Asking NPCs for prostitution?

mclericp

Wasn't it Radiant Prostitution that gave all women in tavern clothes whore dialogue?

Darn it. Yeah ur right. It wasnt the diabella cult It was radiant prostitution. Ach... so many good mods. :D

Wasn't it Radiant Prostitution that gave all women in tavern clothes whore dialogue?

Darn it. Yeah ur right. It wasnt the diabella cult It was radiant prostitution. Ach... so many good mods. :D

If the NPC is aroused enough you can also offer them money for sex via TDF Prostitution.

And as other members said Submit has an offer money for sex option and Radiant Prostitution for all NPCs with wench outfit.

Mogrul the tough guy Orc in Raven Rock happens to be wearing the Tavern Clothes as well so he is called to perform by the Radiant Prostitution mod too.

I have yet to see one. I m using TDF prostitution and the PC can prostitute her/himself and also be a pimp. But i dont see any mods that make the PC ask other NPCS to prostitute themselves, thus the PC will lose money and have a whale of a time.

In TDF Prostitution, if you train an NPC 10 times or so, you'll get the option to tell them to find their own jobs.

Archived