XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

Chargen Morphs + ECE => incompatible

Racemenu + ECE + Chargen Core is what I use. You have to set the slider sets for a custom races in Data\meshes\CharacterMakingExtender in a file called "CME_VanillaRaces.ini" if you use a custom race. Open it make a new Race block with name/EDID of your custom race and add a Sliderini.

If you have a race that is using his own morphs you have to correct the facegen paths in the esp to the default ones. Also you will have to redo the face of your character when you switch.

Chargen Morphs + ECE => incompatible

Racemenu + ECE + Chargen Core is what I use. You have to set the slider sets for a custom races in Data\meshes\CharacterMakingExtender in a file called "CME_VanillaRaces.ini" if you use a custom race. Open it make a new Race block with name/EDID of your custom race and add a Sliderini.

If you have a race that is using his own morphs you have to correct the facegen paths in the esp to the default ones. Also you will have to redo the face of your character when you switch.

:huh: 

Good thing I dond use a custom race .. :-)

I'll just remove the chargen Morphs then ..

Thnx.. will give a try and get back to you, tommorow

Love this forum <3 you guys always solve what ever issues i have ! :D

Had trouble with dual sheet redux, this skeleton and SOS,, the ankle daggers would float on the ground, had to uninstall and reinstall the sos before the skeleton.

Hi, can I ask how you got them to work?  Having a similar problem with the shields floating underneath the feet of the males (shows fine on the back of the females) and dual sheaths not appearing at all.  Was working fine with the normal XP32 skeleton that I had before HDT.  I've tried uninstalling the skeleton (making sure I didn't have any older versions still installed) and SOS, then reinstalling SOS first, followed by this skeleton and then running the dual sheath redux patcher.  Have tried that sequence several times with no luck.

Figured it out.  For anyone else having this problem, I solved it by installing the latest XP32 skeleton from the Nexus, running the Dual Sheath Redux patcher, then manually overwriting skeleton_female.hkx file with the one from this skeleton.  Everything seems to work fine now.

Hi this is the problem I was talking about:

This is what ny char looks like with the skeleton version 93a

post-96019-0-92254900-1391800279_thumb.jpg

This is what she becomes like if I update to X92ar41

post-96019-0-02006800-1391800331_thumb.jpg

Furthermore, with the new skeleton the breast have different size when equipign an armor and when naked. The right size is that when wearing armor.

post-96019-0-51764200-1391800406_thumb.jpgpost-96019-0-65786600-1391800412_thumb.jpg

Any ideas?

Damm it! where are my nodes?

I can't change breasts size in Nifskope without breasts nodes! :-/

So i'm not the only person that edit's the skeleton for EXTRA, haha.

Hmm...change "scale" of "NPC R Breast01" and "NPC L Breast01" should do the trick.

I personally enjoy changing schlong length and tail length!

Hmm...change "scale" of "NPC R Breast01" and "NPC L Breast01" should do the trick.

Yes,I normally do that,but after installing this I only see Niheader and Nifooter in Nifskope.

I'm going to try to install only the files in the 00 Skeleton Rig HDT folder,like description says.

Yes,I normally do that,but after installing this I only see Niheader and Nifooter in Nifskope.

I'm going to try to install only the files in the 00 Skeleton Rig HDT folder,like description says.

ah i see, yeah its hidden under a tree. follow this:

0 5 9 10    171 176 177 182   183 516 521 517  522 for NPC L Breast01

* * * **    *** *** *** ***   *** 516 523 527  528 for NPC L Breast02

OR you could just click on the bone 10000X easier.

ah i see, yeah its hidden under a tree. follow this:

0 5 9 10    171 176 177 182   183 516 521 517  522 for NPC L Breast01

* * * **    *** *** *** ***   *** 516 523 527  528 for NPC L Breast02

OR you could just click on the bone 10000X easier.

The thing is I don't have a tree,I only see this in Nifskope:

image.jpg

In game works fine,but with small breasts.

Anyway,I tried just installing the 00 Skeleton Rig HDT folder files and I think it works fine too.

