooler!
Dravsky Posted September 10 Posted September 10 Hey all, I've been lurking in this topic for a bit and use it for downloading NSFW mods (I've gotten a good selection from here). Recently I got an itch to modify the GravesBuffed mod by FalloutThru since I prefer smaller tits, before then going on to make her pussy more detailed (I grafted an existing model, didn't make my own). Thought I'd post it here in case anyone else has my tastes. nerfed_graves.zip 4
Iudex_Invictus Posted September 10 Posted September 10 14 hours ago, Dravsky said: Hey all, I've been lurking in this topic for a bit and use it for downloading NSFW mods (I've gotten a good selection from here). Recently I got an itch to modify the GravesBuffed mod by FalloutThru since I prefer smaller tits, before then going on to make her pussy more detailed (I grafted an existing model, didn't make my own). Thought I'd post it here in case anyone else has my tastes. nerfed_graves.zip 4.16 MB · 1 download would you mind sharing what other mods you have? I'd like to expand my collection too
Dravsky Posted September 11 Posted September 11 6 hours ago, Iudex_Invictus said: would you mind sharing what other mods you have? I'd like to expand my collection too  I have some popular mods, some more niche ones. Attached is my current nude/lewd mod .vpk list (including a new Holiday one I also just finished up). List of characters: - [pak01] Celeste ("Blessed" Celeste by sts_developer; I may fix her neck looking ridiculously long soon) - [pak02] Vindicta (my personal favorite of the bunch, full nude, weird shop glitch I can't seem to fix) - [pak03] Graves (the one I edited, as mentioned, although the one here includes a fix for the weird thigh deformation when she crouches; something not in my original post) - [pak04/pak05] Silver (Girlfailure Silver by FlamingRug, along with the bush addon; availiable on Deadlock Mod Manager) - [pak06] Mina (Mina without panties; I forget the author. I may work on this model and expose her tits as well) - [pak09] Vyper (V's V by Walttheguyman; debating removing it from my mods, but eh) - [pak10] Holiday (made by grafting a different nude model onto Holiday's. I think this is the best nude Holiday out there. Keeps her boots, hat, a shrunken scarf, and that's it. The other nude Holiday mod I know of keeps none of her accessories and is too skinny for my liking) I mostly have mods for the characters I fancy the most, Vyper being a stretch (we'll see what her eventual final model looks like). The Graves and Holiday mods are unique to my work so far. nsfw_paks.zip 4
RachelThePup Posted September 12 Posted September 12 On 9/10/2026 at 11:30 PM, Dravsky said:  I have some popular mods, some more niche ones. Attached is my current nude/lewd mod .vpk list (including a new Holiday one I also just finished up). List of characters: - [pak01] Celeste ("Blessed" Celeste by sts_developer; I may fix her neck looking ridiculously long soon) - [pak02] Vindicta (my personal favorite of the bunch, full nude, weird shop glitch I can't seem to fix) - [pak03] Graves (the one I edited, as mentioned, although the one here includes a fix for the weird thigh deformation when she crouches; something not in my original post) - [pak04/pak05] Silver (Girlfailure Silver by FlamingRug, along with the bush addon; availiable on Deadlock Mod Manager) - [pak06] Mina (Mina without panties; I forget the author. I may work on this model and expose her tits as well) - [pak09] Vyper (V's V by Walttheguyman; debating removing it from my mods, but eh) - [pak10] Holiday (made by grafting a different nude model onto Holiday's. I think this is the best nude Holiday out there. Keeps her boots, hat, a shrunken scarf, and that's it. The other nude Holiday mod I know of keeps none of her accessories and is too skinny for my liking) I mostly have mods for the characters I fancy the most, Vyper being a stretch (we'll see what her eventual final model looks like). The Graves and Holiday mods are unique to my work so far. nsfw_paks.zip 75.82 MB · 2 downloads after downloading the additional file on my end Graves still has the clippy thighs im not sure how to fix it, so i was wondering if maybe an update messed with it or something, or should i uninstall the original that you made and like reorder the mods somehow?
Dravsky Posted September 12 Posted September 12 5 minutes ago, RachelThePup said: after downloading the additional file on my end Graves still has the clippy thighs im not sure how to fix it, so i was wondering if maybe an update messed with it or something, or should i uninstall the original that you made and like reorder the mods somehow? Â Yes, uninstall the original Graves .pak I made. It'll overwrite the updated file if you have both .pak files.
RachelThePup Posted September 13 Posted September 13 On 9/12/2026 at 1:34 AM, Dravsky said: Â Yes, uninstall the original Graves .pak I made. It'll overwrite the updated file if you have both .pak files. i uninstalled it and now graves doesnt have a skin on, she went to her base model Â
Iudex_Invictus Posted September 13 Posted September 13 On 9/11/2026 at 8:30 AM, Dravsky said:  I have some popular mods, some more niche ones. Attached is my current nude/lewd mod .vpk list (including a new Holiday one I also just finished up). List of characters: - [pak01] Celeste ("Blessed" Celeste by sts_developer; I may fix her neck looking ridiculously long soon) - [pak02] Vindicta (my personal favorite of the bunch, full nude, weird shop glitch I can't seem to fix) - [pak03] Graves (the one I edited, as mentioned, although the one here includes a fix for the weird thigh deformation when she crouches; something not in my original post) - [pak04/pak05] Silver (Girlfailure Silver by FlamingRug, along with the bush addon; availiable on Deadlock Mod Manager) - [pak06] Mina (Mina without panties; I forget the author. I may work on this model and expose her tits as well) - [pak09] Vyper (V's V by Walttheguyman; debating removing it from my mods, but eh) - [pak10] Holiday (made by grafting a different nude model onto Holiday's. I think this is the best nude Holiday out there. Keeps her boots, hat, a shrunken scarf, and that's it. The other nude Holiday mod I know of keeps none of her accessories and is too skinny for my liking) I mostly have mods for the characters I fancy the most, Vyper being a stretch (we'll see what her eventual final model looks like). The Graves and Holiday mods are unique to my work so far. nsfw_paks.zip 75.82 MB · 4 downloads thanks a lot!
