PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

download the Remodeled Armor (manual), extract the daedric armor (meshes and textures) and copy it in PSQ meshes/textures folders.

and endorse CT77 work from nexus ;)

edit:

after updating to 2.16--> only a small script-missing property

Line 13: [09/10/2014 - 09:20:15PM] warning: Property NoGemExists on script psqsoulgemincubatequestscript attached to PSQSoulGemIncubateQuest (0F00539D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Awesome, I'm getting there.  The only issue left, well I don't know how to describe it, seems like i'm missing some neck skin :D  (Only when transformed).  Thanks for your help anyway !

That may be a "height" related issue. I'm not sure on exactly what causes that, but it looks like the head is seperated from the body.

You should add Ignore resistance and no absorb/reflect to the aroused succubus cloak in the PSQ aroused.esp. So NPCs with spell absorb don't get that swirling absorb effect whenever you're around them. You can add area effect ignores LOS as well to keep it inline with the sexlabaroused.esm's cloak effects.

download the Remodeled Armor (manual), extract the daedric armor (meshes and textures) and copy it in PSQ meshes/textures folders.

edit:

Line 13: [09/10/2014 - 09:20:15PM] warning: Property NoGemExists on script psqsoulgemincubatequestscript attached to PSQSoulGemIncubateQuest (0F00539D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Awesome, I'm getting there.  The only issue left, well I don't know how to describe it, seems like i'm missing some neck skin :D  (Only when transformed).  Thanks for your help anyway !

That may be a "height" related issue. I'm not sure on exactly what causes that, but it looks like the head is seperated from the body.

usually this is caused by an unsupported "weight" from the body/clothing/armor meshe , try setting your characters weight to 100%, or 0% if that doesn't fix it 

edit:

usually this is caused by an unsupported "weight" from the body/clothing/armor meshe , try setting your characters weight to 100%, or 0% if that doesn't fix it 

yep, if you don't use bodyslide to create the daedric_0.nif and daedric_1.nif meshes, you have this problem.

bodyslide is very simple to use, try to install (from nexus) and download and install full Remodeled Armor by CT77.

open bodyslide, select the daedric armor and your preferred preset and click on BUILD.

nNOONzb.jpg

then go in to meshes/armor/daerdic folder and copy the meshes (or cut and paste if you want) to /meshes/PSQ folder (and rename in cuirass_0.nif and cuirass_1.nif).

done

is easy.  ;)

The soul gem pregnancy doesn't seem to make my characters belly grow, no matter how long I wait in game.

This is strange, because I've used other mods with belly scaling (like "Fill Her Up") and they worked fine.

Does this mod not use the NPC Belly node for the scaling, or does it need another requirement?

First off, I think this is a great mod, but I am encountering an issue when I transform into a succubus. I use CBBE with tbbp, I also have SoS with the futa option on, and everything works fine execpt for an odd occurace. Whenever I transform, the wings, tail, horns, skin, hair and clothes work fine, but I have a red square with a white exclaimation mark in the middle of it appears on the bottom part of my body. Would appreciate it if anyone could help me resolve this little issue thanks.

First off, I think this is a great mod, but I am encountering an issue when I transform into a succubus. I use CBBE with tbbp, I also have SoS with the futa option on, and everything works fine execpt for an odd occurace. Whenever I transform, the wings, tail, horns, skin, hair and clothes work fine, but I have a red square with a white exclaimation mark in the middle of it appears on the bottom part of my body. Would appreciate it if anyone could help me resolve this little issue thanks.

Are you using animated wings?

If so delete the wings_0.nif and wings_1.nif. files from data\meshes PSQ.

Also verify that you have no files in the same location that that have a file size of 0.

Any files with a file size of 0 just delete.

This solved the issue, thank you for helping a total mod noob ^^. Still trying to get the hang of editing files and whatnot to fit my needs and playing with the settings. I'll ask again here if I need more help with things :). Maybe OP could add the animated patch to the front page of the mod? I had to dig quite a bit into the comments to even figure out that was availible.

Hi,

Thank you for the mod, it is great.

But I have a problem with it: all bandits, warlocks and draugrs are friendly to me, which ruins the game (for example Captured Dreams' delivery retrival quests are boring, as exploring the wild). I don't know if it is normal or not, but I wish to change it and keep this mod too. Anyway, I saw some posts about requesting other npc factions to make friendly, therefor I think this is normal in this mod.

I've tried some console commands, but none of them helped me:

player.addtofaction 000E0CD9 -1 (with 0 too)

player.removefromfaction 000E0CD9

player.setcrimegold 000E0CD9 5000

and on a bandit: player.setrelathionshiprank (banditid) -4

Can you please help me to make the game enjoyable again by turning these factions back to hostile?

It would be also nice if there were any settings to change this in the future (like crime faction option as guards).

Thank you very much in advance!

Thanks for the help on the neck "cut" :)

This one is for ojanen : Could you make an option to force the transformation under a certain satiation % ?  I found it kind of sad that you don't have or aren't forced to transform

If you use SexLab Aroused and the PSQ Aroused patch you can already do this

Finally got this mod to work, and it's so fun.
I've got a few questions about it, though.

1 - How come the less satiated my character gets, the higher she can jump? Wasn't it supposed to be the other way around?
2 - Why can't I completely fill the satiation bar? I make my character drink semen over and over, but it just stays stuck in a certain percentage, which isn't always the same number, but still. For instance, once my character's maximum satiation got stuck at around max 65%, and even drinking more semen wouldn't raise it.

