Jump to content

I have problems with the " sexy time" mods. Either I have too many of them conflicting in a way or another or they just don't work because I messed up.


Recommended Posts

Posted

My Skyrim version: Skyrim Special Edition: 1.6.1170.0 

I use FNIS, Nemesis and WryeBash.

 

 

Now my load order and then the questions:

 


00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Dawnguard.esm
03  HearthFires.esm
04  Dragonborn.esm
05  ccBGSSSE001-Fish.esm
06  ccQDRSSE001-SurvivalMode.esl
07  ccBGSSSE037-Curios.esl
08  ccBGSSSE025-AdvDSGS.esm
09  _ResourcePack.esl
0A  unofficial skyrim special edition patch.esp  [Version 4.3.6c]
0B  Immersive Wenches.esp
0C  SexLabAroused.esm  [Version 2.8]
0D  CreatureFramework.esm
0E  SexLab.esm  [Version 2.0]
0F  Treescale.esm
10  3DNPC.esp
11  BSAssets.esm
12  BSHeartland.esm
13  NoBrokenWhiterunTower.esp
14  Better Dynamic Snow SE - DisableRefs.esm
15  1Cernunnos.esl
16  Embers XD.esm
17  Lux - Resources.esp
18  Lux Via.esp
19  ZaZAnimationPack.esm
1A  Dismembering Framework.esm
1B  Environs Master Plugin.esp  [Version 2.00]
1C  TheNewGentleman.esp
1D  Expressive Facegen Morphs.esl
1E  High Poly Head.esm
1F  Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm  [Version 2.05.021]
20  UIExtensions.esp
21  SkyUI_SE.esp
22  Better Dynamic Snow SE.esp
23  Audio Overhaul Skyrim.esp
24  Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp
25  RaceMenu.esp
26  RaceMenuPlugin.esp
27  HousesShopsInns.esp
28  Thaumaturgy.esp
29  Weapons Armor Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp  [Version 2.9.5]
2A  Northern Roads.esp
2B  COTN - Dawnstar.esp
2C  Animal_Research.esp
2D  COTN - Morthal.esp
2E  Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin SSE Version.esp
2F  Lux Via - Brighter lighting patch.esp
30  Skyrim Immersive Creatures Special Edition.esp  [Version 7.0.2]
31  soundsofskyrimcomplete.esp
32  Lustful Animals.esp
33  RedBag's Morthal.esp
34  HappyLittleTrees.esp
35  Lux Via - plugin.esp
36  Bandit War.esp
37  Embers XD.esp
38  OBIS SE.esp  [Version 2500]
39  ZaForswornStory.esp
3A  Environs - Abandoned Abodes.esp  [Version 1.04]
3B  Environs - Abandoned Abodes - COTN Dawnstar Patch.esp
3C  Odin - Skyrim Magic Overhaul.esp
3D  SnoipehMoreCreatures.esp
3E  waccf_armor and clothing extension.esp  [Version 1.6.0]
3F  DIbella's Blessing.esp
40  Environs - Hroggars House.esp
41  Environs - Hroggars House - Redbags Morthal Patch.esp
42  MoreNastyCritters.esp
43  SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
44  SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
45  SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
46  Pilgrim.esp
47  Environs - Hroggars House - COTN Morthal Patch.esp
48  Environs - Abandoned Abodes - COTN Morthal Patch.esp
49  KS Hairdo's.esp
4A  Damsels Breeding Slaves.esp
4B  HentaiCreatures.esp
4C  SnowOverSkyrim.esp
4D  Turn of the Seasons.esp
4E  TOTS - Icy Waterways.esp
4F  Environs - Kolskeggr.esp  [Version 3.03]
50  Kolskeggr TGC Addon - Environs Patch.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: Kolskeggr Mine - TGC Addon.esp
51  Stealth Skills Rebalanced.esp  [Version 2.0.3]
52  RiftenExtension.esp
53  mihaildismemberthosemudcrabs.esp
54  Common Clothes and Armors.esp  [Version 2.0.0]
55  Nightingale Hall.esp
56  Lux Via - More Lantern Posts.esp
57  SkyrimSewers.esp  [Version 4.14]
58  Riften Docks Overhaul.esp
59  WiZkiD Pavo's House.esp
5A  Environs - Kolskeggr - Pavos House Patch.esp
5B  Environs - Shrines of Talos.esp  [Version 3.02]
5C  1SixthHouse.esp
5D  Vanilla Intro Fix.esp
5E  Environs - Abandoned Abodes - Open Cities Patch.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: Open Cities Skyrim.esp
5F  mihaildismemberthosechaurus.esp
60  SofiaFollower.esp
61  Riften Docks Pathways SE.esp
62  Cisterns of Skyrim - Distribution.esp
63  Sounds of Towns and Cities.esp
64  mihailsewerrat.esp
65  Environs - Hroggars House - Holds The City Overhaul Patch.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: Holds.esp
66  Environs - Greenwood Shack.esp
67  Blacksmith Chests.esp
68  Environs - Whiterun Watchtower.esp  [Version 3.00]
69  DK_Thogra.esp
