View File

Here is a small mod that makes you able to rape your opponent after a brawl, but be warned, if you lose, they will rape you!

This is also just a small consept mod thrown together, there are no good dialogue, it is still untested, but give it a try!

One thing. When you get a dialogue option where you can choose to get a reward for beating them, any reward that is not gold, you will also get if you rape them! You will however not get the promised gold!

Do not expect greatness of this mod! I will not use time further developing it, unless I get bored one day and do it anyways..

It is free for grabs if anyone want to take it over and further develop it!

The quest that has been changed is: dgIntimidateQuest

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/17/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab and it's requirements
  • Special Edition Compatible

Interesting little mod, though would be nice if you included the Thugs event encounter as well, I know that is not a brawl. But beating the PC down and raping her/him seems like more of a lesson than it is currently.

I know you said you wasn't going to do more work on this but tossing out the idea anyways. :)

Does the brawl bug still rear it's ugly head with this mod?

Most likely since I haven't done anything about it in the mod. But it is the one thing I am thinking about including, but are several other mods that fixes it or should fix it at least, and I want people to try those first and see if they conflict really. No need to use lots of time on it if it can be sorted by a download.

Well gave it a try with the brawl patch.

Good news is the brawl patch worked just fine. I could brawl and lose and they didn't try and kill my character. Just took the gold after my character went into bleedout, then my character stood up.

Bad news, this mod didn't trigger any event. The brawl ended like it should and then the NPC just walked away and my character just stood back up.

Well gave it a try with the brawl patch.

Good news is the brawl patch worked just fine. I could brawl and lose and they didn't try and kill my character. Just took the gold after my character went into bleedout, then my character stood up.

Bad news, this mod didn't trigger any event. The brawl ended like it should and then the NPC just walked away and my character just stood back up.

What about if you win the brawl? does that trigger the option to rape the opponent?

I didn't try it, I honestly forgot about that. I logged off to post here, then got side tracked watching a video and just forgot.

I will check that and see with one of my higher level saves. I just made a 1st level with live another life and popped over to check it real quick.

Ok I tested this out some more and .... well I got really weird results. This happened 100% of the time.

If my character lost, then I lost 100 gold and nothing else happened, every time.

If my character won, I would get the text popping up saying "now I get to rape you" or something to that effect and the NPC would then rape my character. Then after wards I could talk to them and either take the gold or say "I think I am going to have my way with you" or something to that effect and then I could rape them.

Which was really weird, but 5 loses and 4 wins all resulted in the same thing happening.

Ok just tried the new newest version and had more mixed results.

Good news.

When you win you can choose to rape the loser.

Bad News

If you win you not only don't get the 100 gold bet but you also don't get your own 100 gold back.

When you lose the NPC no longer rapes the character like they did on the previous version.

Odd it seems it is only working with wins or loses but not both, depending on which mod version.

Ok just tried the new newest version and had more mixed results.

Good news.

When you win you can choose to rape the loser.

Bad News

If you win you not only don't get the 100 gold bet but you also don't get your own 100 gold back.

When you lose the NPC no longer rapes the character like they did on the previous version.

Odd it seems it is only working with wins or loses but not both, depending on which mod version.

I found out why! 

Now it should work more as intended.. 

Yes, yet another version up ;)

Ok back, more mixed results.

Good news.

If you win you have the option to rape.

Bad news

You still lose your 100 gold whether you win or lose.

Losing and NPC does not rape PC, they just turn and walk off.

Tested it a couple of times and each time same thing.

I have a game saved just next to Horse-crusher so I just keep loading to that spot and starting the brawl for testing. letting me test in short order.

Ok back, more mixed results.

Good news.

If you win you have the option to rape.

Bad news

You still lose your 100 gold whether you win or lose.

Losing and NPC does not rape PC, they just turn and walk off.

Tested it a couple of times and each time same thing.

I have a game saved just next to Horse-crusher so I just keep loading to that spot and starting the brawl for testing. letting me test in short order.

The good news is that I now know where the error is. 

The bad news is that I have to go, so will be a few hours before I can have a closer look at it. 

Has anyone checked to see if this solves the issue with having to turn off player surrender in submit during brawls? I am guessing not, but never hurts to know;)

I just updated Submit, and one of the specific updates worked on was this issue.

It should allow for seamless brawls without having to fiddle with the MCM options.

In my testing, I got into back to back to back brawls with that stupid bard and the Uthgert chicky in the Bannered Mare, losing each time with the difficulty on Legendary for quicker fights, and I didn't get the "Wounds are mortal" message or killed after my string of losses.