SIMONFROMNET Posted September 14 Posted September 14 2 hours ago, rykuize said: Wasn't too hard. Changes base Loveless head (Loveless), as well as the premium body (The Multitude). zLoveless_Bare_10000008_P.zip 3.49 MB · 1 download I took a couple of close-up screenshots. Dude, make a nude mod! You'd be doing the whole game community a huge favor. 1
SIMONFROMNET Posted September 14 Posted September 14 2 hours ago, rykuize said: Wasn't too hard. Changes base Loveless head (Loveless), as well as the premium body (The Multitude). zLoveless_Bare_10000008_P.zip 3.49 MB · 1 download Also, dude, if you can, send me her body textures here; I'll try to remove that tape in photoshop. 1
rykuize Posted September 14 Posted September 14 I am not 100% in texture editing, so that's a bit out of me forte. I have attached the textures for you Loveless-raw-skin-textures.zip
SIMONFROMNET Posted September 14 Posted September 14 3 hours ago, rykuize said: I am not 100% in texture editing, so that's a bit out of me forte. I have attached the textures for you Loveless-raw-skin-textures.zip 5.19 MB · 1 download I tried changing the texture—the one that's actually drawn—but I have no idea what to do with the second texture file, the red one. Why not try integrating it into the game? premium-skin-colour.rar
SIMONFROMNET Posted September 15 Posted September 15 Hey guys, two mods have been released on Nexus—one for Harlow and one for Lovelace—featuring the body from Jmedia7's nude siren mod!
Unknown6453 Posted September 15 Posted September 15 11 minutes ago, SIMONFROMNET said: Hey guys, two mods have been released on Nexus—one for Harlow and one for Lovelace—featuring the body from Jmedia7's nude siren mod! It's something I suppose, especially for Harlowe who has been seriously neglected with these types of mods. The Loveless one was not really needed imo since we basically have a full "nude" body for Loveless already, but choice is always good if someone prefers the Jmedia version over the Gearbox version.
SIMONFROMNET Posted September 15 Posted September 15 1 hour ago, Unknown6453 said: It's something I suppose, especially for Harlowe who has been seriously neglected with these types of mods. The Loveless one was not really needed imo since we basically have a full "nude" body for Loveless already, but choice is always good if someone prefers the Jmedia version over the Gearbox version. Sure, Gearbox's version is pretty... naughty, but let's be honest—Gearbox will always be Gearbox, and they'd never add any actual nudity to game. They don't have balls
g29504569 Posted September 15 Posted September 15 (edited) 12 hours ago, rykuize said: I am not 100% in texture editing, so that's a bit out of me forte. I have attached the textures for you Loveless-raw-skin-textures.zip 5.19 MB · 1 download I think the red texture might be a Specular Map, and I also noticed a Normal Map on the tape over her chest, so I believe there are more than two textures on her body. Do you have a way to provide the entire body mesh(with armor) and textures for this skin? I might be able to try editing it and adding private parts and nipples to the model instead of just modifying the textures. Edited September 15 by g29504569
rykuize Posted September 15 Posted September 15 7 hours ago, SIMONFROMNET said: I tried changing the texture—the one that's actually drawn—but I have no idea what to do with the second texture file, the red one. Why not try integrating it into the game? premium-skin-colour.rar 1.07 MB · 1 download Thanks for this! Gunna see what I can do and revert back.
SIMONFROMNET Posted September 15 Posted September 15 1 hour ago, rykuize said: Thanks for this! Gunna see what I can do and revert back. Even though a nude mod for Lovelace had already been created by simply porting jmedia7’s nude model, I tried redrawing the original texture to cover the nipples and vagina. I handled the lack of modeled nipples simply by making them inverted; the vagina, unfortunately, is just painted on.