6A  Environs - Shrines of Talos - Open Cities Patch.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: Open Cities Skyrim.esp
6B  Environs - Tundra Farmhouse.esp
6C  RedBag's Morthal - cc fishing patch.esp
6D  Environs - Shrines of Talos - Lux Orbis Patch.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: Lux Orbis.esp
6E  3BBB.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: FlowerGirls SE.esm
6F  Children of the North.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: RSkyrimChildren.esm
----> MISSING MASTER: RSChildren.esp
70  Cisterns of Skyrim - Functional Rain Barrels for CACO.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: Complete Alchemy & Cooking Overhaul.esp
71  Cloaks_WACCF_Patch.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: Cloaks.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
72  DDArmpitHair.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: DWwearableArmpithair.esl
73  DF - Xtudo Creature Pack - 4thUnknown Daedra.esp  [Version 1]
----> MISSING MASTER: 1Daedra.esp
74  DF - Xtudo Creature Pack - 4thUnknown Ogrims.esp  [Version 1]
----> MISSING MASTER: 1Ogrims.esp
75  DF - Xtudo Creature Pack - Ancient Falmer Ruins.esp  [Version 1]
----> MISSING MASTER: Ancient Falmer-Snow Elf Ruins.esp
76  DF - Xtudo Creature Pack - ccbgssse003-zombies.esp  [Version 2]
----> MISSING MASTER: ccbgssse003-zombies.esl
77  DF - Xtudo Creature Pack - ccbgssse040-advobgobs.esp  [Version 1]
----> MISSING MASTER: ccbgssse040-advobgobs.esl
78  DF - Xtudo Creature Pack - GRAHL.esp  [Version 1]
----> MISSING MASTER: GrahlsOnSolstheim.esp
79  DF - Official Creature Pack.esp
7A  DF - Xtudo Creature Pack - Mihail's Wolves of Cyrodiil.esp  [Version 1]
----> MISSING MASTER: mihailwolvesofcyrodiil.esp
7B  DF - Xtudo Creature Pack - Mihails Undead Snow Elves.esp  [Version 1]
----> MISSING MASTER: mihailundeadsnowelf.esp
7C  DF - Official Humanoid Pack.esp
7D  DF RSV Patch.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: Racial Skin Variance - SPID.esp
7E  1Cernunnos.esp
7F  Environs - Hroggars House - Spagettis Cities AIO Patch.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: Spaghetti's Cities - AIO.esp
80  Environs - Hroggars House - Spaghettis Morthal Patch.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: Spaghetti's Cities - Morthal.esp
81  Embers XD - Patch - Lux Via.esp
82  HorsesAreYourFriends.esp  [Version 1.1.0]
----> MISSING MASTER: ccbgssse034-mntuni.esl
83  Hagraven varian.esp
84  Environs - Riften Warehouse.esp  [Version 2.01]
85  Environs - Riften Warehouse - Holds Patch.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: Holds.esp
86  The Standing Sound Stones.esp
87  Environs - Western Watchtower - Northern Roads Patch.esp
88  Environs - Riften Warehouse - Riften Docks Overhaul Patch.esp
89  Environs - Riften Warehouse - Riften Docks Pathways Patch.esp
8A  Environs - Riften Warehouse - Riften Southwoods Patch.esp
8B  Environs - Riften Warehouse - Fish Market Patch.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: Fish Market Rustic.esp
8C  Environs - Shrines of Talos - Lanterns of Skyrim II Patch.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: Lanterns Of Skyrim II.esm
8D  Environs - Shrines of Talos - Immersive Creatures Patch.esp
8E  Environs - Western Watchtower - Lux Orbis Patch.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: Lux Orbis.esp
8F  Environs - Tundra Farmhouse - 3DNPCs Patch.esp
90  Environs - Hroggars House - ClefJs Morthal Patch.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: ClefJ's Morthal.esp
91  Environs - Kolskeggr - Lux Via Patch.esp
92  FSA_FindingSusannaAlive.esp
93  Comment_Manager.esp
94  Thogra - Bandit Camp Exterior.esp
95  Environs - Hroggars House - Mihail's Crows and Ravens Patch.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: mihailcrowsandravens.esp
96  Environs - Kolskeggr - Enhanced Landscapes Patch.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: Enhanced Landscapes.esp
97  Environs - Riften Warehouse - ELFX Shadows Patch.esp  [Version 2.00]
----> MISSING MASTER: EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
98  Environs - Riften Warehouse - ELFX Patch.esp  [Version 2.00]
----> MISSING MASTER: EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
