Jump to content

Borderlands 4 nude mods?


Guest

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, SIMONFROMNET said:

Thanks a lot for the mod. The model has a minor issue with the genitals—the vagina stretches too much when crouching. Otherwise, the mod works quite well. I have also attached a few screenshots.

10.jpg

08.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

05.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg



Yes, I have already discovered these problems.
But I adjusted and plotted the weights in the software, but I don't understand why Jmedia uses the mapped original weights instead of the weights I plotted.
phnx said there was a problem with my model skeleton, which might be why he did that.

image.png.e4b83bfe163eb94f688a7377bca05b6c.png

I also fixed the missing spine on the character (a bug present in the original game), but Jmedia is very busy lately and probably won't accept my requests again. I'll try asking phnx to teach me how to fix it.

image.png.a43ddf25ade1aae3feb7d0cdbe748e25.png

Edited by g29504569
Posted
7 hours ago, g29504569 said:



Yes, I have already discovered these problems.
But I adjusted and plotted the weights in the software, but I don't understand why Jmedia uses the mapped original weights instead of the weights I plotted.
phnx said there was a problem with my model skeleton, which might be why he did that.

image.png.e4b83bfe163eb94f688a7377bca05b6c.png

I also fixed the missing spine on the character (a bug present in the original game), but Jmedia is very busy lately and probably won't accept my requests again. I'll try asking phnx to teach me how to fix it.

image.png.a43ddf25ade1aae3feb7d0cdbe748e25.png

I also forgot to mention that something happened to her clitoris. In your screenshots, it was clearly larger.

Posted
9 hours ago, Blade000 said:

Are these guns normal now because I don't remember them when the game came out
 image.thumb.png.d46f6ff2e85dd69c09821fdfbdbd50c6.png 

If you're talking about rarity, the new "pearlescent" one was added in one of the recent updates. As for the gun parts themselves, they were heavily reworked in the fourth game; there are hardly any reused assets from the third game.

Posted (edited)
On 9/28/2026 at 7:26 PM, jmedia7 said:

Ported g29504569's loveless model into the game. Also did a full nude version. Replaces premium outfit.

 

B4LovelessNudeV1.rar 74.77 MB · 4 downloads

 

Download the bare mod from here https://www.nexusmods.com/borderlands4/mods/307?tab=files  to make the full nude version work propperly. 

 

 

Vex. Replaces the ornate order dlc outfit. May look glitchy in the main menu, but works fine in game. 

 

B4VexNdV1-2.rar 21.5 MB · 3 downloads

 

 

20260928175917_1.thumb.jpg.883778876f97ecdb23f9749c5bd54628.jpg20260928175931_1.thumb.jpg.398e440b1e427c79741c55a055ea148e.jpg20260928172912_1.thumb.jpg.d8026c3c964c4297067783a3e87afbb9.jpg20260928173056_1.thumb.jpg.81a94e69184ec477a73a824199f13b0a.jpg20260928173014_1.thumb.jpg.5a9e3578b33ab2e13665a50843f4232a.jpg20260928172927_1.thumb.jpg.13b19580d9369490ca48bf367923e7f3.jpg20260928172922_1.thumb.jpg.c43860598b28f8f328b9c23999133291.jpg20251011042230_1.thumb.jpg.66fff1907a7c51c6a84219fc71ac5239.jpg


i love the mod but is there any version where she isnt so shiny? please?
i think it has adverse effects on the other outfits because they share that attribute.

 

it doesnt look so bad in the picture but its way more agressive
image.png.898cc5dea2fa13b5317cc63b869bc028.png

Edited by j_money1000
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, j_money1000 said:


i love the mod but is there any version where she isnt so shiny? please?
i think it has adverse effects on the other outfits because they share that attribute.

 

it doesnt look so bad in the picture but its way more agressive
image.png.898cc5dea2fa13b5317cc63b869bc028.png

Use one of the blue or green styles - Vaultlanders or one near the bottom if you have them. 

 

Edit: Looked them up... FTL Wound and Power to Shields (both available from the Last Vault Card  - IRC the last two ten point style buys) both change body color usually....  Vaultlanders in probably your best bet for a good non-shiny item.  However you may have to dial back on the changes to your graphics as I've never had anything get as shiny as you describe - I leave my graphics on auto unless something annoys me.

Edited by Wolf470
new info.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...