Salune Posted January 9, 2014 Posted January 9, 2014 [sOLVED]I solved the problem I was experiencing with Sexlab. It turns out that it wasn't a problem with Sexlab at all - but with Schlongs of Skyrim. Apparently, I had missed one of the crucial folders whilst installing the file, and had inadvertantly caused all sorts of problems by doing so. Any time a male got naked, there were problems. In short, the problem is solved now, and I am no longer in need of immediate help. However, I propose leaving this thread up (perhaps locked, though?) for reference, as there seemed to be very few threads offering solutions to this particular problem, and if this helps someone else to fix their issues, then it's served it's purpose. [The original message follows:]Good evening, ladies and gents. I'm rather new to playing modded versions of Skyrim, but in the last few days, I've discovered your wonderful community, and all of the interesting additions that you've been making to the game, and I just couldn't resist getting involved in trying some of them out! I've run into a couple of problems, and the people of these forums have always been very friendly and helped me to troubleshoot what exactly has been going wrong. So, forgive me if I sound a bit newbish when I ask these questions, but I'm still very green behind the ears when it comes to this stuff. The problem: I have installed a number of mods which use Sexlab's sexual animations. However, when the characters strip prior to getting kinky, the game always crashes to desktop immediately after they get naked and before any sex actually happens, leaving me a little disappointed. What I've done to try to resolve this issue so far: I have used the BOSS load order application to examine the load order of my plugins. Apparently, I had a few that were not in optimal order, but since the aforementioned problem still persists, I'm going to go ahead and assume that either the BOSS load order application is wrong, or the plugin load order is not the problem. I also closely scrutinised my FNIS setup. In Skyrim/Data/Tools/GenerateFNIS_For_Users, I'm sure you're all already very familiar with the application named GenerateFNISForUsers.exe. Upon running the "update FNIS behaviour," I DO get the "Reading Sexlab" and "Reading Sexlab Creature" messages, and no warnings about errors appear in the feed. As far as I am aware, I am using a default skeleton for my character, as I do not think I have any replacement skeletons installed. Upon loading the game itself through the SKSE_loader, I receive no error warnings or anything of that ilk. The plugin/mods all seem to load correctly and no issues are reported. I have also gone through my settings for Sexlab in the MCM in-game to see if there is anything in there that might be causing any issues. So far, I have not seen anything that might be at fault. My current state:At the moment, I'm at the stage where I'm ready to field this question out to others in the community to ask if there is a known fix for the problem. From what I have read in older threads on this forum, this is a problem that predominantly affects newbs to skyrim mods, so I'm well aware that there is probably some sort of fix out there. It's just that none of the threads I've looked at happen to mention what that fix might have been. This leaves me at something of a loose end, and I would appreciate anyone who can offer any suggestions as to what I'm doing wrong. [Just in case you need it, this is my load order:] Skyrim.esm Dawnguard.esm Dragonborn.esm Hearthfires.esm ApachiiHair.esm Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm SexLab.esm SexLabAroused.esm ZaZAnimationPack.esm Devious Devices.esm Update.esm MF_RadiantProstitution.esp (installed primarily to test SexLab) SexLab_Paycrime.esp SkyUI.esp Devious Devices - Integration.esp Devious Devices - FtMOutfits - merge.esp Devious Devices - FtMOutfitsDB - merge.esp Devious Devices - For The Masses - DB - Outfits.esp Devious Devices - For the Masses - Outfits.esp Captured Dreams.esp Devious Deviants.esp DeviousRegulations.esp Schlongs of Skyrim.esp SOS-Dawnguard Armours.esp SOS-Dragonborn Armours.esp FNISspells.esp ZaZAnimationPackConfig.esp I noticed that FNIS isn't actually on my plugins list, but it is in my mods list, it is activated, and it seems to be functioning normally with all the other mods and plugins I have installed which rely upon it. I hope that someone out there knows what I'm doing wrong, and can put me right. Thanking you all in advance for your time and patience with my newbie ways... -Sal. [And, just as an early 'thank you' to all of you, and to reward you for making it to the bottom of my wall of text, here is a lineart drawing of my namesake character looking semi-cute.]http://s24.postimg.org/h92qyvdyt/Sal_s_next_pic_inked.png
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.