99  Environs - Shrines of Talos - Distinct Interiors Patch.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: Distinct Interiors.esp
9A  Environs - Tundra Farmhouse - TKAA Patch.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: TKAA.esp
9B  Racemenu Handnails (Elin).esp
----> MISSING MASTER: ErinRace.esm
9C  RSChildren_WACCF_Patch.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: RSkyrimChildren.esm
9D  TOTS - Aspen Realism.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: Aspen Realism.esp
9E  AnubAnimObj.esp
9F  Wilding.esp
A0  CreatureSummoner.esp
A1  FluffworksMNC - Painted Cow.esp
A2  zz_HorseOverhaul.esp
A3  Fluffworks.esp
A4  FluffworksMNC - Vanilla Horses.esp
A5  FNIS.esp
A6  SexLabDefeat.esp
A7  SOS - Animal Addon.esp
A8  ASOS.esp
A9  ASOS Race Skeleton Patch.esp
AA  SLAnimLoader.esp
AB  PsycheAnimationObjects.esp
AC  EVGConditionalIdles.esp
AD  TrueDirectionalMovement.esp
AE  SOSPhysicsManager.esp
AF  CBBE.esp
B0  RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
B1  Bears of the North.esp
B2  OStim.esp
B3  Immersive Wenches2 - Ostim.esp
B4  AwSofiaReplacer.esp
B5  HPP - My fixes by Xtudo - Chopping Blocks.esp  [Version 1]
B6  HPP - FirewoodSnow.esp
B7  HPP - Vaermina's Torpor.esp
B8  Fluffworks - Dismembering Framework Patch.esp
B9  DF - Xtudo Creature Pack - UderfrykteOpusGlass.esp  [Version 1]
BA  TOTS - Happy Little Trees.esp
BB  TOTS - MountainCliffSlopeBounds.esp
BC  Static Objects Swap - Unique Wooden Bridges.esp
BD  Ivy Replacer BOS.esp
BE  Ivy Replacer BOS - Turn of the Seasons.esp
BF  SlaveTats.esp
C0  SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
C1  PFA_MaleVariants.esp
C2  Paf Fixes and Addons.esp
C3  Northbourne NPCs of Hjaalmarch.esp
C4  Cloaks&Capes SMP.esp
C5  Improved Traps - Slightly Dangerous.esp  [Version 2.5]
C6  Northbourne NPCs of Falkreath Hold.esp
C7  NorthbourneFalkreath_WACCF_Patch.esp
C8  OBIS WACCF Patch.esp
C9  VisualAnimatedEnchants2023.esp
CA  VisualAnimatedEnchants2-023 - WACCF Patch.esp
CB  cloaks&capessmp_ace_patch.esp
CC  Northbourne NPCs of the Rift.esp
CD  dibellasblessing_nightingalehall_patch.esp
CE  northbournenpcsoftherift_nightingalehall_patch.esp
CF  thaumaturgy_ace_patch.esp
D0  thaumaturgy_ssr_patch.esp
D1  ussep_ace_patch.esp
D2  disparity.esp  [Version 3.1.1]
D3  ussep_disparity_patch.esp
D4  waccf_survival mode_patch.esp
D5  SOSRaceMenu.esp
D6  XPMSE.esp
D7  Dungeon Quests are not Miscellaneous.esp
D8  WetFunction.esp
D9  Bathing in Skyrim.esp
DA  OAroused.esp
DB  OSLAroused.esp  [Version 2.7.0]
DC  OTracker.esp
DD  3DNPC0.esp
DE  3DNPC1.esp
DF  RTDocks - High Poly Head.esp
E0  RiftenRatwayExitPath.esp
E1  Vanilla hair remake SMP.esp
E2  Dynamic NPC Hairstyles.esp
E3  Dirt and Blood - Dynamic Visuals.esp
E4  Dynamic NPC Hairstyles DnB Patch.esp
E5  VisualAnimatedEnchants.esp
E6  VisualAnimatedEnchants2023 - Thaumaturgy SkyPatched.esp
E7  Environs - Kolskeggr - Houses Shops and Inns Patch.esp
E8  Environs - Abandoned Abodes - 3DNPCs Patch.esp
E9  Environs - Hroggars House - Lawless Patch.esp
EA  Gender_Specific_WW_TF_Sounds.esp
EB  Scorching of Skeevers.esp
EC  shalidor's maze fixes.esp
ED  Animals Swim.esp
EE  BnP - Skinfix.esp
EF  Private Needs - Orgasm.esp
F0  KSHairdosSMP.esp
F1  BetterThirdPersonSelection.esp
F2  IA710_LessAnnoyingGonarsGreed.esp
F3  PilgrimCyrodiilPatch.esp
F4  PilgrimOdinPatch.esp
F5  Embers XD - Fire Magick Add-On.esp
F6  Embers XD - Patch - Remove Snow.esp
F7  Embers XD - Patch - Survival Mode.esp
F8  NPCs Take Cover.esp
F9  evgCLAMBER.esp
FA  Precision.esp
FB  Next-Gen Decapitations.esp
FC  AlternateHighPolyHead_SE.esp
FD  a-hph_LM-Sliders.esp
FE  Warrior_Paints3.esp
FF  Warrior_Paints2.esp
100  Warrior_Paints.esp
101  KhajiitBrowWhiskers.esp
102  LetYourHairDown.esp
103  HFs_Chests_remodel.esp
104  Gotobed.esp
105  Distant Rolling Thunder.esp
106  Cisterns of Skyrim - Functional Blood Vats.esp
107  Ambient Warfare.esp
108  amazinglockpicks.esp
109  dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
10A  AOS_EBT Patch.esp
10B  Rumble - Crafting - AOS Patch.esp
10C  Rumble - Jumping - AOS Patch.esp
10D  Rumble - Swimming - AOS Patch.esp
10E  Rumble - Weapons - AOS Patch.esp