Reiami Posted September 14 Posted September 14 On 9/3/2026 at 5:10 PM, randomkuntdeadlock said: This might be a long shot but I don't know where else to ask, does anyone have a working version of the "Graves‘ school mizugi" mod? it had 2 versions one with her jacket on and one without it (like the image) the link in game banana is still up but it seemingly got withheld for whatever rule they decided to enforce arbitrarily Link to mod: https://gamebanana.com/mods/660659 Doe anyone happen to have this mod because gamebanana took it down until the violations were fixed
RachelThePup Posted September 15 Posted September 15 On 9/4/2026 at 5:56 PM, yelafree said: I made this, I have a bak, and I just test it, it work Graves_SchoolMizugi_Nojacket.zip 47.6 MB · 10 downloads does anyone know if there is a version with the shoes repaired/ no shoes, i love the rest of the skin but i hate the ripped up shoes
Iudex_Invictus Posted September 15 Posted September 15 so I just came across this on twitter (there were a few other characters too) would anybody be willing to make this a real mod (for money ofc)? 1
xxvvvlization Posted September 16 Posted September 16 On 9/9/2026 at 11:53 PM, Dravsky said: Hey all, I've been lurking in this topic for a bit and use it for downloading NSFW mods (I've gotten a good selection from here). Recently I got an itch to modify the GravesBuffed mod by FalloutThru since I prefer smaller tits, before then going on to make her pussy more detailed (I grafted an existing model, didn't make my own). Thought I'd post it here in case anyone else has my tastes. nerfed_graves.zip 4.16 MB · 7 downloads can u make them like pettanko small.... i feel like she should be flat since shes so lanky 1
sitsat Posted September 19 Posted September 19 On 9/17/2026 at 1:31 AM, xxvvvlization said: can u make them like pettanko small.... i feel like she should be flat since shes so lanky i second this
sitsat Posted September 19 Posted September 19 ho and alo the legs are bugged. when you jump the legs get diformed because of the weight pain on the rig.
1petrel Posted September 21 Posted September 21 Does any1 still have that naked doorman mod, or any mods by pinkcrackshot for that matter? They wiped everything from the entire web it seems, maybe somebody has anything backed up?
FalloutThru Posted September 22 Posted September 22 Does anyone know an easy way to edit textures of a pre-existing mod?
Reiami Posted September 22 Posted September 22 14 hours ago, FalloutThru said: Does anyone know an easy way to edit textures of a pre-existing mod? What you trying to edit because if it's just the textures then you will have to extract them through Source 2 viewer then once you have the materials you then can edit them in a photo program like gimp or something. The Important part though is to rebuild the folder exactly how you see it in the export once you have finished you will need to put X mod with the new textures into CSDK 12 or a program like it and recompile it. This is just a Overview of what you need to do generally though there are a few more steps but your better off looking at Deadlock modding for a better overview.
KnightDark99 Posted September 24 Posted September 24 (edited) Hey does anyone have this mod ? it seems the author has made this mod private on gamebanana. https://gamebanana.com/mods/694821. I have 1 version of the skin, I am attaching the file. pak20_dir.rar Edited September 24 by KnightDark99 Found a version of the mod in my backup 1
adshshfo Posted September 24 Posted September 24 there should be all the variants inside Silver.rar 2
bo124 Posted September 25 Posted September 25 are there anymore futa mods i only have skins for graves vindicta silver and mina and celeste would love to see paige futa mod maybe even geist or haze i couldnt find anyÂ
Reiami Posted September 26 Posted September 26 14 hours ago, bo124 said: are there anymore futa mods i only have skins for graves vindicta silver and mina and celeste would love to see paige futa mod maybe even geist or haze i couldnt find any Im going to put it this way while i have been working on my own mod but it's currently delayed mainly due to my own perfectionism for rebuilding the body and stuff the way i want to see it given that right now PerVertEx is the only one that has released any futanari or transgender variations for characters it's unlikely for now we may see any updates or new versions even on sites like gamebanana the mod pipeline if you will has slowed down a bit.
NoneOfYourBusines3 Posted September 27 Posted September 27 no one is making wraith/yamato bottom heavy mod?
thattoastguy Posted September 28 Posted September 28 On 8/25/2026 at 4:17 PM, Iudex_Invictus said: you mean this one, yeah? shame it's the clothed one, the file I have is for the nude one with big tits, heart pupils and a massive dick. can we get any of these linked here? I cant find clothed, unclothed, or the others mentioned WORKING anywhere. Every link i find is dead or the broken files 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now