LOVERS ADVENTURER BY C_HARLOCK

So far so good. Checked mainly for creature rape since that was what was causing the ctds for me and havent had any issues yet. Tried letting my companions get raped by creatures and my summons raping enemies; both work fine for now, not yet tested gangrapes though. I should mention that I edited the raperS esp to disable all item stealing and dropping so I cant vouch for that aspect of the mod. Also havent tested the other new features you added for lack of time. I will try to test it a bit more tomm. I did notice some weird issues with my companions.

I was wondering if I could make a small request. I was hoping you could make it so that rapers cannot be attacked while raping and making them stop their rape attack. Im playing with companions and it gets annoying when they keep interrupting enemy rape attacks. I also dont want them to stop fighting all together either as that might force me to face the remaining enemies on my own. Maybe it could be something you could look into when you settle the other stuff first. Anyway, I'll try to give a more thorough testing tomm when I get more time and post any problems or issues.

Hmm. I seemed to be getting CTDs as soon as combat rape ended every single time last night, both with humans and creatures. I'll post my load order this evening when I get home.

For the record, the RaperS in the AIO pack works fine, and the last version from c_harlock's previous thread works (well, it results in the same NPC/creature repeatedly raping my character, but at least it doesn't crash).

Hi Iron jack, that might be a non clean install, to make sure just test a new game, if that´s the problem it will be solved, then all you need to do is to make sure the save is clean, check that loversraperS is disabled and that nothing depends on it, ( you shouldn´t have the rape spell or rape loversrapers config spell prior to save ).

I hadn't done a clean save, no. Upon clean-saving, it seemed to work perfectly for creatures, but still crashed the first time an NPC (one of the assassins in the tutorial dungeon) raped my char.

I haven't had much more time to play around with it lately, but I'll mess with it some more soon to see what I can figure out.

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

TamagoClub.esm

HiyokoClub.esm

LoversCreature.esm

x117race.esm

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp

Real_Mannequin.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

MaternityClothes.esp

MadCompanionshipSpells.esp

MCS extension.esp

SetBody.esp

CoverYourself.esp

TamagoPlayerHUD.esp

TamagoNews.esp

TamagoShop.esp

TamagoTopic.esp

TamagoConfide.esp

LoversTamagoClub.esp

LoversEncounter.esp

HiyokoGenerator.esp

HiyokoGeneratorCreature.esp

TamagoSetBody.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversSetBody.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversJoburg.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlus.esp

LoversBed.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

LoversContraception.esp

LoversBitch.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversCreature_SexualOrgans.esp

LoversCreature_SexualOrgans_Dogs.esp

LoversStopCombatEx.esp

LoversRapeSlave.esp

LoversAdultYield.esp

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

LoversVictims.esp

LoversProstitute.esp

LoversSoundVolumeDown.esp

LoversMB2.esp

Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

Lovers3dorgasm.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

There's more Beautiful People stuff there, but it's merged into the bashed patch and not really relevant anyway, I figure. No lovers plugins have been merged.

I hand-ordered the Lovers plugins per the recommendation from prophour's AIO thread (under "technical assistance" -> "example load order"). I then rearranged a bit with Lover with PK coming before your plugins, and your plugins in the recommended order from the OP ("Enable the three plugins, rapers, jouburg and adultplay in that order.")

Guest Donkey

Iron jack this mod LoversProstitute.esp needs the latest LoversAdultPlayPlusSSP.esp your using LoversAdultPlayPlus.esp so it will crash your game,no matter how hard you try, the best you can do, is either disable it, or rename LoversAdultPlayPlusSS.esp to LoversAdultPlayPlus.esp with wreybash tool.

There are some that I dont use, just make sure the loverscreature goes before loversrapers, also try with the 1.01 version, should be crash resistant...

Make sure the other mods you are using don´t need any of the 3 mods, as it can cause crashes, Loversbitch for example, also you might not need it anymore... same for loversprostitute... Alos I don´t know if lovers3dorgasm might have something to do with it...

Iron jack this mod LoversProstitute.esp needs the latest LoversAdultPlayPlusSSP.esp your using LoversAdultPlayPlus.esp so it will crash your game' date='no matter how hard you try, the best you can do, is either disable it, or rename LoversAdultPlayPlusSS.esp to LoversAdultPlayPlus.esp with wreybash tool.

[/quote']

Hmm. Noted. I'll remove it.

There are some that I dont use' date=' just make sure the loverscreature goes before loversrapers, also try with the 1.01 version, should be crash resistant...

Make sure the other mods you are using don´t need any of the 3 mods, as it can cause crashes, Loversbitch for example, also you might not need it anymore... same for loversprostitute... Alos I don´t know if lovers3dorgasm might have something to do with it...

[/quote']

Okay. I'll trim my plugins down a bit and see if that helps. A lot of the stuff I have loaded was just there because I figured "why not?", heh. Shame about LoversBitch though, that's a good one.

As a result of taking damage from a rape attempt, it's quite easy to die after being approached only a few times. I've been killed from full health after entering the joburg dialog just twice, at low level. Sometimes this can happen even if no sexual act occurs - it seems to be entering the dialog that causes damage.

There's a glitch in here somewhere that will render the player unable to engage in any sex ever again, and it's somehow related to the joburg greeting, but I haven't been able to reproduce it consistently.

In one of the previous versions, if the joburg knockdown effect was set to "none", the joburg greeting would never open and the player would just sort of vibrate back and forth, grunting and taking damage over and over without end. Haven't yet checked for this in the latest version.

Any chance of changing the AdultPlayPlus part to be based off AdultPlayPlusSSP instead? Would be much more compatible with other mods that way. (things that work with AdultPlayPlus work with AdultPlayPlusSSP, but not the other way around usually)

In one of the previous versions' date=' if the joburg knockdown effect was set to "none", the joburg greeting would never open and the player would just sort of vibrate back and forth, grunting and taking damage over and over without end. Haven't yet checked for this in the latest version.

[/quote']

This bug is still present. Changed to "topple" or something, fixed it. Though dialogue kicks in in every situation, even when confronted from the sides/behind... I think c_harlock meant it this way, not sure though.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been trying out this mod and have noticed that my girl doesn't get the option of whoring herself if she gets caught by a stalker, just nod, refuse, and let me suck your cock. Also, there doesn't seem to be any reason not to refuse. If she nods, then its normal sex no damage or money stolen, if she refuses then the bad effects occur. So why refuse at all (besides RP)? I'm only running Lover's Adventurer and its required mods, nothing else lovers wise but I do have a packed FCOM, SDR, LAME, etc install plus Estrus. Also, there doesn't seem to be any Joburg-gang raping, though the stalkers do gather around as soon as the first sex act is over they walk away.

EDIT: Helps getting the load order correct! I was used to putting stuff before LoversPK while your mod needed them after it. With the correct order some of the stalkers started propositioning my girl as if she was a whore, so that works.

Suggestions/Wishlist

Incorporate a way for the player to escape rape (if LoversEscapeRapePlayer isn't compatible), maybe flag the action as a hostile act to attack back without the guards being pissed off.

Have different types of stalkers/rapers, ones that are happy to pay for it, others that will only accept submission, and others that rape and rob no matter what.

Have gang rape more likely to happen if the rapers are in the same faction.

Patrons that buy sex from the player may insist on going somewhere more private if their responsibility/social station is at a certain level.

Thanks for your hard work!

Hi , if you refuse thetes a chance of knocking down the stalker , 50% modified by strength and hand to hand , if you win there s mo rape and the raper goes to the ground KO . The chance of sell for sex depends on the responsibility of the stalker .