10F  Reverb Interior Sounds Expansion.esp
110  TrueStormsSE_AOS.esp
111  Reverb Interior Sounds Expansion_VolumeSlider_Rain.esp
112  Reverb Interior Sounds Expansion_VolumeSlider_Thunder.esp
113  AcousticTemplateFixes.esp
114  AcousticTemplateFixes_ReverbInteriorSounds.esp
115  MaximumCarnage.esp
116  New Hagravens.esp
117  WhiteStag.esp
118  EBT - IC PATCH.esp
119  BH_Body.esp
11A  ZakiDirtBloodRacemenu.esp
11B  ImperfectOverlays.esp
11C  FIBBIeyebags.esp
11D  NyrFollowerAssets.esp
11E  Lux Via - Animated Container Snow shader fix.esp
11F  Lux Via - Blended Roads Bridges Texture sets.esp
120  Solstheim Exterior Soundscapes.esp
121  Solstheim Exterior Soundscapes - All Maker Stones.esp
122  DungeonSoundOverhaul.esp
123  Afflicted Female Hand fix.esp
124  0BrynjolfReplacer.esp
125  dD-Larger Drips.esp
126  Racemenu Handnails.esp
127  LDD_LevisChoice_DetailMakeupSetforHPH.esp
128  KaliliesBrows.esp
129  CompleteVanillaEyeOverhaul_CVEObyLDD.esp
12A  AretuzaEyesRemastered_CVEObyLDD.esp
12B  SFO_SkinFeatureOverlays.esp
12C  titkit.esp
12D  OverlayDistributionFramework.esp
12E  Nordic Warmaiden Body Hair.esp
12F  Dynamic Body Hair Overlays.esp
130  AIO SE TATTOOS.esp
131  High Poly Head Vampire Fix.esp
132  Conditional Expressions.esp
133  NiceBodyHair.esp
134  DeadlySpellImpacts.esp
135  PSI.esp  [Version 2]
136  HFs_Treacherous_honey.esp
137  mihailhumanfleshreplacer.esp
138  mihaildraugrkid.esp
139  Jop - BrumaPatch.esp
13A  Whiterun Watchtower Doesnt Start Broken - Siberpunks Cut.esp
13B  Northbourne NPCs Resources.esp
13C  Northbourne NPCs of Whiterun Hold.esp
13D  Northbourne NPCs of Winterhold.esp
13E  Northbourne NPCs of Haafingar .esp
13F  SexLabTools.esp
140  HDT-SMP Vanilla.esp
141  FadeTattoos.esp
142  Combat Wound.esp
143  DF - Xtudo Creature Pack - ccbgssse036-petbwolf.esp  [Version 1]
144  DF - Xtudo Creature Pack - Hulking Draugr - Dragonborn DLC.esp  [Version 1]
145  DismemberThoseSkeletons.esp
146  ForswornVarietyArmorPack.esp
147  Skyrim Immersive Creatures Special Edition - Falmer Overhaul patch by Xtudo.esp  [Version 1]
148  SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
149  Dovabear.esp
14A  Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
14B  Immersive Citizens - OCS patch.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: open cities skyrim.esp
14C  Immersive Citizens - ELFXEnhancer patch.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: ELFXEnhancer.esp
14D  Animal Research Immersive Citizens AI Overhaul Patch.esp
14E  Environs - Abandoned Abodes - Immersive Citizens Patch.esp
14F  Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remastered.esp  [Version 2.5.9]
150  1nivWICCloaks_COS_CCOR_Patch.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: Cloaks.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: Cloaks_CCOR_Patch.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: 1nivWICCloaks.esp
151  Smithing Perks Overhaul SE.esp  [Version 2.2]
152  beyond skyrim bruma_ccor_patch.esp
153  cloaks&capessmp_ccor_patch.esp
154  Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp  [Version 400]
155  Ordinator_SSR_Patch.esp
156  SPO_Ordinator_Patch.esp
157  PilgrimOrdinatorPatch.esp
158  alternate start - live another life.esp  [Version 4.2.5]
159  Alternate Start - Live Another Life_WACCF_Patch.esp
15A  Lux.esp
15B  Environs - Shrines of Talos - Lux - JK's Temple of Talos - Solitude Frescoes 2019 MAIN Patch.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: SolitudeTempleFrescoes.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: JK's Temple of Talos.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: Lux - JK's Temple of Talos patch.esp
15C  Lux - Riften Docks Overhaul patch.esp
15D  Environs - Tundra Farmhouse - Lux Patch.esp
15E  Environs - Shrines of Talos - Lux Patch.esp
15F  Environs - Kolskeggr - Lux Patch.esp
160  Environs - Riften Warehouse - Lux Patch.esp  [Version 2.00]
161  Environs - Hroggars House - Lux Patch.esp
162  NAT-ENB.esp  [Version 3.1.1C]
163  ATLAS Demisted.esp
164  ATLAS.esp
165  NAT-ENB GRIM patch.esp
166  SoS_NATENB_Patch.esp
167  WACCF_BashedPatchLvlListFix.esp
168  NoGrassINCities.esp
169  Bashed Patch, 0.esp

