Isn't a male Succubus an Incubus?

Male would be Incubus, this mod will support both sexes. Yet I am not completely sure how "Used sperm" will work with males. Perhaps there could be spell "Assume form Female" and "Assume form Male". Or perhaps you will just harvest it from your victim when she is seduced or dead.

Male would be Incubus, this mod will support both sexes. Yet I am not completely sure how "Used sperm" will work with males. Perhaps there could be spell "Assume form Female" and "Assume form Male". Or perhaps you will just harvest it from your victim when she is seduced or dead.

Perhaps a need to mix their cum with that of a woman to "energize" it.

Perhaps a need to mix their cum with that of a woman to "energize" it.

Perhaps but you still need to get it from there ;)

I loved the Idea of the Succubus race that was created but, I hated that you were stuck using his/her presets(I hated that body). I'm sure you have already figured out what her powers should be but, Advanced Dungeons and Dragons v3.5 has an excellent Succubus with ideas for powers and added skills, daily powers and so forth... not really lore friendly to Skyrim but, whos to say what a Succubus' powers are. they are considered a lesser demon/devil in AD&D but they have some very bad assed powers... it would also be nice to see them with an actual claw attack instead of a punch and since they do have wings, maybe a no damage from falling from any height instead of actually flying... though I looooooove the flying idea :D .... just my two cents and good luck.

I loved the Idea of the Succubus race that was created but, I hated that you were stuck using his/her presets(I hated that body). I'm sure you have already figured out what her powers should be but, Advanced Dungeons and Dragons v3.5 has an excellent Succubus with ideas for powers and added skills, daily powers and so forth... not really lore friendly to Skyrim but, whos to say what a Succubus' powers are. they are considered a lesser demon/devil in AD&D but they have some very bad assed powers... it would also be nice to see them with an actual claw attack instead of a punch and since they do have wings, maybe a no damage from falling from any height instead of actually flying... though I looooooove the flying idea :D .... just my two cents and good luck.

Hmm I will add unarmed to the racial buff. But won't change the animation for now.

lol... that's a start... thanks :)

Flying would be too powerful and would end up glitching. What I could do though was increased jump height and perhaps kind of double jump that make you feel like you use your wings to give you speed. If I ever would add flying it would probably mean that I would need someone to do the animations and perhaps limit it somehow. Right now I have my hand full.. If you can find someone to do animation for that with wings then.. I will consider it again :P

I agree about the Succubus Race... I was really excited to try it out, but it ended up being a bit of a disappointment, both in terms of lacking real Succubus abilities (not even integration with Animated Prostitution, much less Lover's Lab mods, and the abilities it did have were pretty generic), but that I was stuck with the provided body and couldn't use the one I created in Bodyslide. I do love the face presets though; I kinda miss the look of my Succubus, which I can't quite re-create on other races.

I'm kinda interested to know what powers from AD&D you're talking about, since I'm unfamiliar; personally I'm just hoping for more subtle powers... ones that involve trickery (illusion), perhaps a bit of shapeshifting (alteration?) to reveal/conceal demonic features and provide protection, and of course soul sucking. ;) What form those powers take specifically is wide open, and I can't wait to see what comes (so to speak).

Just this evening, I started playing a Succubus character using the combination of Player Succubus Quest and Sexlab Hormones (which now has a full Succubus mode). It might get a bit over-powered since the two mods are not balanced to be played together, but we'll see if this holds me over until I can try Life of a Fiend. ^_^

