rykuize Posted September 17 Posted September 17 3 hours ago, SIMONFROMNET said: One more question for you: are you going to release the mod for that 2B "swimsuit" you showed? Just released it on Nexus mods https://www.nexusmods.com/borderlands4/mods/315 2
SIMONFROMNET Posted September 18 Posted September 18 5 hours ago, rykuize said: Just released it on Nexus mods https://www.nexusmods.com/borderlands4/mods/315 Thank you!
SIMONFROMNET Posted September 18 Posted September 18 9 hours ago, g29504569 said: Не волнуйтесь! Я закончил работу над моделью. В течение недели я занят на своей основной работе. В эти выходные я сделаю скелетную анимацию и исправлю цветовые текстуры и карты нормалей. Кроме того, я, возможно, немного увеличу грудь, по крайней мере, чтобы пропорции с бедрами не были слишком непропорциональными. Также меня интересуют руководства по интеграции анимированной модели в игру, или может кто-нибудь, знакомый с Unreal Engine, сможет мне помочь. @Phnx A huge thank you! You’ve done us all a huge favor!
TNT90 Posted September 18 Posted September 18 Anyone else getting texture and head disappearing issues after the Sept 17 patch for 3rd person mode (https://www.nexusmods.com/borderlands4/mods/277)? Strangely only seems to be happening on the Nude Vex based mods for Vex, Loveless, and Harlowe. The near nude mode doesn't seem to have the issue.
Vectorless Posted September 19 Posted September 19 Could anyone share/DM the nude Vex mod, please? Kemono isn't working, and the link on page 1 is gone. Would appreciate it.
Phnx Posted September 19 Posted September 19 On 9/17/2026 at 8:40 PM, g29504569 said: Don't worry! I've finished the model part. I'm busy with my regular job during the week. This weekend I'll rig it with a skeleton and fix the color textures and normal maps. Also, I might make the chest a little bigger, at least so the proportion with the thighs isn't too disproportionate. I'd also like to find tutorials on how to integrate a rigged model into a game, or if anyone familiar with Unreal Engine can help me. @Phnx I have only worked with models exported with FModel that came with their own rig. Blender to Unreal is FBX export without leaf bones and at scale 0.01, if the model is too big in Unreal. PSK export from FModel to Blender is 100x the size of the model in Unreal. Model needs 4 LODs. Textures must be set up for virtual texture streaming. And you must open the texture uassets with UAssetGUI and save them with BL4 usmap enabled, otherwise they will not work in-game.
TNT90 Posted September 19 Posted September 19 4 hours ago, Vectorless said: Could anyone share/DM the nude Vex mod, please? Kemono isn't working, and the link on page 1 is gone. Would appreciate it. Here: https://www.patreon.com/Jmedia7/posts/borderlands-4-140964135 Available for free membership. 2
g29504569 Posted September 21 Posted September 21 On 9/19/2026 at 8:05 PM, Phnx said: I have only worked with models exported with FModel that came with their own rig. Blender to Unreal is FBX export without leaf bones and at scale 0.01, if the model is too big in Unreal. PSK export from FModel to Blender is 100x the size of the model in Unreal. Model needs 4 LODs. Textures must be set up for virtual texture streaming. And you must open the texture uassets with UAssetGUI and save them with BL4 usmap enabled, otherwise they will not work in-game. Okay, I'll try to look into it. I'll ask here if I have any questions.
SIMONFROMNET Posted September 21 Posted September 21 On 9/16/2026 at 4:20 AM, g29504569 said: Thank you so much! It worked! I'll see what I can do! Hi, is there any progress?
g29504569 Posted September 22 Posted September 22 (edited) Yes! I’ve finished all the models and skin weights. I’ve also completed most of the textures, including the normal maps and color masks. I am basically 100% certain that the model can be used. However, I’m running into a lot of issues while importing the assets into the game—either it crashes, or the mod fails to load. So, it would be great if @Phnx or @rykuize could assist me. If you are willing, I can send the assets to you. Edited September 25 by g29504569 1
SIMONFROMNET Posted September 23 Posted September 23 On 9/22/2026 at 5:00 PM, g29504569 said: Yes! I’ve finished all the models and skin weights. I’ve also completed most of the textures, including the normal maps and color masks. I am basically 100% certain that the model can be used. However, I’m running into a lot of issues while importing the assets into the game—either it crashes, or the mod fails to load. So, it would be great if @Phnx or @rykuize could assist me. If you are willing, I can send the assets to you. I have a question: there are many nude character models from the fourth game on Smutbase. Would it be very difficult to import them into the game?