 

2 days before my animations worked, now it's not the case anymore and I don't know how to find it out. All actors are "ignoring me" :/

 

As you can see here are the mods I have installed (on idea if they conflict, probably yes).

The kinky mods are:  SexLabAroused /  ZaZAnimationPack /SexLab Aroused Creatures/ SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory /OStim/ SOS-Animal Addon/ Schlongs of Skyrim (I have a few problems with that, " SchlongsofSkyrim.dll not found or installed version is too old).

Every enemy I engage, Human, Monster, animal doesn't do anything. The messages indicate "NPC is horny/will rape you etc..." or when I am wounded during combat and have to fight to resist, the enemy NPC "fusions" with my body and no animation is playing. Same with animals, no animation works.

 

I don't even understand how the Arousal mod works: I just seduce randomly people and animals, spammign tha tseduce button to grow affection, number are all red even as they go up and way over the "arousal number to reach" and nothing happens. When I reduce the arousal to a minium, the number still much higher than the number I set and nothing happens " The actor is not interested in you ".  Dialogue boxes I use have no effect at all on the targets.

" NPC feels the urge to mate" nothing happens.  

 

Selecting NPC gives either green or red arousal numbers but the NPC continue their path..no reaction. 

 

What am I doing wrong ? I haven't modded Skyrim in 10 years.
 

Thanks for the help!

SkyrimSE 2025-10-26 22-30-04_860.png

SkyrimSE 2025-10-26 22-46-06_619.png

Posted (edited)

You should have a/ followed a guide and b/ not installed hundreds of mods without testing as you go.

 

Make sure all your mods are for Skyrim AE. This isn't right for starters:

31 minutes ago, Sheppi23 said:

42  MoreNastyCritters.esp
43  SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
44  SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
45  SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

SLNC was obsolete with LE, it has been integrated into MNC for many, many, many years.

