SoS Issues With Some Animations

First of all I have looked in the forums and didn't find anyone with similar issues. So my issue is with the penis position from SoS with some animations.

Keep in mind the I am using SexLab 1.35 and SoS 2.03.015 also I have been having these issues with the previous versions as well, clean save didn't help either. Using the modified xp32 skeleton here http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/421-xpms-192-with-sexlab-rough-animations-support/

The first one is "Rough Behind" where the penis doesn't move with the man's body (see picture)

Screen_Shot52.jpg
Screen_Shot53.jpg

The second animation is "Arrok Blowjob" this only happen at the 1st stage (see picture)

Screen_Shot55.jpg
Screen_Shot56.jpg

Finally the last one is "Zyn Rough Standing" where the penis is static and doesn't move with the man's hips (see picture)

Screen_Shot54.jpg

I used to have this problem to but then i installed  "XP32 Maximum Skeleton 1.92" + "Custom Skeleton Replacers SOS Edition" .

p.s. this is the way i fixed the animations apparently it had something to do with the skeleton please note i am not a pro but this seems to work for me try it, might just work for you!

also i am not a native English speaker so don't be mean! :D  

The XP32 skeleton has this issue.  Either don't let it overwrite the male SOS skeleton, or install skulltyrant's sos variants.

I confirm that its XP32 skeleton issue, either the original 1.92 or the modified one I linked to in the OP. Using the SoS skeleton solved this issue.

There is a huge problem with sos right now, no matter wich sos skeleton i use, in every single animation the schlong bends either to the right or to the left.

So i doubt that that is a problem that comes from the skeleton. I think it is a problem with sexlab 1.35. 

It is exact the same problem that sexlab has several versions ago.

Maybe sexlab dont like sos light anymore.

Sorry for my poor english

Archived