Fatsassage Posted September 23 Posted September 23 6 hours ago, SIMONFROMNET said: I have a question: there are many nude character models from the fourth game on Smutbase. Would it be very difficult to import them into the game? Correct me if I'm wrong, but my guess is that it's much more feasible to model around something that already fits the character's skeleton than it would be to take an existing model and try to reshape and rig it while maintaining a nice looking animation
TNT90 Posted September 24 Posted September 24 18 minutes ago, Fatsassage said: Correct me if I'm wrong, but my guess is that it's much more feasible to model around something that already fits the character's skeleton than it would be to take an existing model and try to reshape and rig it while maintaining a nice looking animation In addition to this, Smutbase models are not optimized for playing in a game, too much detail, too many triangles. Issues you don't have when posing in blender and or similar programs. If a nipple takes as much memory as squadron of rippers... (a bit of an exaggeration), This is a key issue I have run across when commissioning characters for XCOM2, though XCOM2 is admittedly rather old and cannot handle such fancy new things like... transparency gradients...
SIMONFROMNET Posted September 24 Posted September 24 1 hour ago, TNT90 said: In addition to this, Smutbase models are not optimized for playing in a game, too much detail, too many triangles. Issues you don't have when posing in blender and or similar programs. If a nipple takes as much memory as squadron of rippers... (a bit of an exaggeration), This is a key issue I have run across when commissioning characters for XCOM2, though XCOM2 is admittedly rather old and cannot handle such fancy new things like... transparency gradients... So, technically, if you were to somehow reduce the model's polygon count, could it be imported into the game?
TNT90 Posted September 24 Posted September 24 (edited) 11 hours ago, SIMONFROMNET said: So, technically, if you were to somehow reduce the model's polygon count, could it be imported into the game? If you could get the skeleton rigging working (not sure how to do that which I why I commission others), successfully convert everything, and import it into the game you could try it at full polygon count or reduced. The smutbase models are going to have a lot of extra bones that BL4 doesn't use so I don't know how that all works on converting the skeleton over. From my limited understanding, you should be able to point the model rigging bones to the BL4 skeleton animation bones, then it would ignore the unused ones since nothing is pointing to them to do things? Seems like getting things into the game itself is being tricky from 5 posts up. Could have issues with having all the required texture layers. But say all that works, how much will it clash with game itself, how will it effect performance? Very hard to tell. Honestly, would love to see more model swaps, if we can swap Loveless for Moxxi, what about Cash for say... Lilith or something? Edited September 24 by TNT90 1
SIMONFROMNET Posted September 26 Posted September 26 On 9/22/2026 at 5:00 PM, g29504569 said: Yes! I’ve finished all the models and skin weights. I’ve also completed most of the textures, including the normal maps and color masks. I am basically 100% certain that the model can be used. However, I’m running into a lot of issues while importing the assets into the game—either it crashes, or the mod fails to load. So, it would be great if @Phnx or @rykuize could assist me. If you are willing, I can send the assets to you. If there are any updates this weekend, let us know
Phnx Posted September 26 Posted September 26 On 9/22/2026 at 4:00 PM, g29504569 said: Yes! I’ve finished all the models and skin weights. I’ve also completed most of the textures, including the normal maps and color masks. I am basically 100% certain that the model can be used. However, I’m running into a lot of issues while importing the assets into the game—either it crashes, or the mod fails to load. So, it would be great if @Phnx or @rykuize could assist me. If you are willing, I can send the assets to you. You can use this tool. https://github.com/Phnxsmv/BL4MeshInjector
Wolf470 Posted Monday at 04:11 PM Posted Monday at 04:11 PM There are currently 2 mods on Nexus for Loveless and Harlowe: https://www.nexusmods.com/borderlands4/mods/311 & https://www.nexusmods.com/borderlands4/mods/309 So far they work perfectly.... Am waiting for Vex to hit Nexus as well.