Your problem with the SOS dll is probably down to the wrong version of SOS.

 

Reinstall all those mods showing missing masters and do not choose patches for mods you do not have.

Edited by Grey Cloud
Posted
Quote

I use FNIS, Nemesis and WryeBash.

 

I would recommend you to go for Pandora.

 

3 hours ago, Sheppi23 said:

no animation is playing.

 

Nemesis is known to have a lot of issues running creature animations even with FNIS support. Go for Pandora instead.

Install Pandora and at the arguements set "--tesv:"D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition""

I set mine at D drive cause that's where my Skyrim folder is.

 

Quote

 " SchlongsofSkyrim.dll not found or installed version is too old

 

Grab the correct version here. Get 1170 since you are using 1170.

 

Posted

Ok, I'll try pandora. 

Just got into a fight and Soldiers can attack without issues but sometimes they just freeze. 

Animals move but are stuck in T pose or suddenly sto pattacking even tho I get damaged. 

 

Let's hope Pandora will fix this.  Pandora supports all the mods I mentionned right ?

Posted
1 hour ago, Sheppi23 said:

Ok, I'll try pandora. 

Just got into a fight and Soldiers can attack without issues but sometimes they just freeze. 

Animals move but are stuck in T pose or suddenly sto pattacking even tho I get damaged. 

 

Let's hope Pandora will fix this.  Pandora supports all the mods I mentionned right ?

 

Yes...

 

Also make sure every animations is SE version.

If the animation is LE version, it could also result T pose.

 

With many loverslab mod having the LE and SE at same pages, this kind of mix up is common.

Posted (edited)

@DrSeptimus

 

I followed your councel to use only Pandora. 

I removed FNis and Nemesis and now my Game perma crashes on start up :(

 

On top of that, Fnis at least showed me where the errors were lying wiht instant log. 

Pandora seems to just compile everything and it's all perfect the whole time! But where are the error logs ?

 

Why ? Now it's even worse I can't even start the game :(

Edited by Sheppi23
Posted
Vor 25 Minuten sagte Sheppi23:

@DrSeptimus

 

Ich bin Ihrem Rat gefolgt und habe nur Pandora verwendet.

Ich habe FNis und Nemesis entfernt und jetzt stürzt mein Spiel beim Start ständig ab. :(

 

Darüber hinaus hat mir Fnis mit Instant Log zumindest gezeigt, wo die Fehler lagen.

Pandora scheint einfach alles zu kompilieren und es ist die ganze Zeit alles perfekt! Aber wo sind die Fehlerprotokolle?

 

Warum? Jetzt ist es noch schlimmer, ich kann das Spiel nicht einmal starten :(

 

Crashes on startup often indicate missing "master" files.

What program do you use to organize your mods?

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

 

Crashes on startup often indicate missing "master" files.

What program do you use to organize your mods?

 

You mean what program DID I use.... :s

I used Fnis and Nemesis together until this afternoon. 

Even tho I had missing Master files like you see in the Wrye Bash load order I published, the game worked! So, missing Masters is probably not the issue.

 

The issue is, the second I removed Nemesis and Fnis and used Pandora to compile the scripts, the game stopped working. 

I don't know if Pandora is able to read all "older files" and compile them effortlessly, but Pandora just checks the list => compiled => all good. 

 

This is suspicious to me where Fnis actually found problems => CTD mod loads for example. As I had more than 10 000 files I had 88% crash probability so Fnis at least helped me know I had ot remove the script load, so I removed some heavy animation mods and went under 9000 animation script files. 

 

Pandora doesn't indicate anything. That is quite puzzling....

 

Crash logs don't work, I have no crash logs even tho I installed crash log mods.  Crash Logger SSE AE VR - PDB support at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (doesn't show anything)

 

All I can show you is what I see before the game crashes (picture). I don't get to the main menu. (before, while using Nemesis I had the " Shift+O" windows and the number of animations loading in the right upper corner). 

 

 

 

 

SkyrimSE 2025-10-27 17-02-50_436.png

SkyrimSE 2025-10-27 17-10-50_400.png

Edited by Sheppi23
Posted
46 minutes ago, Sheppi23 said:

I followed your councel to use only Pandora.

 

Keep in mind that every version of Pandora has its own bugs. The current version I believe has at least these:

  • Havok crash during Helgen intro.
  • ZAZ animations are broken.
46 minutes ago, Sheppi23 said:

I removed FNis and Nemesis...