Generally speaking,  The Succubus is a none combat race of Demon/Devil, mostly spell casters but they have a very high sneak skill as well for escaping after they kill. they are extremely beautiful and well versed in the speech skills (Duh!), there greatest power is to become ethereal once a day (exactly like the shout) but a longer duration (maybe like 1 minute per level ?), they can also summon other demons, once a day, to fight for them. most of their powers can only be used in there true form, yes... horns, wings, tail and I would say their hands are like the hagravens, with black or glowing eyes. only cold forged Iron or highly magickal weapons can harm them, immune to fire or cold (depends on the layer of the abyss or hell they are from) they have an aura of seduction while in their true form (in ad&d terms, its how they drain your soul once they have you seduced). They can teleport to any place they have ever been (like fast travel but instant speed)They can polymorph (shapechange) to any playable race, most only use one form and perfect it which gives them a 90% chance of being undetectable  (though a demon hunter subtracts 30% from the Succubus' score). they can detect good/evil creatures, detect lie, traps and hidden/secret doors.. they have a number of spell like ability's they can use up to 3 times per day but I don't know which ones would translate to Skyrim for gaming purposes... Now, their downfall... they are 3x more susceptible to holy water damage and it forces them into their true form... they take massive damage from shrines dedicated to the gods of good and don't like the talismans of the good greater gods...she cant seduce that person... other talismans wouldn't effect her though... they are very sexual creatures but that's not how they feed... they feed off your life essence (level draining you with a kiss during the act) and come back night after night until you are dead, then they take on their true form and harvest your soul for their Masters, the more souls they bring to him/her, the higher up the status ladder they climb...lol

I agree about the Succubus Race... I was really excited to try it out, but it ended up being a bit of a disappointment, both in terms of lacking real Succubus abilities (not even integration with Animated Prostitution, much less Lover's Lab mods, and the abilities it did have were pretty generic), but that I was stuck with the provided body and couldn't use the one I created in Bodyslide. I do love the face presets though; I kinda miss the look of my Succubus, which I can't quite re-create on other races.

I'm kinda interested to know what powers from AD&D you're talking about, since I'm unfamiliar; personally I'm just hoping for more subtle powers... ones that involve trickery (illusion), perhaps a bit of shapeshifting (alteration?) to reveal/conceal demonic features and provide protection, and of course soul sucking. ;) What form those powers take specifically is wide open, and I can't wait to see what comes (so to speak).

Just this evening, I started playing a Succubus character using the combination of Player Succubus Quest and Sexlab Hormones (which now has a full Succubus mode). It might get a bit over-powered since the two mods are not balanced to be played together, but we'll see if this holds me over until I can try Life of a Fiend. ^_^

@ashra & itt1968,

I complete agree that succubus should not feel like they are prepared for combat. Illusion and alteration perhaps even conjuration and retoration could provide spells for them. However I would not like to add spells that overlap with vanilla or skyre spells. So you will probably rather see 'minor powers' those that you can cast without being in your hand this I hope that a) it gives you alternative what comes to gameplay you will be able to equip staff or other equipment in your hands instead of constantly swapping them B) it should also give you better immersion when using some spells like seduce.

What becomes to custom races and body mods. Custom race is big nono for me to include in a mod but like stobor I may add support if you run on one. Plus what I wish to accomplish in the mod is how you become and descent into the shadows and that you will see a change in skyrim when you do. Also I wish players to keep bits of their original look. Race mods endup making evryone the same.

Body mods would be optimal and I do like idea about sl hormones that your body would form into vulgar but yet attractive. I am still new to skyrim modding and the tutorials for doing something are really difficult to find. My plan would be if at all possible to add at least faint body mods to hint what you are. Perhaps consequnces unless you used your powers to conceal your when you come into town.

But all in all I do share lot ideas that you just speak about I am willing to listen as well. However in LOAF I also wish that player feels that they are demoral demons that dont screw around mindlessly. That as such fiends you have other motives and needs. And that completely casual sex does not help you. For example fucking with married actor would be far more meaningful for such fiends that would enjoy the corruption and misery the jealosy causes.

