CHSBHC body and physics mod -Breasts and Butt Jiggle Mod-

Edit: I forgot to mention' date=' it looks like the dark brotherhood armor mod breaks the updated mod. Is that correct, or am I likely doing something wrong?

[/quote']

This is correct. Cherry was wanting to get started making armor mods and pumped out the Dark Brotherhood armor. But then after she spent more time on the body mesh and further improved it (GREATLY IMO) and then turned her sights on adding boob and butt bones to the skeleton so she could give us bouncing boobs. She's since hit a little snag with the process unfortunately.

Err...so short answer is...the Dark Brotherhood armor is from version 1.0 of CHB and the new version is 1.1. So yes...they're not an exact fit anymore.

Edit: I forgot to mention' date=' it looks like the dark brotherhood armor mod breaks the updated mod. Is that correct, or am I likely doing something wrong?

[/quote']

This is correct. Cherry was wanting to get started making armor mods and pumped out the Dark Brotherhood armor. But then after she spent more time on the body mesh and further improved it (GREATLY IMO) and then turned her sights on adding boob and butt bones to the skeleton so she could give us bouncing boobs. She's since hit a little snag with the process unfortunately.

Err...so short answer is...the Dark Brotherhood armor is from version 1.0 of CHB and the new version is 1.1. So yes...they're not an exact fit anymore.

Agreed, quite the improvement. I figured that's what happened with the armor, can't do it all at once . . . but damn if Cherry ain't trying lol.

Seriously, awesome work with this mod.

Darunia_M,

Funny you should ask. I was working on it last night in frustration of hitting a road block with the custom bone rigging skeleton in havok.

I started painting the weights to better fit the body mod. I am almost done with the weight painting for the lowest slider set.

I will hopefully have the eisen armor completed by the weekend (I hope)

It really depends on how far I get with the custom bones.

*Body physics update*

Currently I have re-rigged the bones and re-rigged the mesh.

I created an animation to include body physics (Jiggly parts)

I am stuck at the moment because the skeleton_female havok file needs to be rebuilt with the new bones in it as well.

I have the havok engine for 3ds max and I have been playing around with exporting the bones etc with havok but I have not been successful with the exact setup that skyrim has.

I have been talking with a couple people at bethsoft and I will try again tonight to play with some of the export filters, set up the ragdoll physics and Constraints.

I am so close but this particular roadblock is a dead stop roadblock until I can match the Skyrim havok export.

If I can get a skeleton exported with the right filters in havok then it will need some heavy testing. That particular file is more involved then the skeleton_female.nif file I added bones to.

I will keep you guys updated.

Guys and gals can i ask? how can u do the wet skin look? i like to modify my textures to have the wet look.

To get the maximum wet effect (or gloss effect), you have to edit 2 files.

First is the *_s.dds files: they are responsible for the shine effect of the game. You can see a better explanation here (check Wast1980's post):

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3893

Second is the nif file. You will need a pretty new version of NifSkope or other program that edit nif files. You will change the Glossiness value of the nif file, by checking the BSLightingShaderProperty parameter. The Cherry's body mod Glossiness default value is 30.0000, so you change it to 100.0000 (if you want maximum wet effect). Then you just save (maybe you will get some "link points to wrong block type" error message, but you just ignore it).

And that's it. Good modding and have fun. :D

Good luck CherryHotaling. looking forward to your jiggly parts and Eisen Armor release. Hope you make it past the hurtles.

Thank you!

It benefits everyone if I can overcome the hurdles you know?

Going to try some more things tonight which are probably going to take me many more hours hehe.

Just fyi you could probably merge the lips with bella's faces. Also I wasn't sure what races you wanted me to do, because the file that the author included was just for nords. Make sure you have the most up to date version of CBBE body textures/mesh for this to work.

Test this and let me know how it looks, and if it looks bad please post a screen shot. I'm starting to think the kit Caliente created to use to close the seam isn't made to match perfectly. I had to tweak it a bit to make it fit properly, hopefully it worked.

Either case enjoy Toastybake, and who ever else uses this mod:

(Credit to Caliente and NecKRos)

Beautiful Faces no Steam

Awesome to hear about the progress Cherry, hopefully Bethesda didn't make it that hard >.<. I'm just happy that nifskope finally shows the textures applied lol, cause now I can maybe do some moddin ;p.

I have to admit it would be amazing if she manages to pull it off. I think the aggravation lies in the fact that a release of the CK would make what she's trying to do a good bit easier. But since she's trying to do it without the CK she's having to manually make changes to things and jump through hoops she otherwise shouldn't have to. I was following the responses on the Bethesda website to her post and I don't think anyone really fathoms how difficult it really is to do what she's attempting.

