PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

After having tested it i'd say the mod is quite good, i would like to see a option in MCM or something to turn off certain things like the speechcraft buff/changed spells/add penis spells since some of my mods seem to not like those and i personally dont use female schlongs at the current time.

The seduce is kinda crazy overpowered as well, but at least my character can finally die from sex starvation  :P

The ability to lifedrain/kill/soul capture a victim is quite cool I

I like everything so far, think seduce should only have an negative if more than one npc is around. Combat is sketchy for me don't quite know how to get them while fighting. I think it's cool to add in Sexlab submit, but have an option for npcs not to be able to rape the succubus (kinda like you currently have I guess) or for the succubus to be raped only for the rapist to have the life sucked out of them with an added benefit of extra EXP and perhaps an added boon or two that's temporary with an draw back of disabled powers/spells for an moment as it is lowly for an mortal to rape the succubus because it's an demon that's suppose to overpower at least an large majority of mortals unless they are special which should increase in rarity as your powers grow. it would also be cool to add Devious Devices as well in some kind of creative way like have the female npcs to become captured and be submissive slaves to be kept and brought to an player home to wear Chasity belts and the other restraints (the most devious ones) so the succubus increases and feeds off their sexual frustrations and arousal's from the devices to increase their power and skill possibly add/gain exp for or from example destruction or illusion magic however to also have the female npcs to lose health over time and die if arousal hits the max, also an simple spectral/illusion spell/shout to add devices that are spectral to distract mobs into devious devices that drain both health, stamina and magic to the succubus over an brief period of time ultimately for regen and mob control :)    

For draining the rapists (possibly to death) I used "Only if Victim" under death drain, and soul-trap. So now, any NPC that decides to rape me either dies (assuming I managed to nearly kill them in the fight), or gets soul trapped. The soul trap goes into the soul gems you are impregnated with, I think.

PSQ succubus or animated wings are not compatible with perkus maximus.

If I run the reproccer, and enable the patched file, wings not showing up. 

I tested it without the patched file (patchus maximus), wings are all right. Enable the patch ---- wings are disappearing.

Anybody could find out what is the problem?

Contacted the author of the comatibility patches for perkus maximus and he says it is possible that perkus maximus editing the armor attributes and this is confuses PSQ succubus.I tried animated wings mod without PSQ and it is working with PerMa.

So clearly the coflict must be between PerMa patcher and PSQ succubus.

Is anybody would be able to make a patch for it?

Hello,

I have a suggestion/request for a feature I think would be neat for PlayerSuccubusQuest.

• This is an idea for a PSQ plugin that would create some functionality related to Sexlab Fill Her Up
  • Any time the player is filled with cum, as per Fill Her Up, the cum inside them will slowly be absorbed over time.
  • The absorbed cum will be turned into Succubus energy, to refill the Succubus energy bar.
  • Higher rank succubi absorb faster.
  • This could possibly replace the usual energy gain, or exist in addition.

• Succubus can have access to an ability called "Clench", that will have a cooldown (realtime, not reset by sleep).
  • This power lets the Succubus attempt to rapidly absorb the cum inside them.
  • There is a chance it can fail.
  • If it fails, then the Succubus receives the "Internal Exhaustion" debuff, which slows absorption to half or maybe even less its normal rate.
  • Higher rank succubus have higher chance of success.  The more cum there is, the lower the chance of success.

• So long as the player is filled with any cum in their "vaginal pool" they will check for impregnation (if that feature is turned on) once per in-game hour.

• When expelling cum (as per that feature in Fill Her Up) the player has a small chance to "accidentally" birth one of the soul gems they are currently pregnant with, if they are currently pregnant.  This would only happen if they are expelling cum while there is some cum in their "vaginal pool".