Anyway I am in a bus now and have to stop :D looking forward in implementing the mod further! Just have to do the must do things first :)

poporaltemporal;

I agree with your post 100%.. you are definitely going in the right direction and I truly wish you only the best of luck... you picked the best place on the web to start your project that's for sure! So many great mods started here on the Lab and I would love to see this be one of them. :D

LOL... flying would be to powerful now that I think about it... maybe her wings are to small to support actual flight and like you said increased jump height... but maybe not the double jump thing but a 1.5x speed boost at the cost of 1.5x the stamina drain? of course she could only use it in her true form... it would be a nifty way to escape a sticky situation (escaping from a group of vigilant's of Stendarr who forced her into her true form? :) ), that sounds like it would be easier to implement.  I know your over burdened as it is, but the werewolf has a claw/claw/bite attack which would be a wonderful way to introduce a kiss ability... if both claw attacks hit, she reaches in for a kiss on exposed skin which could paralyze her victim for a few seconds, giving her time to A). escape or B). really fuck him up and even add a C) option for a rape scene with the Incubus... I don't think the Succubus would do a rape ;P

lol... that's a start... thanks :)

Flying would be too powerful and would end up glitching. What I could do though was increased jump height and perhaps kind of double jump that make you feel like you use your wings to give you speed. If I ever would add flying it would probably mean that I would need someone to do the animations and perhaps limit it somehow. Right now I have my hand full.. If you can find someone to do animation for that with wings then.. I will consider it again :P

LOL... flying would be to powerful now that I think about it... maybe her wings are to small to support actual flight and like you said increased jump height... but maybe not the double jump thing but a 1.5x speed boost at the cost of 1.5x the stamina drain? of course she could only use it in her true form... it would be a nifty way to escape a sticky situation (escaping from a group of vigilant's of Stendarr who forced her into her true form? :) ), that sounds like it would be easier to implement.  I know your over burdened as it is, but the werewolf has a claw/claw/bite attack which would be a wonderful way to introduce a kiss ability... if both claw attacks hit, she reaches in for a kiss on exposed skin which could paralyze her victim for a few seconds, giving her time to A). escape or B). really fuck him up and even add a C) option for a rape scene with the Incubus... I don't think the Succubus would do a rape ;P

Problem with any kind or transformation is that if its not kind of 'illusion effect' to wear off you would need to make it feel that something happens or its just vein. I dislike werewolf and vampire lord very much for several things: Transformation takes way too long what you suggest about using these transformations to escape is really a no go. Also what werewolf and vampire lord does is that they strip you completely out of your own abilities. Which is just ass... -_-

But but, speaking of vampire lord. There is that vampire lord ability that transports you forward as bats. I might make new version of that.

I would like to add 'true form' but that will definitely have to wait and it might not go hand in hand with your visual. Or I can add support to the LOAFFramework to other mods to be able to see when 'demon' form should be displayed.

Ability to kiss while unarming and paralyze sounds very cool. As a simple implementation I might add power or shout if you will that was silent but send floating tracing of lip marks to the target. However I also need to consider Incubus and not sure if I can just swap the lip asset or just let it go like that for both sexes. It might be rather a 'stagger' effect rather than paralyze since paralyze starts this stupid rag doll effect that I dislike much.

What comes to succubus.. raping.. I see it very possible with magic. Bit of succubus pheromones to cause your victim to erect and ripe what is there to take..

What comes of Incubus and male characters. There are probably also those that don't want to top / rape :P

Will add both this 'escape flash' and 'paralyzing kiss' to the plan

@ashra & itt1968,

I complete agree that succubus should not feel like they are prepared for combat. Illusion and alteration perhaps even conjuration and retoration could provide spells for them. However I would not like to add spells that overlap with vanilla or skyre spells. So you will probably rather see 'minor powers' those that you can cast without being in your hand this I hope that a) it gives you alternative what comes to gameplay you will be able to equip staff or other equipment in your hands instead of constantly swapping them B) it should also give you better immersion when using some spells like seduce.

What becomes to custom races and body mods. Custom race is big nono for me to include in a mod but like stobor I may add support if you run on one. Plus what I wish to accomplish in the mod is how you become and descent into the shadows and that you will see a change in skyrim when you do. Also I wish players to keep bits of their original look. Race mods endup making evryone the same.

Body mods would be optimal and I do like idea about sl hormones that your body would form into vulgar but yet attractive. I am still new to skyrim modding and the tutorials for doing something are really difficult to find. My plan would be if at all possible to add at least faint body mods to hint what you are. Perhaps consequnces unless you used your powers to conceal your when you come into town.

