Disappearing NPCs during animations

Hybris50

I searched around and didn't find anything that came close to what I am seeing.

So during just about any sex scene be it beast or man my PC will go through all the proper animations but her partner(s) will be invisible, you can still hear them grunt and groan and all the proper effects seem to fire but the NPC is invisible.

I messed around with the freecam and looked above and below where my PC is banging and the NPC isn't there.

This is a problem I have had for sometime through several new games and multiple mod updates. I should note that the dragur seem to have a noticeably higher chance of disappearing then say a bandit or dog.

I have all the major sexlab mods up to date and I will list them on request.

Thanks in advance for any ideas that might help.

• 4 weeks later...

Cumshot and squirt seem to have problems. Squirt gushes constantly from females till they have sex again and then it finally stops. The waterfalls are gone.

Males go invisible commonly with cumshot and SOS seems to not work all that well anymore either. The schlong stays soft so she's banging the air I guess. This seemed to happen with the latest version of all these mods including SL.

Archived