XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

Sorry, if this was answered before or if this problem isn't even wholly relevant to your skeleton. I installed this skeleton to use with Bouncy Bodices and Booties for UNPB and UNP also BBP BBPx 7B (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21271/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D21271%26preview%3D&pUp=1).

In the end I ended up with this weird problem (you can see it in my attached thumbnails box.

These black spots change depending on where I move the camera. They're especially bad if I look at my character from the right or the left.

Like I said, I was trying to install the mod above by following the instructions in the mod description under "Installing the bouncy UNP BBP version:"

Also, if it helps, I am using textures from SG Female Textures Renewal and using the Main UNP body.

post-374618-0-24031600-1394162776_thumb.png

Should have nothing to do with the skeleton, looks more like a mesh,texture or enb issue to me.

Gotcha! Sorry, I'm pretty new to this modding thing. Still trying to wrap my head around different terminology and everything.

Hi, Groovtama. I have bumped into a bit of an issue with the Tail bones, I'm using the HDT tail bones you made and noticed an issue with up down movement being "twist" rather than "plane".

I'm not sure if I'm doing the constraints wrong but I take the information from nifscope, any ideas?

I noticed an inconsistency with the bones, but I'm not sure if that's what's doing it. I hope you understand what I'm asking...

Maybe because of the Y=90° euler rotation beth did in the frst tailbone (the tailbones are copies of beth ones).

Y and Z axis are switched (Z = -Y) with that probably twist and plane axis are also switched in havok. (My theory)

Also got the "torpedo boobs"...tried several HDTs, and same story every time. I use UNPB/7base TBBP. I also tried without any HDT, and same issue, with or without HDT. I also reinstalled your mod without HDT support, and that just crashed the game as it was loading, even tho I removed the HDT files... so...is your mod supposed to fix the torpedo boobs or a lucky HDT ?!

EDIT: Ok, so after messing around with the official xpms, the problem seems to be the latest version of XPMS, as I installed 1.8b, and it works as intended. Still using HDT...so, yeah. They've been having this problem for a while now, but they don't seem to give a damn. 

Tweak the global variables realistic ragdoll is changing^^

Huh?

The realistic ragdoll esps are just changing some global game setting variables, which are reducing the force needed to lift stuff up, that is why without the realistic ragdoll esp the bodies are not liftable anymore.

To make ragdolls heavier you need to change the right game settings that's all.

Thanks, that was actually the case... as i'm using mod organizer, it actually placed the skeletons in a folder with umlauts.

By the way, all of the importers (2011 version on nexus / 2014 version from somewhere else tested) also do not like unicode.

I'll have to go over it again to make sure. I installed and reinstalled so much it's all guessing work right now. Installed Dimonized UNP first, then your skeleton + ECE folder over it. Waist works, breasts don't interact with the slider.

edit: Just using an ordinary Breton, no special race or such. The waist sliders and breast sliders are there, but don't interact. So I'm guessing it's something I did wrong with installing the skeleton or body and I'm not sure yet what.

edit 2: Now I tackled it I think, few tries now.

I have noticed some animation glitches when drawing the bow, casting bound weapons, and sometimes the healing spell.  

When drawing the bow, the arrow will be released when not ready and at times, the animation will repeat one or more times whether I use the mouse button or not.  

When casting bound weapons the first animation will start, but stop short of the second animation which is the weapon appearing in the hand.  Only after numerous attempts to cast the weapon will it finally initiate the second animation.

I replaced the skeletons with an older XPMS version (1.91) and the glitching was non-existent.

If wondering which XPMS Extended skeleton I was using, it was the Default Weapon Placement option.

I have noticed some animation glitches when drawing the bow, casting bound weapons, and sometimes the healing spell.  

When drawing the bow, the arrow will be released when not ready and at times, the animation will repeat one or more times whether I use the mouse button or not.  

When casting bound weapons the first animation will start, but stop short of the second animation which is the weapon appearing in the hand.  Only after numerous attempts to cast the weapon will it finally initiate the second animation.

I replaced the skeletons with an older XPMS version (1.91) and the glitching was non-existent.

If wondering which XPMS Extended skeleton I was using, it was the Default Weapon Placement option.

I've seen things in the past like that before I even used the XPMS skeleton (this was with the default skeletons included with various body replacers).  You did run FNIS again after installing the new skeleton, correct?

Yes, I did run FNIS.  I swapped the Extended skeletons with the same option from XPMS 1.93 and noticed the bow animation glitch appeared briefly, but never happened again.  The bound sword and bow animations performed normally.  I then reinstalled the Extended skeleton and the animation glitches disappeared with the exception of the bow anim glitch happening briefly during moments of heavy fighting.  

This game is trolling me.