But all in all I do share lot ideas that you just speak about I am willing to listen as well. However in LOAF I also wish that player feels that they are demoral demons that dont screw around mindlessly. That as such fiends you have other motives and needs. And that completely casual sex does not help you. For example fucking with married actor would be far more meaningful for such fiends that would enjoy the corruption and misery the jealosy causes.

Anyway I am in a bus now and have to stop :D looking forward in implementing the mod further! Just have to do the must do things first :)

I really agree that using lesser powers is the best way to go, rather than spells in the hand. One of the things I requested from Stobor, for his 'Angrim's Apprentice' mod was that he change the Succubus spell that, if cast before having sex with someone, drains their life, from hand cast into a lesser power, because it makes the ability feel like an innate power, rather than a spell you go through the motions of casting. I will say that, while a Succubus/Incubus may not be built for combat, I surely wouldn't want to completely give up the ability to fight; I love magic and all, but my favorite way to resolve conflict is with a weapon, and of course since I'd actually want to get through the game, the ability to fight is essential. ;)

The idea that my character might start out as a mere mortal, and somehow get drawn into becoming a Succubus through story/quest is extremely exciting! Every other mod thus far has of course simply allowed you to start as one by ticking a checkbox... which is fine, certainly, as I can then come up with my own backstory, but there is something about actually having to go through a storyline, even a brief one, where my character is tricked or seduced into dremoral servitude. ^_^

I really agree that using lesser powers is the best way to go, rather than spells in the hand. One of the things I requested from Stobor, for his 'Angrim's Apprentice' mod was that he change the Succubus spell that, if cast before having sex with someone, drains their life, from hand cast into a lesser power, because it makes the ability feel like an innate power, rather than a spell you go through the motions of casting. I will say that, while a Succubus/Incubus may not be built for combat, I surely wouldn't want to completely give up the ability to fight; I love magic and all, but my favorite way to resolve conflict is with a weapon, and of course since I'd actually want to get through the game, the ability to fight is essential. ;)

The idea that my character might start out as a mere mortal, and somehow get drawn into becoming a Succubus through story/quest is extremely exciting! Every other mod thus far has of course simply allowed you to start as one by ticking a checkbox... which is fine, certainly, as I can then come up with my own backstory, but there is something about actually having to go through a storyline, even a brief one, where my character is tricked or seduced into dremoral servitude. ^_^

Felt same way about stobor spells.

My intention is to make Fiend bit like magical being that even able to fight. They are drawn rather to trickery, illusion, destruction magic. I want to keep it all in balance at least I will try. I realize that some of the features that there are in the plan are very powerful they need to have some kind of counter or it won't create a nice rewarding gameplay experience. So my first choice to do that is to make Fiends less suitable to wear armor -- they are super human and magical and immortal why would they feel to wear uncomfortable heavy armor? --, probably also drop melee / archery skill not to make them completely vague just to make them less favorable. Weapon skills define damage by brute force. It could be that fiends were capable magically infuse their weapon rather than brute damage. Or it could be very much that since I add most of the spells as lesser power you might become some kind of spell sword, able to stagger your foe in battle with kiss -- see also the plan topic to add fade.

I have few ideas how to make a story how you become one but don't have full plan just now. Its for sure there that I want to do it BUT the framework and to make the Fiend work is right now in my first priority. This will mean that the first alpha mods I will release probably turn you into Fiend by simply starting the game with the mod checked. I will need feedback about how it feels to players that the gameplay will feel good.

