The Human Centipede Mod for Skyrim?

TrBrony

Too much, even for me, and I downloaded this Russian mod where you can hump people to death as a werewolf, that tells you how fucked up your idea is. Please someone do it ?

Uh, that werewolf thing sounds promising. Care to share? <_<
for real ? Ahaha, well I can't help you, I followed a link here in LL and downloaded the stuff on new year's eve when I was half drunk and was disgusted with my broken leg and the fact that I couldn't get more than half drunk because of it. TMI. Anyway, it's on a Russian website that created the first sex animations for skyrim, so it should be pretty popular around here, just try to ask the question in a post and I'm sure someone will give you the link. I'd share it if I was on my computer at home, on my laptop at college right now :/ Oh and I remember the animation was horrible, like I infected an Interesting NPC with the werewolf blood and had her transform with Amazing follower tweak, and she like, humped Nazeem to death at light speed like that Snooki in South Park. It's more of a joke mod I guess. Ah ! The blood splatters from the actual killmove are still there, somehow I dot know if it's really wrong or really funny.

Human centipede! I haven seem disturbing films but that one topped them all. 

Try watching the sequel. It makes the original look like a children's movie. :D

That is true, the second is the most disturbing film

Archived