I suppose worse case scenario she'll definitely make headway after the CK comes out. But we'll have to cross our fingers and wish her luck as she slaves at her computer if we want to be seeing the jiggle before the CK comes out.

Bethesda needs to hurry up! >.>

"i didn't see a link so it'same mod just bustier "

The download for Cherry's MOD is on the first page,first post near the bottom.

As far as the link you put up, it looks as if that person basically took her modded version of Caliente's CBBE and just upped the size on the far end of the slider for the breast/butt/thigh. the bodies from both Cherry's and Ravensaw are identical when set at 0.Plus there is no read me or credits given. The poster does mention, they dont speak english.

I just downloaded and tried the new version, Looks really good except 2 things:

1: there is a slight missmatch at the right arm to hand transition atleast for me that doesnt use any mod for the hands atm.

2(just an oppinion though): the butt is slightly too large compared to the breasts and the breasts are slightly deflated. Could be fixed trough giving the large version of the mesh slightly larger breasts.

I'm thinking I'll fix those things for myself to use as a base for my mods if you dont mind.

Hey all!

A heavy update on body physics(Jiggly body parts) im creating for my mod.

I have made some heavy progress! It has not been easy. I still need to understand some code. I have broken the havok file down to a xml format and im editing it by hand.

I can add additional bones and parent them to other bones but I still have 2 sections of the file I need to understand to go further.

I have been posting back and forth on the Bethesda forums and kinda going my own route hacking away at the files.

If anyone is interested my last post on it is here:

Bethsoft Forum - Adding Bones

If I can have an understanding of the "referencePose" section and "parentIndicies" sections of the file then you will all get Body physics really quickly after!

Im so close I almost have it.

CherryHotaling thanks for awasome mod!

I have a request. Can u make this body with smaller (normal) ass? :D Breast are great but this ass is too big for me and i don't like look of it. ;)

Cheers! :)

This is my thought exactly or rather:

The large ass for the largest body is good as you have a lot to choose from just set it to medium size. (The ass looks absolutely beutiful at size 50)

What I think is that the boobs should be bigger so you have close to this size boobs on intermidiate slider but a smaller ass.

I'm currently working on that (actually I am done just gonna test it now. Might haveto redo weighing)

I'll share that mesh if its alright by Cherry.

Hey all!

A heavy update on body physics(Jiggly body parts) im creating for my mod.

I have made some heavy progress! It has not been easy. I still need to understand some code. I have broken the havok file down to a xml format and im editing it by hand.

I can add additional bones and parent them to other bones but I still have 2 sections of the file I need to understand to go further.

I have been posting back and forth on the Bethesda forums and kinda going my own route hacking away at the files.

If anyone is interested my last post on it is here:

Bethsoft Forum - Adding Bones

If I can have an understanding of the "referencePose" section and "parentIndicies" sections of the file then you will all get Body physics really quickly after!

Im so close I almost have it.

you´re just awesome, your body is so far the best one in my opinion and the fact that you are considering doing the armors adaptation and the bouncing boobs makes it the best body so far!

Thank you!

CherryHotaling thanks for awasome mod!

I have a request. Can u make this body with smaller (normal) ass? :D Breast are great but this ass is too big for me and i don't like look of it. ;)

Cheers! :)

This is my thought exactly or rather:

The large ass for the largest body is good as you have a lot to choose from just set it to medium size. (The ass looks absolutely beutiful at size 50)

What I think is that the boobs should be bigger so you have close to this size boobs on intermidiate slider but a smaller ass.

I'm currently working on that (actually I am done just gonna test it now. Might haveto redo weighing)

I'll share that mesh if its alright by Cherry.

I would definitely not post this until Cherry has given permission. It's not a good idea to have too many different version of the same body floating around because it makes it more difficult to get armors to fit them. Nothing worse than looking for armor to fit the CHB body mod only to find there's 5 different versions of it and all five have different armors made for them. The more versions there are for the body, the more you segregate the fans of the body into little groups that only support certain styles.

I find it funny that with so many other body mods already out everyone keeps trying to make the ass smaller and the boobs bigger even though there is already body mods that have done this. Why bother changing the one body mod that's different? This is starting to get frustrating to read. I know I for one, will only be supporting Cherry's version of the mod when I'm done converting armors.

Ok Folks I am even closer then before!!!

I have an answer from the Bethesda forums on the "parentIndices" array!

What that means is now all I need now is to understand the vec12 data for the position,rotation, and scaling and you will have your Jiggly Parts with my Mod!!

As soon as I understand it then I will release a new version of the mod that will also include all the files needed for jiggly bits.

If all goes well I will probably include jiggly butt too!

I will probably call it version 2.0 because there will be mesh files, skeleton files, and animation files included.

The great part about this if I can complete it is I can provide these files and some files for animators to create their own animations with jiggly bits.