Dg75 Posted August 30 Author Posted August 30 On 8/26/2026 at 3:18 AM, Sir Walter Ratleigh said: I am not seeing where to find Domination so I can use it in the MCM. Domination HGuilds would only use the scat/kink options from Domination
Sir Walter Ratleigh Posted August 30 Posted August 30 39 minutes ago, Dg75 said: Domination HGuilds would only use the scat/kink options from Domination Thanks.
Ursur1major Posted Monday at 06:40 PM Posted Monday at 06:40 PM Maybe I'm doing something wrong or I'm not understanding something, but the mod is refusing to apply any devious devices? chance was set to 90%. All the steward does is take some money from me and it says I've been penalized. Tried with reverse severity as well, nothing happens? I have the DD patch and am on the latest version
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now