rykuize Posted September 15 Posted September 15 45 minutes ago, SIMONFROMNET said: Even though a nude mod for Lovelace had already been created by simply porting jmedia7’s nude model, I tried redrawing the original texture to cover the nipples and vagina. I handled the lack of modeled nipples simply by making them inverted; the vagina, unfortunately, is just painted on. Yeah, I had a look at that one. The textures don't seem to entirely match Loveless, though, so she looks a bit janky. Plus, I do love her muscle definition, so I wanna see what I can with her base skin. Your help is very much appreciated
mattiaperry95 Posted September 15 Posted September 15 (edited) 18 hours ago, rykuize said: Wasn't too hard. Changes base Loveless head (Loveless), as well as the premium body (The Multitude). zLoveless_Bare_10000008_P.zip 3.49 MB · 1 download Holy S! Doing God's work here! Praise be! Edited September 15 by mattiaperry95 typo
mattiaperry95 Posted September 15 Posted September 15 On 9/13/2026 at 7:23 PM, Blade000 said: grapple anywhere mod, link is in my message
g29504569 Posted September 15 Posted September 15 (edited) On 9/14/2026 at 10:04 PM, Phnx said: Unpack with FModel. Repack either with UE 5.5 or retoc. You'll have to cook it with UE 5.5 anyway. Use PakMaster as a GUI for retoc. https://github.com/4sval/FModel https://github.com/trumank/retoc https://github.com/AriesLR/PakMaster Retoc tutorial. https://github.com/Dmgvol/UE_Modding/blob/main/BasicModding/EditingIoStoreAssets.md @Phnx It seems no one has replied yet! I'm trying to unpack Unreal Engine files following your instructions. It's been a while since I last modded an Unreal Engine game—back then, unpacking files for Outlast went pretty smoothly. However, I'm hitting a ton of errors this time while unpacking. Based on your description, the engine version should be UE 5.5. Currently, I can only use FModel to export .uasset files, but I can't export them as .fbx or .png. Even when I try using UModel (UEViewer) to convert those .uasset files into textures or 3D models, it still fails. Could anyone give me some guidance on what might be going wrong or how to fix this? Any help would be greatly appreciated!" Edited September 15 by g29504569
rykuize Posted September 15 Posted September 15 Managed to port over the Stellar Blade 2B outfit. Got some kinks to work out, but it's turning out quite nice. 3
Phnx Posted September 16 Posted September 16 5 hours ago, g29504569 said: @Phnx It seems no one has replied yet! I'm trying to unpack Unreal Engine files following your instructions. It's been a while since I last modded an Unreal Engine game—back then, unpacking files for Outlast went pretty smoothly. However, I'm hitting a ton of errors this time while unpacking. Based on your description, the engine version should be UE 5.5. Currently, I can only use FModel to export .uasset files, but I can't export them as .fbx or .png. Even when I try using UModel (UEViewer) to convert those .uasset files into textures or 3D models, it still fails. Could anyone give me some guidance on what might be going wrong or how to fix this? Any help would be greatly appreciated!" Strange, I never had an issue, but you do need a usmap file for BL4. https://www.nexusmods.com/borderlands4/mods/4
Phnx Posted September 16 Posted September 16 (edited) 2 hours ago, rykuize said: Managed to port over the Stellar Blade 2B outfit. Got some kinks to work out, but it's turning out quite nice. Nice! I'm actually doing some editing as well, but I cannot seem to set up the textures correctly, specifically the normal maps. Could you give me some pointers on how to set up textures for in UE 5.5? Edited September 16 by Phnx
g29504569 Posted September 16 Posted September 16 (edited) 8 hours ago, Phnx said: Strange, I never had an issue, but you do need a usmap file for BL4. https://www.nexusmods.com/borderlands4/mods/4 Thank you so much! It worked! I'll see what I can do! Edited September 16 by g29504569 3
SIMONFROMNET Posted September 16 Posted September 16 9 hours ago, g29504569 said: Thank you so much! It worked! I'll see what I can do! It turned out really good! Just a request: when you draw her genitals, don't forget to include her anus. 1
SIMONFROMNET Posted September 16 Posted September 16 On 9/15/2026 at 10:11 AM, rykuize said: Thanks for this! Gunna see what I can do and revert back. So, did you manage to do anything with the texture?
rykuize Posted September 17 Posted September 17 19 hours ago, SIMONFROMNET said: So, did you manage to do anything with the texture? Sadly not I am hoping g29504569 can be our saviour
SIMONFROMNET Posted September 17 Posted September 17 2 hours ago, rykuize said: Sadly not I am hoping g29504569 can be our saviour Well, he showed a photo with the chest already modeled, and he's probably working on the genitals now. I doubt he'll need a texture with painted-on nipples.
SIMONFROMNET Posted September 17 Posted September 17 2 hours ago, rykuize said: Sadly not I am hoping g29504569 can be our saviour One more question for you: are you going to release the mod for that 2B "swimsuit" you showed?
g29504569 Posted September 17 Posted September 17 (edited) Don't worry! I've finished the model part. I'm busy with my regular job during the week. This weekend I'll rig it with a skeleton and fix the color textures and normal maps. Also, I might make the chest a little bigger, at least so the proportion with the thighs isn't too disproportionate. I'd also like to find tutorials on how to integrate a rigged model into a game, or if anyone familiar with Unreal Engine can help me. @Phnx Edited September 17 by g29504569 3
ExcelTea Posted September 17 Posted September 17 1 hour ago, g29504569 said: Don't worry! I've finished the model part. I'm busy with my regular job during the week. This weekend I'll rig it with a skeleton and fix the color textures and normal maps. Also, I might make the chest a little bigger, at least so the proportion with the thighs isn't too disproportionate. I'd also like to find tutorials on how to integrate a rigged model into a game, or if anyone familiar with Unreal Engine can help me. @Phnx Looks great! If you change it can you atleast keep an option to have the regular OG proportions too? 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now