{WIP} ZAZ My Little Pony ....................................................GIRL

I don't know if you've seen it or not' date=' but there's two custom races that might go well with this mod, called Tal'ratha and Tal'rathaka. They are half-human and half-unicorn, and they are yellow and black, respectively. As you can see from the Tal'rathaka in the attached image, they are complete with horns and ears. They also come with hooves, but as equipment.

Just a thought.

[/quote']

Can you please link these mods?

Google uncovered nothing.

I don't know if you've seen it or not' date=' but there's two custom races that might go well with this mod, called Tal'ratha and Tal'rathaka. They are half-human and half-unicorn, and they are yellow and black, respectively. As you can see from the Tal'rathaka in the attached image, they are complete with horns and ears. They also come with hooves, but as equipment.

Just a thought.

[/quote']

Pony girl or other animal roleplay aspects of S&M fetish =/= furry fetish.

• 2 weeks later...

Strange' date=' I can't figure out where I downloaded it either.

So here's a mediafire link:

[/quote']

Please remove that link. Geechan is the author of the mod and she said that she doesn't want it uploaded anywhere else than on tesadventures.com. I know it's the same link and all, but it isn't hard to respect her wishes, isn't it?

http://tesadventures.com/forum/index.php?topic=3392.0

This is a TESAdventure's only release until otherwise noted (because it's still in "beta" in my eyes). Please do not upload this anywhere else. It. Stays. Here. I'm looking at you lurkers. If you want to pass it around to people, point them to this post.

Strange' date=' I can't figure out where I downloaded it either.

So here's a mediafire link:

[/quote']

Please remove that link. Geechan is the author of the mod and she said that she doesn't want it uploaded anywhere else than on tesadventures.com. I know it's the same link and all, but it isn't hard to respect her wishes, isn't it?

http://tesadventures.com/forum/index.php?topic=3392.0

This is a TESAdventure's only release until otherwise noted (because it's still in "beta" in my eyes). Please do not upload this anywhere else. It. Stays. Here. I'm looking at you lurkers. If you want to pass it around to people, point them to this post.

he posted a link to this mod here as well, its in the what mod is thread i believe

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Well , honestly it was too Buggy .

And I never Could Change the Animations Of the Rider or Get an NPC to Be a pony .

I was at my Scripting Limit . Also Making Resources Like These Which arent Going to be used much in Quests is a let down for an Animator or Modeller .

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Well ' date=' honestly it was too Buggy .

And I never Could Change the Animations Of the Rider or Get an NPC to Be a pony .

I was at my Scripting Limit . Also Making Resources Like These Which arent Going to be used much in Quests is a let down for an Animator or Modeller .

Cheers

[/quote']

i can do it best, i think.

you have good job in kf and nif, i hope you can release your work, and i will let player or npc like a pony or rider.

抱歉说下中文,我写英文太累。如果你想自己完成,可以给你条思路

马:速度限定,整套动作 ToggleSpecialAnim 改变,没啥好说的。

骑马的人:不会运动(SetUnconscious 1),方向依靠代码实现(SetAngle),人和马的距离低于一定值时仅播放原地动画,大于一定范围播放前进动画,不使用SetPos,这样做跟随的NPC动作会很连贯,美观(如果你玩过chain beast mod,它的实现方式就是这样,效果比SetPos好多了)。

任务方面:最简单的任务就是将市民从一个城市送到另一个城市,并获得报酬,当然报酬未必是金币,如果有大的故事背景,可以很邪恶,比如主角被注射毒品,完成任务奴隶主获得钱,而主角只是获得维持理智的药剂。

Cheers

[/quote']

you have good job in kf and nif, i hope you can release your work, and i will let player or npc like a pony or rider.

骑马的人:不会运动(SetUnconscious 1),方向依靠代码实现(SetAngle),人和马的距离低于一定值时仅播放原地动画,大于一定范围播放前进动画,不使用SetPos,这样做跟随的NPC动作会很连贯,美观(如果你玩过chain beast mod,它的实现方式就是这样,效果比SetPos好多了)。

任务方面:最简单的任务就是将市民从一个城市送到另一个城市,并获得报酬,当然报酬未必是金币,如果有大的故事背景,可以很邪恶,比如主角被注射毒品,完成任务奴隶主获得钱,而主角只是获得维持理智的药剂。

Hi wolfzq,

Sure , Gimme a Few Days , I will Link the resources to you .

The Resources will Contain the

1. Animations

2. Meshes

3. Textures

You can Use them as you want , And take Credit for it . I Dont have Oblivion installed at the Moment , But if you are Willing to take up the task , I will Make sure to get it done .

Cheers

嗨wolfzq,

当然,给我几天,我会链接到你的资源。

这些资源将包含

1。动画

2。网格

3。纹理

只要你想,你可以使用它们,信贷。我没有遗忘安装的时刻,但如果你愿意承担的任务,我会确保把它做。

干杯

Cheers

[/quote']

Hi wolfzq,

Sure , Gimme a Few Days , I will Link the resources to you .

The Resources will Contain the

1. Animations

2. Meshes

3. Textures

You can Use them as you want , And take Credit for it . I Dont have Oblivion installed at the Moment , But if you are Willing to take up the task , I will Make sure to get it done .

Cheers

嗨wolfzq,

当然,给我几天,我会链接到你的资源。

这些资源将包含

1。动画

2。网格

3。纹理

只要你想,你可以使用它们,信贷。我没有遗忘安装的时刻,但如果你愿意承担的任务,我会确保把它做。

干杯

Good job need good nif and mesh, I think you are better than me~

I am glad to do this mod~ I hope I can do it best~

Cheers

you can send resources to my email: wolfzq@163.com

Yes ,

This Was a Combined Effort From Me and GSB Modders . Most of the meshes and Textures Are His .

ZAZPONYVIDEO

Im Almost Finished , A bit of Tweaking is Required.

I will Post Everything here in this thread when Im Done

I do Have a Request , That If you Make the Mod , Please release a Version for Lovers Lab As well .

Please Make this Mod free for all , As my Resources are Free .

Also GSB is Not around these Days He would want that as well.

Cheers

Yes ' date='

This Was a Combined Effort From Me and GSB Modders . Most of the meshes and Textures Are His .

ZAZPONYVIDEO

Im Almost Finished , A bit of Tweaking is Required.

I will Post Everything here in this thread when Im Done

I do Have a Request , That If you Make the Mod , Please release a Version for Lovers Lab As well .

Please Make this Mod free for all , As my Resources are Free .

Also GSB is Not around these Days He would want that as well.

Cheers

Of course, if i done it, I will release it here free.

But this time, i think i am not a moder, so i cant ensure how many times i will done it, Beacuse I have not enough time to do mod.

给出中文,以免产生语言障碍

当然,如果我完成了它我会免费在这里发布。

但是,从现在看来,我认为已经不是一个moder,所以我不能够向你保证完成它到底需要多久,因为我没有足够的时间写mod。

Of course' date=' if i done it, I will release it here free.

But this time, i think i am not a moder, so i cant ensure how many times i will done it, Beacuse I have not enough time to do mod.

给出中文,以免产生语言障碍

当然,如果我完成了它我会免费在这里发布。

但是,从现在看来,我认为已经不是一个moder,所以我不能够向你保证完成它到底需要多久,因为我没有足够的时间写mod。

[/quote']

Yes I understand Take your Time with it . No Rush :)

I have Put the Resources Here .

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=11637

I will Add the Rider Animations When I get the Time and Make them to the current Resources.

Cheers and Good Luck.