 

FNIS scripts should be kept even if you're using Pandora. Pandora contains the FNIS esp, but for some reason they neglected to include the scripts. XPMSE is perhaps the most common mod that will break without the scripts. You can also reinstall XPMSE without FNIS features.

 

47 minutes ago, Sheppi23 said:

Game perma crashes on start up

 

What @Miauzi said is the most likely problem. But if it isn't then post a crash log. See section 1 of the paper in my signature.

 

49 minutes ago, Sheppi23 said:

But where are the error logs ?

 

Engine.log in the same directory where Pandor was installed. Keep in mind however that it unfortunately does not say anything about incompatible animations or issues with FNIS animations. This (and the bugs I mentioned earlier) is why I keep FNIS around. Whenever there's a Havok related crash, or an animation problem, I rebuild behaviour files with FNIS and test again. FNIS is the only behaviour file generator that actually works.

Posted
51 minutes ago, Sheppi23 said:

@DrSeptimus

 

I followed your councel to use only Pandora. 

I removed FNis and Nemesis and now my Game perma crashes on start up :(

 

On top of that, Fnis at least showed me where the errors were lying wiht instant log. 

Pandora seems to just compile everything and it's all perfect the whole time! But where are the error logs ?

 

Why ? Now it's even worse I can't even start the game :(

 

As Miauzi said, it often indicate master files is missing.

 

Untitled.jpg

 

And you have lot's of missing master files.

Posted

Ok, thank you both for  trying to help.

I'll make a break for the moment.

 

And I'll come back to you later with......Good news I hope.

 

Posted
Vor 8 Minuten sagte Sheppi23:

 

Du meinst, welches Programm habe ich verwendet … :s

Ich habe bis heute Nachmittag Fnis und Nemesis zusammen verwendet.

Obwohl mir Master-Dateien fehlten, wie Sie in der von mir veröffentlichten Wrye Bash-Ladereihenfolge sehen, funktionierte das Spiel! Fehlende Master sind also wahrscheinlich nicht das Problem.

 

Das Problem ist, dass das Spiel in dem Moment nicht mehr funktionierte, als ich Nemesis und Fnis entfernte und Pandora zum Kompilieren der Skripte verwendete.

Ich weiß nicht, ob Pandora alle „älteren Dateien“ lesen und mühelos kompilieren kann, aber Pandora überprüft einfach die Liste => kompiliert => alles gut.

 

Das ist mir verdächtig, wo Fnis tatsächlich Probleme gefunden hat => CTD-Mod-Ladevorgänge zum Beispiel. Da ich mehr als 10.000 Dateien hatte, lag die Absturzwahrscheinlichkeit bei 88 %, sodass Fnis mir zumindest zeigte, dass ich die Skriptlast reduzieren musste. Also entfernte ich einige schwere Animations-Mods und kam auf unter 9.000 Animationsskriptdateien.

 

Pandora gibt keine Hinweise. Das ist ziemlich rätselhaft …

 

Absturzprotokolle funktionieren nicht, ich habe keine Absturzprotokolle, obwohl ich Absturzprotokoll-Mods installiert habe. Crash Logger SSE AE VR – PDB-Unterstützung bei Skyrim Special Edition Nexus – Mods und Community (zeigt nichts an)

 

Ich kann Ihnen nur zeigen, was ich sehe, bevor das Spiel abstürzt (Bild). Ich gelange nicht zum Hauptmenü. (Vorher, als ich Nemesis benutzte, hatte ich die "Shift+O"-Fenster und die Anzahl der Animationen, die in der rechten oberen Ecke geladen wurden.)

 

 

 

 

SkyrimSE 2025-10-27 17-02-50_436.png

SkyrimSE 2025-10-27 17-10-50_400.png

 

I'm talking about things like "Vortex" or "Mod Organizer 2"... these are programs that help you install and manage mods.

These tools also display warning messages if "master files" are missing.

 

And how the user @Dr. Septimus  already pointed out -> they are missing many master files - so I wonder how their game even started earlier 

Posted
17 minutes ago, DrSeptimus said:

As Miauzi said, it often indicate master files is missing.

The things you highlighted are patches but one of the mods being patched is not present. I mentioned these in my response to the OP. For instance the first entry in the list you posted is missing Open Cities.esp because Open Cities is not installed.

 

14 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

I'm talking about things like "Vortex" or "Mod Organizer 2".

They appear to be using Wrye Bash as their mod manager.

 

 

The main problem here is user error.