SIMONFROMNET Posted Monday at 07:20 PM Posted Monday at 07:20 PM 4 hours ago, Wolf470 said: There are currently 2 mods on Nexus for Loveless and Harlowe: https://www.nexusmods.com/borderlands4/mods/311 & https://www.nexusmods.com/borderlands4/mods/309 So far they work perfectly.... Am waiting for Vex to hit Nexus as well. There is already a nude mod for Vex, created over a year ago. It hasn't been uploaded to Nexus due to copyright issues, as the creator posted it on their Patreon. However, the mod is available on Playground.
TNT90 Posted Monday at 10:54 PM Posted Monday at 10:54 PM 6 hours ago, Wolf470 said: There are currently 2 mods on Nexus for Loveless and Harlowe: https://www.nexusmods.com/borderlands4/mods/311 & https://www.nexusmods.com/borderlands4/mods/309 So far they work perfectly.... Am waiting for Vex to hit Nexus as well. I have a link to the Patreon post with the model nearer to top of page 4 in this thread. You can download with the free tier.
jmedia7 Posted Monday at 11:26 PM Posted Monday at 11:26 PM Ported g29504569's loveless model into the game. Also did a full nude version. Replaces premium outfit. B4LovelessNudeV1.rar Download the bare mod from here https://www.nexusmods.com/borderlands4/mods/307?tab=files to make the full nude version work propperly. Vex. Replaces the ornate order dlc outfit. May look glitchy in the main menu, but works fine in game. B4VexNdV1-2.rar 10
DimaKoyt Posted Tuesday at 01:59 AM Posted Tuesday at 01:59 AM 2 hours ago, jmedia7 said: Ported g29504569's loveless model into the game. Also did a full nude version. Replaces premium outfit. B4LovelessNudeV1.rar 74.77 MB · 1 download Download the bare mod from here https://www.nexusmods.com/borderlands4/mods/307?tab=files to make the full nude version work propperly. Vex. Replaces the ornate order dlc outfit. May look glitchy in the main menu, but works fine in game. B4VexNdV1-2.rar 21.5 MB · 1 download thank you! 1
Blade000 Posted Tuesday at 03:45 PM Posted Tuesday at 03:45 PM 13 hours ago, DimaKoyt said: thank you! Vex nude could be improved
TNT90 Posted Tuesday at 07:46 PM Posted Tuesday at 07:46 PM (edited) Been wondering, for the Vex nude body, I get texture and missing head issues (also happens with the Harlowe mod based on the Vex nude mod), is this a known issue with a known fix? Or am I just cursed? It was working fine until around the Sept 17th patch, hard to tell if something changed with the patch (though I'd expect others to see the same issue), if my files in particular are corrupt (tried running a file verification in steam), or maybe extra pak files interfering. I should just have the 3 Harlowe files, the 3 Vex nude files (just recopied them from the above post), as well as the Loveless bare and nude patched (all freshly copied over from above post and nexus mod). Changing the skin color customization fixes the texture (at least until the next fast travel), but head still comes in and out depending on the camera angle with the ground. Edited Tuesday at 07:47 PM by TNT90
SIMONFROMNET Posted Tuesday at 10:41 PM Posted Tuesday at 10:41 PM On 9/29/2026 at 2:26 AM, jmedia7 said: Ported g29504569's loveless model into the game. Also did a full nude version. Replaces premium outfit. B4LovelessNudeV1.rar 74.77 MB · 1 download Download the bare mod from here https://www.nexusmods.com/borderlands4/mods/307?tab=files to make the full nude version work propperly. Vex. Replaces the ornate order dlc outfit. May look glitchy in the main menu, but works fine in game. B4VexNdV1-2.rar 21.5 MB · 1 download Thanks a lot for the mod. The model has a minor issue with the genitals—the vagina stretches too much when crouching. Otherwise, the mod works quite well. I have also attached a few screenshots.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now