LOVERS ADVENTURER BY C_HARLOCK

Well, I dind´t try with those vampires, does it work well everywhere else ?

My load order for the lovers mods is:

Lovers with PK

Loverscreature

Loversadventurer

LoversFSE

LoverstruecrimeEx

Loverssetscale

LoversTamagoclub

Loverscontraception

Tamagobreak

Tamagoconfide

TamagoTopic

Tamagonews

TamagoSetBody

Loversanimpriority

LoversAnimobjectspriority.

About the crash on knock down it happened to me before the clean install, after it never happened again. That must be a diferent issue for sure.

Also happened with the last version ?

I copied your load order Harlock, and now rapes don't start at all. On the bright side, at least I don't get crashes now!

Also, last version of what? Adventurer? I'm not sure, the file I had before and the new one I downloaded were both the same size, so I can't tell if they were actually different versions. Maybe you should include a readme in your zip, containing change notes and version numbers.

-edit-

Uh, okay, I fixed that. Good ol' BSA Invalidation -> Redirection. Never lets me down.

Can't for the life of me figure out why it works, but whatever.

Still get the crash with the vampires though.

-edit 2-

Started a new character, no crashes so far, even on the vampires. No idea what the problem might have been, as I haven't disabled any other mods.

Ok, I´m having some kind of stability problem in the savegames that I dind´t had before, so at this time I´m pulling down the mod, until I find a way to make everything to work fine...

I´ll try to release a modified adultplay, and later a modified jouburg to make things simple, but interrelations between the mods will be lost...

Ok, at this time I´m testing LoversRapers Gbang, Adultplay modified and Jouburg modified, they seem to work well, but lost the interrelations between them, especially between jouburg and adultplay...

As soon as I can test them a bit more I´ll release them in a new thread.. Don´t want more surprises as the previous one...

Againt, thanks to all for helping me with this...

Ok' date=' at this time I´m testing LoversRapers Gbang, Adultplay modified and Jouburg modified, they seem to work well, but lost the interrelations between them, especially between jouburg and adultplay...

As soon as I can test them a bit more I´ll release them in a new thread.. Don´t want more surprises as the previous one...

Againt, thanks to all for helping me with this...

[/quote']

No, thank you! I greatly enjoyed this one and can't wait to try again once the kinks get worked out

Ok, I think that I found the problem, There are a lot of references to the original plugins in the scripts, so if the name changes they don´t work as they should, that might be it. So the release will be as follows:

1st the 3 plugins modified, but standalone version, I mean , there will be no dependencies between them

2nd The 3 plugins modified, but dependant on each other, so all of them will be needed to work, then there will be interrelationships between them, and the final result will be the originally intended.

And wich are the interrelationships ? Cooldown periods that work for all of the 3 mods, dialogue jumping from adultplay to jouburg and viceversa. Not much, but I liked that idea...

Any feedback ??

Anyone without problems or people with freezing problems ?

I found a small glitch: the random chance for a low-responsibility npc to have an, err, bad reaction to the player changing his/her mind seems to be broken. I tried to trigger it a good half-dozen times in a row and got nothing, so I looked at the conditions in the editor. I think that by setting it to not be random with no conditions, it always runs the normal "get away from me" instead of checking the random choices. When I set that one with a condition for responsibility above 30, I got both of the other choices, but some other glitch prevented it from going any further. I'll have to get back to you with the actual error text if you want it, but it's possible that I introduced the second problem by messing with the mod.

I've used it for about an hour and so far everything has been going pretty good. Gangraped check. Losing clothes and weapons stolen check. People soliciting for sex check.

There was one weird thing that happens though. I notice when I'm crouched down and a animation starts it messes up and she ends in a weird position. Not sure if thats this mod or something else installed or just as weird glitch. Will try more after work.