looking for a mod to let 2 NPCs have sex with each other. Nothing more.

Artorius01

I don't know if i'm right here with my thread, but im am looking for a mod that provides a spell or a Dialog function which let 2 NPCs / Followers have sex with each other.

The MatchMaker-Mod can not be downloaded for some reason and otherwise there is really only the Puppet Master-Mod, but this one doesn't suits me.

So is there another Mod or addon that is like the MatchMaker or a way to download it still ? Thanks in andvance.

If I recall sexlab submit has an option to offer up one NPC to another.

You might even want to check out some of the prostitution mods.

One of them lets you have an NPC follow you and you can rent them out.

But else Matchmaker is you simplest option.

Unfortunately Submit does not have that feature.  You can gather couple of NPCs for a 3-way with the PC, and also by having the PC submit to an attacker and having a follower will have the follower raped as well, but no option to have 2 NPCs go at it for your pleasure (damnit...).  AP (Animated Prostitution) has a feature like that, and I believe some of the SL prostitution mods here do as alpha1za mentioned, but they aren't a generic "you 2 NPCs do it" scenario.

"SexLabMatchMaker.Rev6.zip" may have been moved or deleted.

This is all i get when i try to download the file. I have tried three different browsers and all other files which are for the Framework, I can download without problems, including the Framework itself. Too bad, because the MatchMaker is exactly what I was looking for.

(I have in my game a warrior under my command. I would like to reward him after a victorious battle with a woman, as was the custom in medieval Europe. But I as his warlord can always offer him only a few bottles of mead...)

At the Puppet Master - Mod bothers me that whole "Under Control" (Do as i say puppet) and faecal thing.

Archived