CHSBHC body and physics mod -Breasts and Butt Jiggle Mod-

men release that body soon!!!! jaajajaj

so great body men

this body is only one near the dmra i see of all mods in here

jajajaj its perfect!!!!

for one want big boobs fine and for others wants flat boobs better

men you are awesome i want it!!! ajajajaj o sorry....we want it!!

Wow' date=' sliders! I have always wondered why no one did this for the Oblivion mods.

[/quote']

Because you couldn't. Some skeleton work was done that could have allowed some form of morphing (I think it was TheTalkieToaster but I'm not sure... one of the modders of old anyway) but AFAIK nobody ran with it.

Skyrim's sliders is a vanilla feature, it wasn't modded in.

Video looks great. Only thing that worries me slightly is the waist when the sliders are all the way to the right. The exaggeration in the boobs, thighs, hips and ass all look pretty amazing. But in her stomach area she almost looks anorexic. I noticed when the sliders are far to the left her waist seems more normal but obviously the very curvy parts are all gone (which was obviously intended).

Personally I wish the waistline wouldn't shrink quite as extreme as it does when the sliders are far right. But I could probably find a nice medium range somewhere in between the middle and far right of the slider. Nonetheless it looks pretty amazing and I'd still wager it'll be my favorite body type when released.

Hey all, Its been a busy week. I should be able to get to work on this again by this upcoming weekend. Hopefully release a test edition.

Then I will take any suggestions on my test version, then finally release a final version.

(As final as I can get because in the eyes of the artists its never done)

*hugs*