ClosetOfDoom Posted February 4 Posted February 4 (edited) 3 hours ago, Zorai said: Â Â Never knew about those Murder of Sonic ref sheets. Barry's is certainly interesting with the tie pattern. Â On one hand they do like to appeal to a certain demographic (Bunnie, SA2 Rouge, Sonic's line to Rouge in Crossworld even). But on the other, they tend to stray away from it and reduce female characters sizes/curves. Even dressing Rouge up more now and again. It feels random to me at times with a surprised appeal to that side of the fanbase. Which sorta gave me the vibe that it isn't something Sega really wants to do but doesn't mind now and again. I'm probably wrong on that, and that's fine (would rather be personally). I mean, they definitely stray from it more now than they used to. Every female adult character had curves back then, and now most don't. Simple as that, lol. Sonic and Rouge's line in CrossWorlds is definitely a hidden adult joke that kids wouldn't get, so it's not like they're really being obvious about it like they used to in regards to degrees of lewdness. Edited February 4 by ClosetOfDoom 1
edendowner Posted February 4 Posted February 4 (edited) On 2/2/2026 at 11:15 PM, ProDaHornyGamer said: The Bunny Maria mod. Requested by DavidSonicFan. Just keep waiting. Omg reverse bunny suit WITH PASTIES???? I am SO excited  Who's she over again? Edited February 4 by edendowner 2
Catnatic Posted February 4 Posted February 4 Tangle and Whisper won't be coming on Valentine's Day, because they're busy on that day together obviously. But they are confirmed to be joining the roster on the 25th. Also, if you're a real Sonic fan, you may have heard their voices are going to be revealed next week on The Chaotix Casefiles. 8
straitjackit Posted February 5 Posted February 5 idk why Sonic barely ever has non-evil gay characters that aren't morbidly obese, like Starline and Mimic went and died but they were cute af, and what we're left with is 2005 deviantart looking shit, but meanwhile lesbian characters never die and are never evil. 1
Catnatic Posted February 5 Posted February 5 (edited) On 12/30/2025 at 7:10 PM, Catnatic said: Man, sometimes I randomly decide to search shit up on e621 out of curiosity... ...and then I kinda wanna actually do it: Obviously a draft as I'm not too familiar with cloacae, let alone modelling them. If I ever finish this, rest assure for everyone else that there will be a version with cock and balls. Birdhole. Will do the same for Wave and Storm soon. Edited February 6 by Catnatic Added two more screenshots 8
ClosetOfDoom Posted February 7 Posted February 7 (edited) 1 hour ago, Darkzero3802 said: Anyone see that Morgan Rouge mod? Funny how it would just take an itty-bitty pull of gravity for a wardrobe malfunction. Â What about it? Edited February 7 by ClosetOfDoom 4
Darkzero3802 Posted February 7 Posted February 7 2 hours ago, ClosetOfDoom said: Funny how it would just take an itty-bitty pull of gravity for a wardrobe malfunction. Â What about it? We need the wardrobe manfunction with the jiggle physics yes 1
BadAnG3LB0Y Posted February 7 Posted February 7 4 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said: Anyone see that Morgan Rouge mod? you know be good idea, Amy in Lilith outfit 2
Darkzero3802 Posted February 7 Posted February 7 10 minutes ago, BadAnG3LB0Y said: you know be good idea, Amy in Lilith outfit Not a bad idea at all.
ClosetOfDoom Posted February 7 Posted February 7 1 hour ago, Darkzero3802 said: We need the wardrobe manfunction with the jiggle physics yes One can only hope. Heck, put the jiggles on the outfit, let the boobs be still, just to test if it works, lol.
Err0Will Posted February 8 Posted February 8 (edited) 3 hours ago, BadAnG3LB0Y said: you know be good idea, Amy in Lilith outfit  Blaze Lilith seems more fitting imo, similar color combo and flat, ez combo Edited February 8 by Err0Will 4
Darkzero3802 Posted February 8 Posted February 8 9 hours ago, ClosetOfDoom said: One can only hope. Heck, put the jiggles on the outfit, let the boobs be still, just to test if it works, lol. Perhaps that could be done with Bunnie should someone ever make her.
