CHSBHC body and physics mod -Breasts and Butt Jiggle Mod-

So basically as far as I see it works only with standing animation? So wee need to change an every female animation in the game?

Well the animations you want the physics to be seen then yes.

Theres probably a good 20 or so animations you will see all the time anyways (I dont even think that many)

Many of them are NPC movements like turning around etc that you probably dont need to do that animation on it.

But it only works with the standing animation because thats the only animation I included in the release. I will be converting more but I am going to bed for now. Enjoy it!

So basically as far as I see it works only with standing animation? So wee need to change an every female animation in the game?

Don't sweat it too much. Cherry did all the hard work. Now that the animation is actually possible, there are a ton of people that will jump at the chance to start animating all the different animations. The main hurdle was getting the framework implemented in the game. Which Cherry has already done. I'd give it a week if that. If Cherry doesn't do them someone else will.

Hell even if Cherry does do it...we'll still see other people spitting out their own animations with their own versions of the bounce.

Thanks again for all the hard work!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

I used it with my main character and I guess its the glitches for having a larger save file after 150 hrs... as soon as i disrobed the game crashes. If I "removeallitems" it works on NPC's just fine. I did however start a new game file and it worked fine. IS this because I am switching from a moded armour to another mod? I am a noob when its comes to PC games. This is my first game away from console since leisure suit larry 3.

Fucking great! This has come sooner than I expected.

Edit: feedback.

I have noticed that only your character has boob physics. If I undress Lydia (via console commands you can undress her), her boobs don't jiggle. Is this normal?

Also, while standing, boobs look like elio baloons by the way they bounce. But, the last jiggle (the big one) is fucking great done.

As a start is a freaking awesome beggining, nice work!

I cant find my desired rear and breast sizes, either the butt is too big or the boobs are too small. Cant w8 for CK to see if more sliders can be implemented.

Other that that, its great body, best so far, and first with custom skeleton. Thanks for the hard work! ^^

I cant find my desired rear and breast sizes' date=' either the butt is too big or the boobs are too small. Cant w8 for CK to see if more sliders can be implemented.

Other that that, its great body, best so far, and first with custom skeleton. Thanks for the hard work! ^^

[/quote']

I have made a version that remedies this. Just overwrite the femalebody_1 with my file and you should be golden.

Ill Get me some screenshots ingame and upload it now.

My version has a bit different weights for the animation that better suits my body.

The body physics mod isn't working for me.

I'm fairly (I've never modded before.) new to modding so could somebody address where the files from the download need to be?

Thanks - za.

simply drag and drop both the mesh and texures folders, from the mod download into

C:/Programfiles/steam/steamapps/common/skyrim/data/

although as a note the jiggle does not work with armor on, or with any other animation other than idle at this time.

Outstanding work yet again cherry!

might need some readjusted hands and feet, found some slightly noticeable seams.

handseam.jpg

footseam.jpg

Not the best angle to see it for the foot. Squint a bit, it's there.

If there was one request I'd have, it's to style the wolf armor after the Wolf Armor Remix by MonsterMonkey. Probably not the best armor out there, stat wise, but I like the way it looks.

wolfarmor.jpg

Thorazine, those are CBBE textures. Cherry created the mesh, and the animations. I believe she just included the ones that are of the current CBBE release. Any CBBE variation will work with this mod. I believe there's a fix Caliente released for the texture of the hands/head/feet, which you can find on the nexus.

http://skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=2666

Its located under optional files- Calientes Body Feet HEAD and Hands --CBBE-- v0-2-1

This fixed my issue with the seams.

Cherry in regards to where Altmer, and Bosmer (high/wood elves) files are located; i'll have to dig in the bsa's. For the hair mesh for elves the folder is character/character assets/hair/elf/female. Perhaps its a similar layout?

This is exciting stuff. Are these animations created with dynamic physics on the bones or do the bones need to be animated by hand alla BBB? I'm working on a similar mod but am trying to get fully dynamic breasts into the game which is requireing me to redo all of the armor in the game... My motherboard on my work rig just went out so i'm on hold and really freaking out because i've got so much work to do! Would love to pull together and create the ultimate body/ skeleton for Skyrim. I'm confident that we can get this working but i'm actually remodeling the character armor to fit over the body mesh instead of replacing it and want to experiment with attaching each armor/ clothing to it's essentially it's own skeleton. THank you so much for putting a tutorial of your work up Cherry as this will be most helpful. If you have any interest in what i'm working on let me know cuz you might help me to avoid certain pitfalls. Can't wait to show off my work when I get my dag blasted comp back!

Love yall!

I used it with my main character and I guess its the glitches for having a larger save file after 150 hrs... as soon as i disrobed the game crashes. If I "removeallitems" it works on NPC's just fine. I did however start a new game file and it worked fine. IS this because I am switching from a moded armour to another mod? I am a noob when its comes to PC games. This is my first game away from console since leisure suit larry 3.

Having the same problem, game crashes when I try to disrobe...

T_T