Jump to content

[mod] Phaze Body


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Well hello there.
So, have problem with asian outfits. They're gone from barbershop. Asians are clothed, but in barbershop outfits called "no clothes". Haircuts are ok.
Any way to fix?

UPD: Oh, it looks like they're just not done yet. Sad. No big booba kimono for me...

11.png

22.png

Edited by RudyMan
Posted

do we need the phaze body + phaze body AGOT + phaze compact to run the phaze AGOT futa properly?

because whenever I added the body stuff I get no traits showing up in the UI,

Posted

If I use CBO and Phaze together will there be some issue? I just want Phaze for the female and CBO for the male

I noticed that using Phaze alone, some of the male's body mesh did not load at all, even test loaded along with the minimum required items.

 

And yes, I have the required patches as well

Posted

The two mods are both altering the same area of code without considering that the other exists so my  gut reaction is that it will not go well. It may totally freak out, the mod lower in the list may override the other, or which is in effect may be decided totally at random for every character.

Posted

I've been trying to get this to work for weeks, but I think it might be  Linux issue at this point. Came just CTD, literally only this mod. I['m getting constant window gui errors, and this is only with the require phaze mods and keeping things minimal. mods are fighting the crap out of each other for window gui space or something

Posted

this and CBO make is so i cant change certain things in CC. For example the height slider shrinks the head or makes it bigger and doesn't actually change my height

Posted
6 hours ago, FrostyDracan said:

this and CBO make is so i cant change certain things in CC. For example the height slider shrinks the head or makes it bigger and doesn't actually change my height

Phaze Body and CBO are mutually exclusive. It's either one or the other

Posted (edited)

The EPE patch has a bug with Norse characters (or maybe just the Norwegians); they only wear their undershirts and not their intended clothing.

 

Edit: Nvm to above, the culprit turned out to be a 1490 year bookmark mod that conflicted with both EPE and Phaze.

Edited by Kowaiyan
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

I am using the recommended load order, with just a couple mods on top, like Futanari Realm and Femboi Ritual. However, when I pick the option to "Execute Scheme", I lose "advantage", but I neither get a success or a failure and I am stuck unable to finish a scheme. What is the issue? I turn off Community Flavor and Ethinicities, that seems to fix said issue.

Edited by Nexus72
Posted (edited)
On 8/14/2026 at 11:20 AM, wolfking619 said:

do we need the phaze body + phaze body AGOT + phaze compact to run the phaze AGOT futa properly?

because whenever I added the body stuff I get no traits showing up in the UI,

Im having the exactly same problem, i think i installed the mods correctly following the instructions of the main page, yet the traits tab seems bugged/overlapping, i don't know if found the bug but it seems to happen when i enable the agot patch, when i disable it the ui overlap disappears, maybe its worth a check? probably its just outdated due to the last updates. Also i noticed its playable to some extend without the agot patch but somehow everyone gets elven ears (i have no elfic mod installed)

Edited by Karthusjojo
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Version 6

Hello one and all, its a bit of a short update, but an update none the less. With CK3 version 1.20, Phaze Body had completely bugged out. Thanks to the aid of csirke128 you will no longer have to stare at feet when using this mod!

The main purpose of this update is to allow you to play with Phaze Body in current CK3. 

It is not to make all of the new clothes work perfectly, nor does it fix old issues.

In fact, there is a new issue, my custom clothes now only appear in their default colours, the alt colours currently are not working :(

Regardless, I hope you enjoy!

 

Download Updates:

Remember that patches are also found in the download section of the mod page

  • Phaze Body Version 6 (The Main Mod, use with the previous Vanilla Clothes Compatibility and the Previous Phaze Better Barbershop Patch)

For those of you still on 1.19:

This is the previous Version 5 file

Support

Mods and my other creative endeavours are difficult for me to manage alongside other duties,  please support me on my SubscribeStar account to help me keep going in these trying times: https://subscribestar.art/phaze-star

Posted
20 minutes ago, Goon Dev said:

having issues with this mod. With only Phaze Bodies on, it either hangs or crashes outright. On Nobara (Fedora) Linux

Linux always had issues. If you use Vulkan, that will be why,

Posted
9 hours ago, Phaze Star said:

Version 6

Hello one and all, its a bit of a short update, but an update none the less. With CK3 version 1.20, Phaze Body had completely bugged out. Thanks to the aid of csirke128 you will no longer have to stare at feet when using this mod!

The main purpose of this update is to allow you to play with Phaze Body in current CK3. 

It is not to make all of the new clothes work perfectly, nor does it fix old issues.

In fact, there is a new issue, my custom clothes now only appear in their default colours, the alt colours currently are not working :(

Regardless, I hope you enjoy!

 

Download Updates:

Remember that patches are also found in the download section of the mod page

  • Phaze Body Version 6 (The Main Mod, use with the previous Vanilla Clothes Compatibility and the Previous Phaze Better Barbershop Patch)

For those of you still on 1.19:

This is the previous Version 5 file

Support

Mods and my other creative endeavours are difficult for me to manage alongside other duties,  please support me on my SubscribeStar account to help me keep going in these trying times: https://subscribestar.art/phaze-star

 

Why can't the link be connected?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...