Young Sister Race (Chinese Mod )

• 2 months later...

any chance of this getting hosted somewhere new? Can't seem to find a reliable DL link

Edit: found the file, but before I swap it into my data folder, I'm still curious about whether this is a unique race or a body replacer; seems theres been both answers on this thread so far. If it is in fact a replacer for Imperial race, great, but it looks like its femalebody_0 and femalebody_1 files, which would replace all fem bodies in the game.

Anyone?

Update:

After messing with this mod last night, I think I figured out what goes buggy with it. The body appears to be a modification of the CBBEv3 body, though obviously not the actual CBBEv3 body. As a result, most head meshes have trouble blending, even if using Caliente's Texture Blender for non-cbbe body mods. Also, I don't believe it comes with hand meshes at all, so again, you can try and use the hand meshes that come with something like CBBE, but they too will have problems blending with this body.

This is a cool mod, and since I'm using Unique Character for my own toon, I was trying to use this for a new follower, but for now, I'd say it needs a little bit of tweaking to be applicable to people who use beautification head mods or any other character mesh mods.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...