CHSBHC body and physics mod -Breasts and Butt Jiggle Mod-

I agree with Azure I feel the hourglass (mainly just the waist/upper torso) might be just a tad too extreme as it has gotten noticeably smaller. With that said...YOWZA!!! You have made what looks to be the most attractive body replaced I've seen so far. Thanks for all your hard work!!!

I look forward to seeing the finished product!

I agree with Azure I feel the hourglass (mainly the waist/upper torso) might be just a tad too extreme as it has gotten noticeably smaller. With that said...YOWZA!!! You have made what looks to be the most attractive body replaced I've seen so far. Thanks for all your hard work!!!

I look forward to seeing the finished product!

The bend of the hourglass is where the end of the ribcage meets the start of the hips. The lack of heavy upper body muscles on a natural female form means there's less meat around this area' date=' and so where the inward slope of the ribcage ends and the outward slope towards the hips begins is where we get that hourglass figure.

That said...

I don't know how much work you want to put into these mods, but if you'd like to expand this into a really cool idea I've had... Well, maybe I can interest you in this.

For New Vegas, there's a mod called "Body By Race" that gives asians smaller breasts, caucasians average breasts, and african americans larger breasts and butts. I was thinking it would be really neat if someone expanded this for Skyrim in a way, have each race have a different cup size bust while letting the slider go from skinny to a sort of she-hulk muscular.

fitness-competitors.jpg

It's hard to find women who have the exact build I'd go for in a mod like this - a thicker build, one with a bit more fat on them, so not so defined muscles and no true "abs," definitely no visible veins, but greater overall bulk. A strong nord lady body that really looks like they could go toe to toe with all the guys. This is not to say they'd be pudgy, just thicker with less-defined muscles.

Fitness models don't exactly go for that look.

So a slider from Original HGEC style skinny to a bulky sort, and then have cup size vary by race, with increasing the slider having a marginal effect on cup size. (Probably actually make them a little smaller, if anything)

I was thinking they'd go:

F Cups - Dark Elf, Nord

D Cups - Redguard, Orc

C Cups - Imperial, Khajiit

B Cups - Bretons, Bosmer

A Cups - Altmer

Flat - Argonians (No more lizard tits!)

Maybe I should just make my own topic about this request...

I like the idea however you can really only do start mesh (Figure type) to end result)

Otherwise I would love to do that.

But the far left of the slider will be a/b Cup and the far right will be like G/H cup

Huh? That's what it would be. Skinny - Bulky. Skinny is the start, muscular is end result.

Cup size is determined by race, not the slider.

I like the idea however you can really only do start mesh (Figure type) to end result)

Otherwise I would love to do that.

But the far left of the slider will be a/b Cup and the far right will be like G/H cup

Huh? That's what it would be. Skinny - Bulky. Skinny is the start' date=' muscular is end result.

Cup size is determined by race, not the slider.

[/quote']

Please don't threadjack! She is working on a BUSTIER CURVIER look, regardless of cup size/race. I REALLY like your idea of starting your own thread about muscular body sliders! :D

I don't think she was purposefully trying to hijack the thread or anything. Just pitching another idea. I'm sure Cherry will focus on finishing her body mod as is before working on anything else. Not to mention she said she was probably going to look at creating default clothes for her body. Azure was just pitching idea for future purposes. I have to admit the idea of different races having different body sizes is nice...but when I was playing Oblivion the only person I really cared about was my PC so I'd likely never really get any use out of a mod like that. But with the mention of VORB in Skyrim and such in other threads I'm sure there's MANY others that would want to see such a mod.

Mind you...I'll be playing a female PC so its obvious why I only care about the PC body lol.

xiro8877' date='

I dont think your threadjacking at all. I like your ideas. I dont think you can do different body types for different races unfortunately. Theres only 2 female files that I can see in the meshes.bsa file.

[/quote']

Looked through the thread, but can't find a download link!

Also, I cant wait to see a setbody type spell.

lol, and finally, how do you do the "createfullactorcopy", it doesnt work in Skyrim anymore..!

xiro8877' date='

I dont think your threadjacking at all. I like your ideas. I dont think you can do different body types for different races unfortunately. Theres only 2 female files that I can see in the meshes.bsa file.

[/quote']

I think there are three, one for all humans/elves and one for both argonians and khajiits. At least, that's how I've heard the skeletons go.

The multiple races/cup sizes thing is definitely something that'll have to be looked into AFTER the creation kit is released.

And yeah, I'll make my own thread for this idea.

Well found out why the sliders were not working right.

Took hours then I finally read the vertex count and slammed my head on my desk.

The vertex count SOMEHOW ended up different for my two files. Well thats a super no no when modeling differences.

errggg, so I have to redo a bunch of work. The good news is the sliders will work on the finished version, the bad news ..... I have to remodel a bit, but it should go a lot faster this time.

Just what I've been waiting for - someone who both shares my vision of what an ideal woman's figure looks like while also possessing the skill to skillfully implement it. Note I said ideal not realistic and I'm referring to the magnificent chest of course. The progress on making them seem a little less like implants is very encouraging.

There has been some very impressive work done by modders up to this point but what I see here is easily my favorite. Kudos.

xiro8877' date='

[/quote']

lol While I appreciate the sentiment I think he was claiming that Azure was hijacking the thread lol. And I was just trying to chill the guy out. I figured you'd focus on what you were doing before trying something else anyway. ANYWAY... lol

Really looking forward to this and I appreciate all your hard work. I know shit like this takes alot of time. I may very well try my hand at resizing old Oblivion outfits to fit this body when its done.

What oversized breasts? I see no oversized breasts. I see great sized breasts. LOL.

EXACTLY. Are they exaggerated and large? YES. Do they still look absolutely amazing and better than all the other boobs on other body replacers?

AGAIN A RESOUNDING YES.

Atso,

There will be a slider that you can adjust the side you want to youself when its complete, from tiny to huge breasts.

So im hoping this will be something everyone has fun with and maybe even makes some clothing.

I do plan on modding armours to fit when i get the chance also.

I figure once I have the base complete the armour will be strait forward.