Jump to content

Stellar Blade Nude Mod


Recommended Posts

Posted
On 9/8/2026 at 2:15 AM, AB01 said:

Where’s nude mod for Adam yet?

I wanna say part of the reason it doesn't exist is because the story doesn't fit with him being naked.

 

But it's mostly because thr game itself very much was geared toward female-anatomy-enjoyers, based on design alone. Therefore, the modders it would attract will very much be the same. Not a lot of crossover there, unfortunately.

 

So, it's not likely to happen, sadly.

Posted
On 8/14/2026 at 5:46 AM, thuandlm said:

Thank you very much!

I just found a weapon manager from Chinese! It has around 16 types of weapons, and you can change weapons, colors, and effects directly in-game.

It comes with Scarlet's idle anims. If you don't like it, feel free to delete the 'honlian' folder.

Weapon Manager image.png.f4af0e118c86a6e3ae5a3e9ece861aa8.png

 is there a way to hide that hair pin

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Blade000 said:

 is there a way to hide that hair pin

If you mean the hair pin (weapon) on Eve and not a specific hair pin in a mod, there should be an option in the CNS menu that allows you to hide the hair pin, but I haven't played in a while so I don't remember how/where in the menu.

Edited by roflmnop
Posted
7 hours ago, ClosetOfDoom said:

I'm not gonna bother convincing anyone here, but I do really hate how like 50% of the messages here are just people requesting someone to share paid mods.

 

This forum is meant for sharing progress, stuff you find, or finished works. It's not exactly designed for jumping paywalls.

 

Anyway, you do you, fellas.

Hey! Sorry for not clarifying, I understand where you're coming from and agree. I was simply trying to find out who's the creator and I'll gladly support him/her. 

Posted
1 hour ago, HuNT3RoO said:

Hey! Sorry for not clarifying, I understand where you're coming from and agree. I was simply trying to find out who's the creator and I'll gladly support him/her. 

I mean, I'm not even pointing fingers, really. There are just many here who fit the description.

Posted

Thanks for the reply, but that's unmfortunately not the mod of the picture, not only textures are different, but proportions too. :/

Posted
3 hours ago, mugijos said:

Thanks for the reply, but that's unmfortunately not the mod of the picture, not only textures are different, but proportions too. :/

I'm pretty sure it's that one since I could create one that matches the picture you provided. For the body itself, you can use this to tweak every bone (Breast, Hip, Thigh, etc) to your liking. Any changes you do to the body remain as long as you don't uninstall the tool and it works for every modded custom you throw at it. 

 

Universal Bone Scaler Tool: https://www.nexusmods.com/stellarblade/mods/3704?tab=files

Posted

I'll have to try when work looses the leash on me lol

 

I just tought it wasn't it, because I remember installing the one you linked, and not just proportions, but also areola and nipple meshes are different, you know wich one I tought it would be but seemingly there's none that had tryed that?, the DOA model some guy in there has posted, the BP something model... Still no luck so far.

Posted
On 6/24/2026 at 9:02 AM, Umquille said:

I dont know which is which but they're all there plus other replacers/cns mod that i dont understand how to install

these are all original files that's in chinese language but it was auto translated by my pc i dont know why, it shows a different name in CNS than the actual files so its really confusing


these mods requires  CNS - Custom Nanosuit System  to work

MEDIAFIRE LINK FOR INDIVIDUAL DOWNLOADS

 

CNS-2026-06-24-19-41-57.thumb.png.5e12e8666e299714cf887ca4ca6929ce.pngCNS-2026-06-24-19-41-23.thumb.png.408911e6e9fafee68ba6e28413b19ebd.pngCNS-2026-06-24-19-40-36.thumb.png.fb754309147ea19ad704d75e92af327b.pngCNS-2026-06-24-19-37-19.thumb.png.a7c75b5cdae8b7b9c3e09f19ca6c230c.png10-XiaoMai.thumb.png.7b81329cac5cfbff1492b724668d39ca.png9-HaiZhin.thumb.png.42620f0ab16ed3fb72e7bcd4af7ad52d.png7-Meidusha.thumb.png.0032b0520108e52ff52ddaacb7ddc220.png6-KingjueQueen.thumb.png.9a4a4452571f9bfaaa391855e7133eea.png5-JinKaijia.thumb.png.9e776640b21b886a99fde2dcc9899689.png4-FeiXue.thumb.png.ae2a54b000ce49b98b467435f02d12ae.png2-Aion2.thumb.png.2a180b260f00fe08f6d894af36a51aee.png1-XingQi.thumb.png.ba3ae784c6ad877726e84f781e5bb2c8.png

Help how can I use this left side menu nothing I do will let me click it


 image.thumb.png.263c2dd67a6ae0437cf56b9c47c50b00.png

Posted
On 9/25/2026 at 1:26 AM, Blade000 said:

Help how can I use this left side menu nothing I do will let me click it

Close CNS menu so you can interact with the other menu on the left

Posted (edited)
On 9/24/2026 at 11:26 AM, Blade000 said:

Help how can I use this left side menu nothing I do will let me click it


 image.thumb.png.263c2dd67a6ae0437cf56b9c47c50b00.png

What mod is that?

Edited by TyGuy5
Posted

Just curious. Does anyone know if there's been any effort to mod clutter items?  You know, like pictures on the wall, etc. I saw the cans and the vending machine on nexus, but that seems to be the extent so far. I'm looking into taking a stab at it, but just wanna do some recon first. 

Posted
On 8/17/2026 at 5:37 PM, Umquille said:


save/bookmark the link i'll be dumping mods in there as soon as i get a hand on newly released, if you have an account you can sort it by date

hi, i just want to say is N_chihao hair mod in Ahuang mod are broken. my fps go down from 120 to 30 when i equip that hair. so i love to ask if you happen to have any update or fix on that mod ?

Posted
12 hours ago, Wish Upon a Star said:

hi, i just want to say is N_chihao hair mod in Ahuang mod are broken. my fps go down from 120 to 30 when i equip that hair. so i love to ask if you happen to have any update or fix on that mod ?

idk what causing it but you're not alone, i have no problem with those mods that you mentioned, fps are normal, im also having that same issue but on a completely different mod.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...