AssassinBlowjobs Posted July 14 Posted July 14 Is it possible to use a body like this as a replacer for the default male body? (effectively turning all males in skyrim into femboys) Â I figure it's probably a bit more complex than to just generate this body and slap it in the right file path to replace the male one?
AssassinBlowjobs Posted July 15 Posted July 15 18 hours ago, NotAWeaboo said: Is it possible to use a body like this as a replacer for the default male body? (effectively turning all males in skyrim into femboys)  I figure it's probably a bit more complex than to just generate this body and slap it in the right file path to replace the male one? I decided to do a little bit of modding science, and it's definitely more complicated than just putting the body files in the male directory, but... the concept of using female files to override male files through renaming etc works... shockingly well. Attaching two images.  "progress 1" is a breton male using vanilla preset 6 and no further customization. It is correctly using a CBBE HDT body with a skin replacer (I think SG females? same one i use for women). HDT physics simulation works correctly. You can see from the stance that the model is using male animations.  "progress 2" has had miniscule customization done on the preset, had SOS enabled, and changed to a female animation set with PCEA2. There's a bit of a seam where the schlong connects to the body, which i'm not sure why is the case, because it should be using the same model, textures, and settings as my female schlong addon (which doesn't show a seam).  "progress 3" and "progress 4" shows some of the things that aren't working so good, like beard textures that get messed up because they're designed for a different head mesh. It also looks like there's something funky going on with how the light interacts with the hair, but that could just be some skyrim vanilla asset goodness.  Something that is expected but a little funky and going to require some further effort to make look good is that it still pulls from male lists when it comes to customization options, such as hair, eyes, skin tones, etc. This is essentially desired behaviour though, as it in theory allows for gender split customization options, which is one of the goals I have. One downside is that means customization presets made for female characters won't transfer cleanly. example, see presetload1 and presetload 2, the first picture is the preset loaded on a male character, the second is the same preset loaded on a female character (like it was designed for).  I'm honestly equal parts excited and incredulous over how well this approach functions, lmfao.  1
RunicGray Posted July 15 Posted July 15 33 minutes ago, NotAWeaboo said: I decided to do a little bit of modding science, and it's definitely more complicated than just putting the body files in the male directory, but... the concept of using female files to override male files through renaming etc works... shockingly well. Attaching two images.  "progress 1" is a breton male using vanilla preset 6 and no further customization. It is correctly using a CBBE HDT body with a skin replacer (I think SG females? same one i use for women). HDT physics simulation works correctly. You can see from the stance that the model is using male animations.  "progress 2" has had miniscule customization done on the preset, had SOS enabled, and changed to a female animation set with PCEA2. There's a bit of a seam where the schlong connects to the body, which i'm not sure why is the case, because it should be using the same model, textures, and settings as my female schlong addon (which doesn't show a seam).  "progress 3" and "progress 4" shows some of the things that aren't working so good, like beard textures that get messed up because they're designed for a different head mesh. It also looks like there's something funky going on with how the light interacts with the hair, but that could just be some skyrim vanilla asset goodness.  Something that is expected but a little funky and going to require some further effort to make look good is that it still pulls from male lists when it comes to customization options, such as hair, eyes, skin tones, etc. This is essentially desired behaviour though, as it in theory allows for gender split customization options, which is one of the goals I have. One downside is that means customization presets made for female characters won't transfer cleanly. example, see presetload1 and presetload 2, the first picture is the preset loaded on a male character, the second is the same preset loaded on a female character (like it was designed for).  I'm honestly equal parts excited and incredulous over how well this approach functions, lmfao.   I am HERE for this. 🤣 It's hilarious how smoothly it seems possible?? I look forward to seeing how your experiments come out!
ArcMcNabbs Posted September 11 Posted September 11 I'm having an issue with Racemenu Skin Selector, where when I select the first skin, labelled as "1", I turn purple/white. I'm not sure what I did wrong lol... I followed all your instructions too
RunicGray Posted September 11 Posted September 11 4 hours ago, ArcMcNabbs said: I'm having an issue with Racemenu Skin Selector, where when I select the first skin, labelled as "1", I turn purple/white. I'm not sure what I did wrong lol... I followed all your instructions too  Within the "RaceMenu Skin Selector" mod folder, Skin 1 is under Textures > actors > character > unique > female and male, not under the aixbodyselector folder. It's separate still from whatever you have installed as the overall replacer for everyone else. Can you check that you have texture files in there as well?
ArcMcNabbs Posted September 14 Posted September 14 (edited) On 9/11/2026 at 2:08 PM, RunicGray said:  Within the "RaceMenu Skin Selector" mod folder, Skin 1 is under Textures > actors > character > unique > female and male, not under the aixbodyselector folder. It's separate still from whatever you have installed as the overall replacer for everyone else. Can you check that you have texture files in there as well? Can confirm. However, they're not the textures I built using bodyslide, with this mod folder as the output. (edit- just realized bodyslide gens meshes, not textures) As well, it's for some reason within a folder that I don't recall being normally generated by Bodyslide, called "body" textures\actors\unique\female\body\femalebody_1_sk.dds and the other 3 skin textures are in this folder, total of 4. Edited September 14 by ArcMcNabbs error on my part
RunicGray Posted September 14 Posted September 14  Can confirm. However, they're not the textures I built using bodyslide, with this mod folder as the output. (edit- just realized bodyslide gens meshes, not textures) As well, it's for some reason within a folder that I don't recall being normally generated by Bodyslide, called "body" textures\actors\unique\female\body\femalebody_1_sk.dds and the other 3 skin textures are in this folder, total of 4.  Hm, that's weird. Can I ask what body mod you're using? And if the meshes for it have also been copied into the RaceMenu Skin Selector mod's Meshes folder as well?
TheRatMan45 Posted Monday at 12:08 AM Posted Monday at 12:08 AM Noticing an issue with BNP, there's no flat-chested option meaning that there's shadow.
Cream_sicle Posted yesterday at 03:07 AM Author Posted yesterday at 03:07 AM On 9/27/2026 at 8:08 PM, TheRatMan45 said: Noticing an issue with BNP, there's no flat-chested option meaning that there's shadow. Ya that tracks as the Androgyny Pack does not include a BnP body skin texture patch. So you'll have to use a skin texture replacer mod that is mentioned in the patches listed in the Androgyny Pack Installer FOMOD.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now