Guest Posted February 8 Posted February 8 Oh the things i’d do for more mods in games that just leave the characters in wardrobe malfunctions
Mr.LewdFiction34 Posted February 8 Posted February 8 Would not mind a Rouge Tomb Raider cosplay mod ngl. With jiggle and a wet t-shirt alt. 4
Meguminsflatboobies Posted February 8 Posted February 8 9 hours ago, Mr.LewdFiction34 said: Would not mind a Rouge Tomb Raider cosplay mod ngl. With jiggle and a wet t-shirt alt. if you could see the nipples through the wet t shirt alt it would be actually incredible
Aturlads Posted February 8 Posted February 8 On 2/7/2026 at 2:52 PM, ClosetOfDoom said: One can only hope. Heck, put the jiggles on the outfit, let the boobs be still, just to test if it works, lol. I've been wanting this for Rouge's default outfit. Where the chest piece bounces separately from the boobs, so it can slip out of the way. And also as a Rouge outfit for other characters too, with their original proportions that don't fit in Rouge's outfit properly 1
Catnatic Posted February 9 Posted February 9 19 hours ago, HanHan22 said: Oh the things i’d do for more mods in games that just leave the characters in wardrobe malfunctions I love it when nudity mods could hypothetically make sense with the game's setting. Like for most games, as much as it is pleasantly pleasing to see a character nude, it wouldn't make sense for a character to be apparently naked if no other character cares about it. However, I could see how it'd be plausible if the character was accidentally exposed due to wardrobe malfunction. Chirarism is also the word that describes such mods.  That said, I don't mind just having the female characters naked in this game because I'm going by the logic that it's normal for the anthro girls to be naked if the boys are allowed to be. 3
Guest Posted February 9 Posted February 9 (edited) 33 minutes ago, Catnatic said: I love it when nudity mods could hypothetically make sense with the game's setting. Like for most games, as much as it is pleasantly pleasing to see a character nude, it wouldn't make sense for a character to be apparently naked if no other character cares about it. However, I could see how it'd be plausible if the character was accidentally exposed due to wardrobe malfunction. Chirarism is also the word that describes such mods.  That said, I don't mind just having the female characters naked in this game because I'm going by the logic that it's normal for the anthro girls to be naked if the boys are allowed to be. I do want to learn how to make mods, although I'd have to have my own private space to be able to make 18+ ones. I could just learn to take small steps to getting there. Maybe even one day I could make a somewhat decent Chirarism mod.  Edit: An idea I had that would take way too much effort for any modder really, is that during the start of the race if you play as Amy once the countdown finishes and you burst forward, her panties would fly off and leave her exposed for the rest of the race. It's ideas like this that make me want to learn how to make my own mods. Fun ideas! Edited February 9 by HanHan22
Catnatic Posted February 9 Posted February 9 55 minutes ago, HanHan22 said: I do want to learn how to make mods, although I'd have to have my own private space to be able to make 18+ ones. I could just learn to take small steps to getting there. Maybe even one day I could make a somewhat decent Chirarism mod. Â Edit: An idea I had that would take way too much effort for any modder really, is that during the start of the race if you play as Amy once the countdown finishes and you burst forward, her panties would fly off and leave her exposed for the rest of the race. It's ideas like this that make me want to learn how to make my own mods. Fun ideas! I wouldn't know how to do it, but I love the sound of that. It'd be awesome if we could implement clothing damage as well. With how chaotic the races can be, the girls would be stripped by the minute! 1
Zorai Posted February 9 Posted February 9 20 minutes ago, Catnatic said: I wouldn't know how to do it, but I love the sound of that. It'd be awesome if we could implement clothing damage as well. With how chaotic the races can be, the girls would be stripped by the minute!  If there was a health like system in play, that could work really well. Unfortunately, there's no real damage system other then getting slowed down. I don't think there's a way to have clothing be stripped after getting hit once or twice.  It would be cool if there was, since doing air tricks would be a fun way to cause clothing to strip too.
Guest Posted February 9 Posted February 9 15 minutes ago, Zorai said:  If there was a health like system in play, that could work really well. Unfortunately, there's no real damage system other then getting slowed down. I don't think there's a way to have clothing be stripped after getting hit once or twice.  It would be cool if there was, since doing air tricks would be a fun way to cause clothing to strip too. Honestly the only way to get those kinds of mods would be to build up new code entirely, which sounds like a pain in the ass even for really dedicated people. Plus we wouldn’t be able to use that kind of mod online most likely.
ClosetOfDoom Posted February 9 Posted February 9 6 hours ago, Catnatic said: I love it when nudity mods could hypothetically make sense with the game's setting. Like for most games, as much as it is pleasantly pleasing to see a character nude, it wouldn't make sense for a character to be apparently naked if no other character cares about it. However, I could see how it'd be plausible if the character was accidentally exposed due to wardrobe malfunction. Chirarism is also the word that describes such mods.  That said, I don't mind just having the female characters naked in this game because I'm going by the logic that it's normal for the anthro girls to be naked if the boys are allowed to be. I personally have a headcanon that clothing in the mobian world is not really a standard for anthros, and that the female characters just like it more. Kinda like how women IRL like to wear jewelry and perfumes and makeup and such (not everyone does, of course), mobian women like to wear clothes, but it's not abnormal for them to also go without them.  I dunno, that's just my mind's logic for when no other characters care if the girls are naked.
Catnatic Posted February 9 Posted February 9 On 2/5/2026 at 10:27 PM, Catnatic said: Birdhole. Will do the same for Wave and Storm soon. Bird pussy and bird bussy. Coming soon. 5
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now