Something been bugging me since I started taloring together my Alduin Succubus. What the point of the 1stpersonCuirass? I can understand the 1stPersongloves because that what we see when in first person. Is the 1stpersonCuirass for mods like imersive first person? That the only reason I can think of for those files. On a side note can someone point me in the direction of "Dragon Eyes 4 Human"? :D

I'm also having a slight problem getting my Alduin horns from TDN Equipable Horns (by Nightshade on the Nexus) to appear. Maybe a little tweaking in the Creation Kit and I could just make it work like the Animated Wings patch where I don't need the horn files in PSQ.

Sorry I'm just getting ideas on paper(forum) at this point. :-/

Funny thing is that this what I wanted the Better Vampire Lord Transformation (by Loshirai14 on the Nexus) to do. Have a female Vampire Lord that still uses the Vampire Lord Transformation, but instead of transforming the body the wings appear while keeping the human animation skeleton. For example in Loshirai's version he simple stretch the human model so that it would fit where the original Vampire lord model would be so that there wouldn't be any conflicts with the already made default animations. It's an a great idea at the time it was created, but when I compare that mod to this one. It gets me wondering if someone could do it better. If it could be done then I'd be more willing to play of the Vampires side of the Dawnguard DLC, but since this is Lovers Lab I wouldn't be surprised to see it come with extra features.

Funny thing is that this what I wanted the Better Vampire Lord Transformation (by Loshirai14 on the Nexus) to do. Have a female Vampire Lord that still uses the Vampire Lord Transformation, but instead of transforming the body the wings appear while keeping the human animation skeleton. For example in Loshirai's version he simple stretch the human model so that it would fit where the original Vampire lord model would be so that there wouldn't be any conflicts with the already made default animations. It's an a great idea at the time it was created, but when I compare that mod to this one. It gets me wondering if someone could do it better. If it could be done then I'd be more willing to play of the Vampires side of the Dawnguard DLC, but since this is Lovers Lab I wouldn't be surprised to see it come with extra features.

Shaydow's Vampire Lord Overhaul v2 does that, it's on LL in the non-adult section, I think. Give that a spin.

I'm also having a slight problem getting my Alduin horns from TDN Equipable Horns (by Nightshade on the Nexus) to appear. Maybe a little tweaking in the Creation Kit and I could just make it work like the Animated Wings patch where I don't need the horn files in PSQ.

Sorry I'm just getting ideas on paper(forum) at this point. :-/

Did you change the PSQ esp horns to use the circlet slot instead of the default?

Also, I decided to make an alteration of this mod where the transformed armor matches the stats of what you were wearing before (rating, class, and enchantments).  I loved the look of my armor, but disliked the fact that it would stop me from leveling my defensive stats.  That, and the beginning stats on the armor made me not want to wear it on a new character!  Changed script attached if anyone wants it.

WARNING!

The rating change to the armor is PERMANENT until you transform with a different piece equipped.  I was able to reset the class and enchantment, but not the rating.  If you use this alternate script, YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR ORIGINAL ARMOR RATING BACK!  as far as I can tell anyway.  

PSQ_Armor_script.rar

I'm having a problem; or at least, not sure if this is a bug or not.

Basically, I'm using the default femalehead.nif which I extracted out of the game BSA (since I don't have any mods that change it) for the succubus transformation, as well as the original body in the meshes/PSQ folder and subfolder. However, my head is put together with racemenu tweaks and stuff, and it seems that I lose a significant amount of smoothing and things when I transform. The smoothing and stuff stays lost when I revert back as well.

Attached are 3 pictures (before transformation, during transformation, and after transformation). The most noticeable part of the mesh deforming is around the cheeks and mouth area. There are others, but that's probably the easiest to see.

Before transformation:
post-548562-0-09312500-1411883461_thumb.jpg

During transformation:
post-548562-0-19681300-1411883544_thumb.jpg

After transformation:
post-548562-0-08604400-1411883601_thumb.jpg

Is there anything I can do to ensure that I retain my original appearance while still being able to use the body transformation? (Alternatively, just use a body and skin transformation without transforming the head as well?)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having trouble getting Horns and Wings to show up while transformed.  I've put .nif's that otherwise work in the proper places (replaced dummy files- WIngs_0.nif, Wings_1.nif, Horns_0.nif, Horns_1.nif under \data\meshes\PSQ\) and I've checked the Horns and Wings replacement boxes in the Transformation options in-game.  I've gotten body replacement mesh working as well but still haven't gotten Wings and Horns working.  Am I missing a checkbox somewhere to enable or WTH?

That's because your meshes use the wrong armor slots, I guess. Try to edit them in NifScope, ask Google for tutorials. Or you can just attach files to your post and I will help you.

PSQ Wings - slot 44

PSQ Horns - slot 45

P.S. Sorry, my English is bad.

That's because your meshes use the wrong armor slots, I guess. Try to edit them in NifScope, ask Google for tutorials. Or you can just attach files to your post and I will help you.

PSQ Wings - slot 44

PSQ Horns - slot 45

P.S. Sorry, my English is bad.

I'm fairly familiar with using NifScope, however I'm not aware of a .nif having an armor slot assigned within it.

Update: Thanks for info.  I found it in NifScope so I should be golden now.  Nif's having an internal slot assignment seems redundant and unnecessary imo.

I don't know much about wings, but could you tell me which horns you are trying to use?  Specifically, which slot they would normally occupy.

I was using some Kaleen horns- and got them working.  Redefined what slot they used in PSQ and also in the horn nif to slot 48.