CHSBHC body and physics mod -Breasts and Butt Jiggle Mod-

First of all, thanks for this great mod.

Now I´m having a little problem, I have installed your mod, the dark brotherhood and the fornsworn armor, and sommetimes when changing between this 2 armor the body changes color to purple I´m guessing that is because of the meshes, it also afects the falmer and I don't know why I've tried to install the mods again but it's the same problem.

any help would be appreciated

The breast movement is just a test so ignore that' date=' It will be much better once i actually make the animations for it lol.

The videos are just to show that it works.

You will be able to download it with my CHSBHC 2.0 mod when im done.

Btw I fixed the first video link

[/quote']

My goodness you are a modder superstar! It's like you decide to do something and days later...ho hum well THAT'S taken care of...you are definitely a hard worker and determined soul. You DO know that all will worship you forever now, and ripple effects will storm the community worldwide...:cool:

WILL your CHSBHC 2.0 mesh need all new clothes and armor rigs, or will outfits already adjusted for it work? I understand the new skel will have to be imported and meshes rigged to it, but I am talking more dimensions, as you mentioned some cosmetic changes...

Oh yes, of course....THANK YOU CHERRY!!! You ROCK!! :D

Different bone rig, no body changes (im very happy with the look now)

The armor people have made will have to paint the new weights (Breasts and butt) and it should be fine.

First of all' date=' thanks for this great mod.

Now I´m having a little problem, I have installed your mod, the dark brotherhood and the fornsworn armor, and sommetimes when changing between this 2 armor the body changes color to purple I´m guessing that is because of the meshes, it also afects the falmer and I don't know why I've tried to install the mods again but it's the same problem.

any help would be appreciated

[/quote']

I actually think this is a game bug. I have seen it a couple times but only on a rare occasion.

If It happened all the time I might be able to nail down the issue better.

***Physics Update***

-All bone work is completed.

-All weight painting on the body is completed

-All havok files fully updated

-Test animation done to test breasts and butt

New bones for animation control:

-Left Breast

-Right Breast

-Left Butt

-Right butt

This allows the animator to animate the breasts and butt separately for more possibilities.

So is the release almost ready? now.. I'm seeing everything is done by this comment, but no link to an update. Still getting everything together or is there more to do?

***Physics Update***

-Left Breast

-Right Breast

-Left Butt

-Right butt

This allows the animator to animate the breasts and butt separately for more possibilities.

Wow slow down there Danger, she's doing it one step at a time. Cherry's been true to her work all throughout everything. I even followed the post at Bethesda to see the progress she was making with havok animations. You have no idea the work involved in all this. I'm just as interested in seeing it as you are, but she will release it when its "ready" and tested.

So is the release almost ready? now.. I'm seeing everything is done by this comment' date=' but no link to an update. Still getting everything together or is there more to do?

***Physics Update***

-Left Breast

-Right Breast

-Left Butt

-Right butt

Haha,

I took a break for about an hour after completing all those pieces.

I am going to work on the mt_ide animation in a couple of minutes.

Once I complete that then I will release CHSBHC 2.0 with body physics.

(mind you that you have to do the breasts and but animation for all the animations you want these things to move in so Im going to do a little at a time.

Give me about an hour so im happy with the way things are moving.

Then you shall have your mod lol.

Wow,wow and....wow?

can't imagine the work needed to pull that one,but the result is truelly incredible!

I am in 3D graphic since some years,and wish I have even a tenth of that qualityin many of the picture I have done!

"Chapeaux haut" here,bravo and thank you!

Haha' date='

I took a break for about an hour after completing all those pieces.

I am going to work on the mt_ide animation in a couple of minutes.

Once I complete that then I will release CHSBHC 2.0 with body physics.

(mind you that you have to do the breasts and but animation for all the animations you want these things to move in so Im going to do a little at a time.

Give me about an hour so im happy with the way things are moving.

Then you shall have your mod lol.

[/quote']

From the progress I see, I may not be able to play Skyrim on PC anymore... or atleast go around killing things without getting too distracted ;) I saw the vid and I'm impressed you got that working. Looking forward to CHSBHC 2.0, but please, take your time. You've done so much already. Seems like only a few days ago I just came across the mod, and now its pretty much done.

All I can really say for now, and I think I speak for most of us here, is Thank you Cherry, for all your hard work and efforts to get this wonderful mod for us. :heart:

Wow slow down there Danger' date=' she's doing it one step at a time. Cherry's been true to her work all throughout everything. I even followed the post at Bethesda to see the progress she was making with havok animations. You have no idea the work involved in all this. I'm just as interested in seeing it as you are, but she will release it when its "ready" and tested.

[/quote']

Actually I do, and I wasn't asking for your comment nor was I trying to be rude. I have been following along on her posts too and was just noticing that all of them have seemed to be complete. It was merely a question. Get over yourself and leave your snippy comments aside. Thank you.

Edit: And now that I got distracted by this comment, I did forget to mention that I am and have been thankful of all your work Cherry! We love you! :)

Thanks everyone,

Sorry its taking so long. It was only going to take an hour but I decided to pack the files needed to create an animation for the physics as well as step by step instructions for any aspiring animators that want to make body physics animations for CHSBHC using 3ds max 2011.

Took a while and now im packing it all up.

Should be up soon!

DARN IT I WANT A NEW GRAPHICS CARD!! I don't have enough video memory to support the game. ;_; If I could play Skyrim the way I'm playing Oblivion now and with this body with the BBB it's getting, it would be awesome! You're my new hero, Cherry!

again,Wow,wow and wow...

It work perfectly;I have no problems at all and even used the old skin textures I used with the old body

Sure I may need to redo her shape,but so far,so good,I have not yet tried the armor

Thank you a thousand time,it is an incredible work here

post-25004-13597872348777_thumb.jpg