I love the flying lips idea... awesome! for the Incubus you could use a simple shock wave effect ( well, not sure how simple that actually is) but I think it would look really awesome as well, like a Fus shout,  and the paralyze animation is a simple stiffen up and fall over... not the rag doll effect... its my favorite spell :)) ! I'm really trying to sell you this claw animation :P ... if you give the Succubus true form the hands of the Hagraven (or something similar), there would be no need for a transformation only the animation of the claw/claw... the transformation is already completed, the Succubus wouldn't risk exposing her Identity in her human form with this kind of attack, besides it wouldn't do much damage anyway :P  as for the bats that's an awesome idea. I do believe that also started on the lab... long before Dawnguard came out ( Ms. Leeches I think).... but like you said, the flying thing is really powerful, but maybe you could change it from bats  to some type of bird (Ravens or Crows come to mind :D ) and either make it limited use or available at the higher levels (maybe 50+ (?) :) {EDIT} Sorry, I forgot something... What I mean by a true form is... you can have 20 different horn styles, 12 different wing types of various colors and textures and even 6 or 7 different tail styles but... only one type of hand style (or any variation of the four hell, for that matter you could add scales, pointed teeth, red skin tone... anything! ) you create your character like you normally would, picking your race , sex, etc, etc... if you pack all your info into a Race Menu/ECE type plug in, all we then need to do is slide the bar over from "Mortal" to the other side that says "Succubus"  which in turn opens up the horn sliders ... wing sliders... etc,... etc,... and turns our race from Nord, Breton, High Elf.. etc etc  to Succubus but it keeps our premade character in tact it just opens up additional sliders but, one thing remains consistent and you cant change it .. for me it would be the hands but, you could make it anything you want  but that's what would make your character a Succubus race, not her horns or wings.... just a thought.

I love the flying lips idea... awesome! for the Incubus you could use a simple shock wave effect ( well, not sure how simple that actually is) but I think it would look really awesome as well, like a Fus shout,  and the paralyze animation is a simple stiffen up and fall over... not the rag doll effect... its my favorite spell :)) ! I'm really trying to sell you this claw animation :P ... if you give the Succubus true form the hands of the Hagraven (or something similar), there would be no need for a transformation only the animation of the claw/claw... the transformation is already completed, the Succubus wouldn't risk exposing her Identity in her human form with this kind of attack, besides it wouldn't do much damage anyway :P  as for the bats that's an awesome idea. I do believe that also started on the lab... long before Dawnguard came out ( Ms. Leeches I think).... but like you said, the flying thing is really powerful, but maybe you could change it from bats  to some type of bird (Ravens or Crows come to mind :D ) and either make it limited use or available at the higher levels (maybe 50+ (?) :)

People see much more weird things than hands turn into claws in skyrim :P So hmm I might end up ability to call for your demon side to partially convert yourself. That would indeed mean it would be the hands. However that would need other assets that I do not possess. Werewolf claw animation is fine but I would also need hand meshes or armor that I could attach when you cast that. I know some people have done such things but I would have to ask their permission to use those resources.

So what I suggest is that there could be a ability that granted you lesser demon powers such as the claws at first. Later perhaps wings.. It would be kinda like transformation but except it was simply demask of your true being. This spell would have time and and probably long enough cool down. Also I would like to make it powerful unlike the werewolf clawing is. You could have addiotional power to your abilities during this. Included the claws. It might restrict you also to your demonic abilities. It would be something optional.. And yes this could be that it could work as kind of escape spell when wanted.

Will add 'True Nature' to the plan

It's possible to replace the body.  I use the UNP/UNPB series rather than CBBE, and kept running into some annoying clipping issues with various armors and the Succubus race, so I replaced all the body mesh and textures with my UNPB ones. 

Make sure you have whatever body mod you want to use installed for the default races.

Then, you just need to go to the \Data\meshes\actors\character\ directory, and then copy the appropriate files from character assets (the various "female" files) to the \Data\meshes\actors\character\SuccubusLite\Body\ folder.  Then do the same for the appropriate files in \Data\textures\actors\character\female\ to \Data\textures\actors\character\SuccubusLite\Body\

And if for some reason it screws up and you need to revert, just use your mod manager to uninstall/reinstall the succubus mod.

Lol ... that would have done the trick for sure... but I really didn't like the race as a whole, nice idea though :)

It's possible to replace the body.  I use the UNP/UNPB series rather than CBBE, and kept running into some annoying clipping issues with various armors and the Succubus race, so I replaced all the body mesh and textures with my UNPB ones. 