 

Posted (edited)

Ok I am back and it went all ass up for a reason or another. 

Time to do what everyone did at least once (or more) => uninstall everything and reinstall everything.

At least, I kept the Nexus mods active so I can simply click and reinstall them one by one instead of redownloading 90 GB of mods. 

 

I'll try reinstall all mods I had but the ones I installed yesterday and which were responsible for the various problems I got (not only animations, seems like DAR and OAP don't mix up well together, that must have been what killed my game even with the FnisXXL 10 000 script barrier overrride version).

 

And I won't use Pandora.......that's where all the mess started.

 

PS: Miauzi, ja das Spiel hat ohne Master files funktionniert 😛. Die waren einfach nur nicht so wichtig für das Spiel, siehste ? Da hatt' ich wenigstens Glück 😛

Edited by Sheppi23
Posted
Vor 4 Stunden sagte Sheppi23:

Ok, ich bin zurück und aus dem einen oder anderen Grund ist alles den Bach runtergegangen. 

Es ist Zeit, das zu tun, was jeder mindestens einmal (oder öfter) getan hat: alles deinstallieren und alles neu installieren.

Zumindest habe ich die Nexus-Mods aktiv gelassen, sodass ich sie einfach einzeln anklicken und neu installieren kann, anstatt 90 GB an Mods erneut herunterzuladen. 

 

Ich werde versuchen, alle Mods, die ich hatte, neu zu installieren, außer denen, die ich gestern installiert habe und die für die verschiedenen Probleme verantwortlich waren, die ich hatte (nicht nur Animationen, es scheint, als ob DAR und OAP nicht gut zusammenpassen, das muss der Grund gewesen sein, warum mein Spiel kaputtgegangen ist, sogar mit der FnisXXL 10.000-Version mit Skriptbarriere-Override).

 

Und ich werde Pandora nicht verwenden … da hat das ganze Chaos angefangen.

 

PS: Miauzi, ja das Spiel hat ohne Master files funktionniert 😛 . Die waren einfach nur nicht so wichtig für das Spiel, siehste ? Da hatt' ich wenigstens Glück 😛

 

I strongly recommend changing your mod organizer.

I used Vortex for several years – which usually worked well. However, if I had a completely messed up mod image (i.e., nothing worked anymore), I had to choose the "atomic" option -> uninstall - delete - reinstall.

 

Over time, I had a 1:1 copy of the installed vanilla Skyrim (in a protected directory), and I had all downloaded zipped mod archives in the directory provided by Vortex... those from Nexus went there automatically - I moved those from other sources there manually.

 

Today I use "MO2" – it's harder to learn... but here on Loverslab, there's a very good tutorial for beginners.

Why this change? -> because reinstalling the game is no longer necessary!!

Unlike with "Vortex" (or other mod managers), there's no "physical" mixing of data in the original game's folder during installation... The vanilla game and mods remain in separate folders - they are only loaded when the game starts, according to the list in the INI file.

The "atomic option" in "MO2" would be to delete this loading list - all files (from the original game and mods) are retained... so you can rebuild quite quickly.

 

And thanks to the completely different organizational philosophy, I can also remove one or more mods from the "installation" list - since there's NO physical mixing with the vanilla part and/or other mods.

 

Posted
4 hours ago, Sheppi23 said:

Ok I am back and it went all ass up for a reason or another. 

Time to do what everyone did at least once (or more) => uninstall everything and reinstall everything.

At least, I kept the Nexus mods active so I can simply click and reinstall them one by one instead of redownloading 90 GB of mods. 

 

I'll try reinstall all mods I had but the ones I installed yesterday and which were responsible for the various problems I got (not only animations, seems like DAR and OAP don't mix up well together, that must have been what killed my game even with the FnisXXL 10 000 script barrier overrride version).

 

And I won't use Pandora.......that's where all the mess started.

 

PS: Miauzi, ja das Spiel hat ohne Master files funktionniert 😛. Die waren einfach nur nicht so wichtig für das Spiel, siehste ? Da hatt' ich wenigstens Glück 😛

You are going to do what you did last time and will get yourself back to the same set of problems.

 

Follow a guide.

"DAR and OAP don't mix up well together" - if you mean DAR and OAR then you should not have both installed. OAR is the successor to DAR. The DAR/OAR animations have nothing to do with FNIS' animations or animation count. FNIS' does not have a 'script barrier'. There is a mod that has been around for years that removes the crashes caused by FNIS animation limit.

Pandora works fine.

And no, the game does not run with missing masters. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...