Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Mia’s Lair / Sex Slaves – MiaFindCaptives quest progression issues

I ran into two reproducible progression problems:

1. Stage 180 – Dremora Vernor
After making Mia a slave and returning to Vernor, the dialogue option “Well Vern, I decided to make Mia a slave” appears, but Vernor gives no response and the quest does not advance.

Workaround:
SetStage MiaFindCaptives 190

This allowed the quest to continue normally.

2. Allison Ravencrone – quest remains at Stage 200
I completed the gameplay leading through finding Jenny and reaching Allison, but MiaFindCaptives remained at Stage 200 and Allison would not trigger.

The ESP contains:

  • 215 – Find Jenny / make her follow
  • 220 – Found Idgrod
  • 223 – Dummy stage to get Allison out of shackles
  • 225 – Dummy stage to force Idgrod out of chains
  • 230 – Allison bonding progression

However, in-game:
SetStage MiaFindCaptives 223

returns:
“Stage 223 not found.”

Runtime quest is:
MiaFindCaptives (39029296) 'Find the Jarls daughter'

I have a save around this point and can provide additional console results/testing if useful.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...