• Being filled with cum causes the Succubus to receive the "Ecstasy" debuff.
  • "Being swollen with cum causes you to feel perpetually aroused."
  • This debuff would have several stages, and would be at peak strength when the Succubus is completely full.
  • The higher the stage of the debuff the more intense the effects.
  • If sexlab aroused is installed: The debuff causes the player to rapidly increase their Arousal level, and prevents them from going below a certain level of arousal until the debuff is gone
  • For example, if they have stage 2 of the Ecstasy debuff, then they cannot get below a level 20 of Arousal no matter what they do.

Thank you for your time.  Feel free to use/alter/disregard these suggestions at your own discretion.

I dont use the transformation part of PSQ and I have trouble with PerMa, so it must be only that part that has issues.

Exactly what does infuse energy do and how do I do it?

I checked PerMa out and how it interacts with PSQ.  The only things I really noticed it did was change Milk into a heal-over-time effect, and turned the Succubus horns, talk, and wings into Light Armor instead of clothing.

What trouble are you having with PerMa specifically?

A suggestion:

Have you thought about contacting some of the ASMR people that make binaural beats on youtube to make effects for you while the succubus is having sex?

(I'm pretty sure they would enjoy working on this with you)

If you listen from 17:50 (or from 22:45) and on is a good example. (Listen with headphones is important)

I have edited this for personal use and combine it with become a bard (I set playing time to 1 sec and tick it before my succubus starts feeding)

It would be awesome to have something like this playing when the sex starts.

This may be a bit too intense for some people so be warned :)

Why did I discovereed it just now?! I was playing succubus race for quite a long time, without knowing of this gem :o

The mod from Nexus is pretty cool (wings and horns look amazing), but the succubus had no interesting abilities.

This one, however, is amazing. I like the idea of leveling up as a succubus.

Right now I am playing as a Succubus race (from Nexus) and using this mod at the same time. I have no problems so far.

I am having a problem with the "kiss me" animation.

The actors are around 2 meters apart with their back facing eachother.

I doesn't seem like the adjust position keys from sexlabs are working for this animation.

I also tried to go into animation editor in sexlab and adjust position (on every stage) For arrok foreplay and arrok standing foreplay but the characters are in the excact same position. (I have tested it on several different characters and different race, also custom made followers. They all line up with their back facing eachother.

When using animation editor to test arrok standing foreplay on the same actors they line up correct so I guess the "kiss me" animation from psq is not sexlabs related?

I also notice that when the screen fades to black and actors line up, my character is in the same spot and it's the npc that seems to think I'm standing in a different place.

Any help so I can fix this would be very much appriciated!

Thanks.

Example picture:

Animerror_zps698e83f8.png

• 2 weeks later...

I possibly need help with two things.

The first being that I have no options in my PSQ MCM menu for a tail. Don't know how to get one if there is no way of enabling it.

Lastly, if anyone ever figures out how to get http://www.loverslab.com/topic/8518-claws-nails/working for the gloves would be forever loved by me!

Edit: Also seems that I'm unable to change skin color too. There is no color option, just a check box.

Could somebody tell accurately how to get wings and others working?

I tried replacing the dummy files with many sets without success.

Every mod has only one ini file for wings anyway, but this has two, why?

And what about wing, horn and tail textures? They don't have dummies.

I tried replacing the dummy files with many sets without success.

You didn't installed textures, I guess.

Everything except body uses textures from original folders. Just install your favourite armor\wings\whatever mod (without .esp, if you don't need it) and THEN replace dummy files with meshes from said mod.

P.S. Sorry, my English is bad.

I possibly need help with two things.

The first being that I have no options in my PSQ MCM menu for a tail. Don't know how to get one if there is no way of enabling it.

Lastly, if anyone ever figures out how to get http://www.loverslab.com/topic/8518-claws-nails/working for the gloves would be forever loved by me!

Edit: Also seems that I'm unable to change skin color too. There is no color option, just a check box.

Those would be cool, except in first person they don't show up because there is no file path for first person female hands in PSQ. On another note it would also be cool to see thoes as toe nails as well as fingernails.