Make sure you have whatever body mod you want to use installed for the default races.

Then, you just need to go to the \Data\meshes\actors\character\ directory, and then copy the appropriate files from character assets (the various "female" files) to the \Data\meshes\actors\character\SuccubusLite\Body\ folder.  Then do the same for the appropriate files in \Data\textures\actors\character\female\ to \Data\textures\actors\character\SuccubusLite\Body\

And if for some reason it screws up and you need to revert, just use your mod manager to uninstall/reinstall the succubus mod.

@itt1968 - Fair enough!  In some ways I'm of differing opinions about the custom succubus race mod.  On one hand I like the flavor - I've always loved playing a succubus or half-succubus, whether in D&D or not (probably my longest running character in D&D was a half-succubus Alu-Fiend).  On the other hand, I find the benefits of that race mod to be questionable, in that they don't necessarily fit what I want to play (they're heavily rogue focused in terms of skill bonuses), and the special stuff for the race, while fitting, also really doesn't get a lot of use unless you turn auto-aggro off... That is, either I want to have wings/horns or I don't.  If I do, I have to turn the aggro settings off, and if I don't, why am I bothering with this? :)

Alu-fiend and the Succubus were my two favorites to play and my DM hated me for it ! of course he only let me play a Succubus one time... that's all it took... he was always trying to kill her off and when he did finally succeed, I could only play the Alu-fiend  but yeah, I know how you feel they are wonderful characters to play and were the greatest joy of my AD&D gaming days... I still have the paperwork for my Succubus and its been 8 years since I last played :))

@itt1968 - Fair enough!  In some ways I'm of differing opinions about the custom succubus race mod.  On one hand I like the flavor - I've always loved playing a succubus or half-succubus, whether in D&D or not (probably my longest running character in D&D was a half-succubus Alu-Fiend).  On the other hand, I find the benefits of that race mod to be questionable, in that they don't necessarily fit what I want to play (they're heavily rogue focused in terms of skill bonuses), and the special stuff for the race, while fitting, also really doesn't get a lot of use unless you turn auto-aggro off... That is, either I want to have wings/horns or I don't.  If I do, I have to turn the aggro settings off, and if I don't, why am I bothering with this? :)

{EDIT} Sorry, I forgot something... What I mean by a true form is... you can have 20 different horn styles, 12 different wing types of various colors and textures and even 6 or 7 different tail styles but... only one type of hand style (or any variation of the four hell, for that matter you could add scales, pointed teeth, red skin tone... anything! ) you create your character like you normally would, picking your race , sex, etc, etc... if you pack all your info into a Race Menu/ECE type plug in, all we then need to do is slide the bar over from "Mortal" to the other side that says "Succubus"  which in turn opens up the horn sliders ... wing sliders... etc,... etc,... and turns our race from Nord, Breton, High Elf.. etc etc  to Succubus but it keeps our premade character in tact it just opens up additional sliders but, one thing remains consistent and you cant change it .. for me it would be the hands but, you could make it anything you want  but that's what would make your character a Succubus race, not her horns or wings.... just a thought.

This sounds good idea but, worried about that it will conflict with other mods. I usee ethereal elven overhaul and since it modifies the shaders/scripts rendering the face it break compability with ECE. Also I would like to add customization but also like the idea that at least some of this would be forced on you. Being Fiend should increase your enjoyment of the game BUT it does not mean you get exactly what you expect at least by default. When it comes time for such that I get to implement character customization. You probably have to get through uncontrolled transformation and probably need to do quest to unlock such customization.

I see that you slowly descent into the shadow and that part of Tamriel -- Skyrim will do go with you. This will involve eventss of deminic nature. I also would like to think to redo some textures and modify lighting etc but that is rigth now out of my expertise and well I still have plenty to do to get to that point. However this would also mean that when you get far enough your Fiend side would become so strong that you would have to use illusion to cover it up.  Thats all very very far the idea and well I need to see that I get to implement other things before I get so far.

So for now I am plenty busy with other things :)

Archived