CHSBHC body and physics mod -Breasts and Butt Jiggle Mod-

Silvist, you know Daz Studio well, right? Could you clarify the following:

how can this plugin be used:

http://www.daz3d.com/i/shop/itemdetails/-/?item=10673&_m=d

From the description it is designed for games. Can it be used for Skyrim? What are the legal issues? I do remember that there was a big scandal about the use of Daz/Poser models in Morrowind/Oblivion (actually bodies). For what a heck is this plugin than?

:)

Lol well it'll still take me a while to get done what I'm trying to do. Though the result of what I found in nifskope is more than pleasing. I realize there's a lot of clipping, but the idea is I ripped off pieces of the armor in nifskope (mainly the chainmail) and it now exposes the body without any seams on the body. Meaning this works exactly like oblivion. On the robe_0.dds I tossed on the femalebody_0.dds, and on the robe_1.dds I tossed on femalebody_1.dds. The result was this:

(Its very hard to see the lower body aka the rear end, but it changes weight as well)

NSFW

[video=dailymotion]

I realize its clipping, but the body your seeing the weight change on is not the naked body. Its the body I put inside of the nif file lol. So in order to get this to fit the body, I would have to make 2 different armor meshes. One to fit the smallest body, and one to fit the biggest. This would allow the weight slider to work "i think". I'm sure you modders already know this, but I figured I'd show it in action. Oh and none of this wouldn't be possible without Cherry's awesome body mod :D. Thanks again Cherry!

Edit:

Kunigunde...I've never seen that plugin. But that looks extremely bad ass actually. I think it lowers the poly count, or allows you to mess with the quality of each poly. After watching the demo vid, yeah it looks like it lowers the poly count for anal games LIKE SKYRIM LOL. I actually use Daz 4 PRO, so I'm not sure if its compatible with this version.

As for daz/poser body's and practically everything being used in oblivion, you have no idea the extent of it. I myself only got into daz about a year ago. Does the name exnem ring a bell? Exnem MAKES stuff for modeling programs like daz/poser/etc. So some how a ton of Exnems stuff was ported to oblivion (though it could have actually been the person themselves). As for armors and weapons from daz/poser being ported, there's probably so many its not even funny. In fact I know a couple people at VGU who are working currently on porting some lol. I would actually love to do it, but yeah it would definitely be copyright infringement. I would die if I could use victoria 4 elite in skyrim LOL!. Example of why I love it:

Semi nude:

http://www.daz3d.com/i/search/searchsub/?_m=d&sstring=NGM&x=0&y=0

http://www.daz3d.com/i/shop/itemdetails/?item=8305

Basically these plugins allow you to adjust the breasts in such a way that it makes them look natural. Not like sagging natural, but natural positions/protions on all fronts. Daz already gives about 20 options for positioning it. But this takes it up a notch. Its also great for conforming to clothes and armor.

The reason I like daz is it takes something that would take me 10 min in another 3d program, and allows me to do it in 30 seconds. Its just a very well made program that helps you do something grueling in a very efficient manner. Plus there's even a photoshop plugin for it, that allows a lot of fun stuff lol.

Yes. it reduces polygons in a relatively messy way but UVs and bone weights are preserved (i tried it once on my friend's rig). It could be compatible with the Pro 4:

Note: The Decimator and Texture Atlas require DAZ Studio version 3.1.0.147 or higher,

but yeah it would definitely be copyright infringement.

That's it! That makes it totally useless.

Yeah, clipping is a huge problem with big boobs - without serious and numerous animation corrections there is no way out.

Is this hair wig skinned?

Many thanx for clarifications. Good luck to your great job.

I am sorry for hijacking the topic.

:)

Well this was just a test to see how a body could be copied into an armor mesh and still allow weight. As for texture atlas, I believe I have that plugin. As for the hair in the vid, its not a wig at all. Its a conversion of one of rens hairs :D. You can find it here:

Beautiful Hair Retex

I'm using the calm version of it. Though only issue is it clips through the boobs.

***Physics Update***

I finally did it!

I was able to finally edit all the havok files and generate my own bones and animations. I have to give a thanks to the answers I received on the Bethesda forums for all the help during my roadblocks along the way.

(I think my eyes are going to melt if I have to hand edit another havok file)

I made a quick animation adding some physics to the breasts (Dont mind the crappy breast animation as I made it only for a test)

But you get the idea.

All the standard animations work perfect with the new bone system. Woohooo!

Heres the video NSFW:

(PLEASEEE remember the breast movement is only a temporary look. So yes its herky jerky-jiggly. It will be much better once im done.)

Yay!

Now im going to add physics to the butt so people can animate that too if they wish.

I have to thank you guys for your encouragement.

It really helped me keep going when i wanted to toss the computer out the window! hehe.

I have a couple more things to do.

-Weight paint the femalebody_0.nif (so the physics work on all bust sizes)

-Add bones to the butt for Butt physics too (this will take me a tad but I know how to do it now after so much eye bleeding)

yay!

The body now works with the sliders again with the physics too!

As an added bonus (played around with the weighting and made it heavier when the weight was set lower and higher when it was set higher)

What this means is that when you set the weight slider higher the breasts (and butt when im done) will move more the higher the weight setting and the bigger the breasts and butt are!

The body now works with the sliders again with the physics too!

As an added bonus (played around with the weighting and made it heavier when the weight was set lower and higher when it was set higher)

What this means is that when you set the weight slider higher the breasts (and butt when im done) will move more the higher the weight setting and the bigger the breasts and butt are!

*nose bleed*

*cardiac arrest*

*dies*

*respawn*

:heart: Cherry-sama!! :heart:

You will be able to download it with my CHSBHC 2.0 mod when im done.

Amazing job. Looks like the hard part is over. As much as everyone wants to get their hands on this make sure to take your time with the animating so you have a nice clean release.

You've already beat everyone else to the punch. You're the first to release the bouncing boobs for Skyrim.

And bouncing butt LOL.

Much love for ya.

The breast movement is just a test so ignore that' date=' It will be much better once i actually make the animations for it lol.

The videos are just to show that it works.

You will be able to download it with my CHSBHC 2.0 mod when im done.

Btw I fixed the first video link

[/quote']

My goodness you are a modder superstar! It's like you decide to do something and days later...ho hum well THAT'S taken care of...you are definitely a hard worker and determined soul. You DO know that all will worship you forever now, and ripple effects will storm the community worldwide...:cool:

WILL your CHSBHC 2.0 mesh need all new clothes and armor rigs, or will outfits already adjusted for it work? I understand the new skel will have to be imported and meshes rigged to it, but I am talking more dimensions, as you mentioned some cosmetic changes...

Oh yes, of course....THANK YOU CHERRY!!! You ROCK!! :D

By the gods my prayers are answered! Awesome work Cherry, I knew ya could pull it off :D. So far it looks absolutely amazing, and I can only hold my breath in anticipation for whats to come...

Once again I just wanted to thank you for all your hard work, and dedication m'lady.

*Bows elegantly as the wisp of the wind itself, and with a flutter of his right hand, it spirals in elaborate motions that ring of a soft sweet melody*