Thanks.

Too long filepath would be my guess or letters in the path nifskope can't resolve.

i was interested to test this so i did...

could be but if i make a long path i get this:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\meshes\actorsaracter\character assets female\aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa\bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb\ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc\dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd\skeleton_female禅棚瑴ɀÀ7秃⿛琴ข

the a b c d string are normal.

and the file is blank

I made the folders and somehow it fucked up at the end

I also noticed each time I made a new folder it took longer and longer to load.

瑴ɀÀ7秃⿛琴ข Unicode\UTF-8/16 stuff can't be resolved by nifskope

NTFS\ReFS can create paths much longer paths than 255 overall but some programm can't read them because they use functions that work with old windows stuff^^ (Windows Explorer for exapmle, god sometimes I hate microsoft...^^)

瑴ɀÀ7秃⿛琴ข Unicode\UTF-8/16 stuff can't be resolved by nifskope

NTFS\ReFS can create paths much longer paths than 255 overall but some programm can't read them because they use functions that work with old windows stuff^^ (Windows Explorer for exapmle, god sometimes I hate microsoft...^^)

Tux powaaaaa!!!! Too bad there aren't so many AAA games designed for Linucks as there are for Windoz ... but the future is bright for Linucks Gaming as there is now a Valve Store with some good games available for Linucks. TUX POWAAAAA !!!!

Lol I think you missunderstood me, I like windows I just hate the explorer, using NortenCommander since 3.1 and later SpeedCommander were always a better option than the Explorer.

SteamOs is not a product against PCs or Macs it's a product against Consoles, because Sony and MS fucked up their costumers a lot in the last few years, and Gabe knows that^^ Still wished they would have used BSD as base instead of linux because i can't stand Torvald he is sometimes just such a fucking idiot... and that is sometimes displayed in his stuff he throws out. But yeah let the company of a Windows guy fixing his stuff is more than enough of me to be pleased with it...

Any ideas?

Are you using ECE?

Yes. Both ECE and Racemenu

For the Face when you switch from Morphs to ECE you have to redo the face. (Different tri files and stuff)

For the Armor Breast thing looks to me like armor and naked body are weighted differently or the xml is making different stuff with it breast bones should be the same in original 1.93a and r41. Are you using an elves race or something because not all races are fixed on the original release on Nexus for scaling with ECE, only human are...

I figured I'd mention. I was using this mod with this mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/45235/

Which gives a bunch more skeleton sliders for racemenu. And it gave me 1 crumpled boobie. I'm going to try different body meshes and see if that helps the situation. Figured I'd inform, thanks for the mod  :)

-C

I know that that mod is bugged I will try to make all useful sliders provided in that mod with ECE but that takes time.

Any ideas?

Are you using ECE?

For the Face when you switch from Morphs to ECE you have to redo the face. (Different tri files and stuff)

For the Armor Breast thing looks to me like armor and naked body are weighted differently or the xml is making different stuff with it breast bones should be the same in original 1.93a and r41. Are you using an elves race or something because not all races are fixed on the original release on Nexus for scaling with ECE, only human are...

I figured I'd mention. I was using this mod with this mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/45235/

Which gives a bunch more skeleton sliders for racemenu. And it gave me 1 crumpled boobie. I'm going to try different body meshes and see if that helps the situation. Figured I'd inform, thanks for the mod  :)

-C

I know that that mod is bugged I will try to make all useful sliders provided in that mod with ECE but that takes time.

Ahhhh.. I didn't know that lol. Good thing I just removed it. Unfortunately I can't use ECE with the set up I have, it conflicts with Requiem and I prefer all the add ons that come with Racemenu. :( But I will keep using your mod :) My thanks for it!

-C

Any ideas?

Are you using ECE?

Thats the part I dont understand. I Didn't switch to enything. I didn't change or remove ECE or Morphs. I only installed the new skeleton.

In any case my problem is not to redo the face, my probleb is that it doesnt even have the same shape. It is impossible to remake the same one. Do I have to remove any mods so I can keep the face as it is? for example if I remove Chargen morphs?