Request, Living armor UNP conversion to CHSBHC

Sybian

Holy hell that's awesome. Where'd you get that and is there more stuff from him that's UNP?

I may be wrong, but he isn't who made it. I've downloaded and used a couple Aradia armors that I got here on LoversLab (since Aradia is a member). I don't know why but Aradia just makes the armors and not the actual mods themselves. Perhaps try PMing Aradia instead?

Check this thead out here....

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/8441-blender-lingerie-armor/

you'll have no luck here on LL. all CHSBHC modder have is set their work here.

you could try it on nexus "golgappa" still works for CHSBHC.

Well most of the mods that use sexlab use chsbhc. Unless I missed the memo that it all works with unp?

Its not CHSBHC, but its a quick and dirty custom CBBE based conversation that I did with BodySlide 2.

I've not had a chance to test it in game, but it should be work on the weight slider and I made the armor forgeable in the game - under daedric - if you have the relevant perk. You of course can still get it through the console by typing "help aradia". Upgradable too.

I included the BodySlide info too, so you should be able to make your own body version.

copy and past into web bar as needed.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/iczs755fy8zszcb/Aradia%20Living%20Armor.zip

Aradia Living Armor.zip

Aradia Living Armor.zip

Its not CHSBHC, but its a quick and dirty custom CBBE based conversation that I did with BodySlide 2.

I've not had a chance to test it in game, but it should be work on the weight slider and I made the armor forgeable in the game - under daedric - if you have the relevant perk. You of course can still get it through the console by typing "help aradia". Upgradable too.

I included the BodySlide info too, so you should be able to make your own body version.

copy and past into web bar as needed.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/iczs755fy8zszcb/Aradia%20Living%20Armor.zip

why not CHSBHC version, please make support for CHSBHC.gefuehle_0380.gif

no promises, but I will try this weekend to do an adaptation CHSBHC and CHSBHC V3T

Leocid2

I once wanted to ask politely, did you do the conversion in progress CHSBHC? or you have set the work?

Hello Winny257

The CHSBHC armor is finished, but I'm reviewing it for errors, I'm also doing one for CHSBHC and one for  CHSBHC V3 T.

And forgive the delay but sometimes my job steals me long.

no promises, but I will try this weekend to do an adaptation CHSBHC and CHSBHC V3T

Leocid2

I once wanted to ask politely, did you do the conversion in progress CHSBHC? or you have set the work?

Hello Winny257

The CHSBHC armor is finished, but I'm reviewing it for errors, I'm also doing one for CHSBHC and one for  CHSBHC V3 T.

And forgive the delay but sometimes my job steals me long.

I am really looking forward and I thank you very much for your work.

• 2 weeks later...

2014-02-19_00004_zps8b09adab.jpg

CHSBHC V3 T ttpd

Hello
This armor has cost me a lot in doing it, because one of the tentacles brings an error and can not convert the file (nif). I had to modify the armor so that it could work. The good news is that it supports pregnancy. (BELLY). In a few hours I upload the file.

2014-02-19_00004_zps8b09adab.jpg

CHSBHC V3 T ttpd

Hello

This armor has cost me a lot in doing it, because one of the tentacles brings an error and can not convert the file (nif). I had to modify the armor so that it could work. The good news is that it supports pregnancy. (BELLY). In a few hours I upload the file.

I discovered the problem and I will upload the file when this functional sliding.

take you time.

Archived