lace4151 Posted April 9, 2025 Posted April 9, 2025 So I've been trying to create an mpreg mod for CK3 for weeks now. I've managed to create the trait, but that's about it! I have never been able to succeed at actually getting a man pregnant, and when I try and use the debug mode to force it, I always get the error that they have to be alive (duh) and a woman. I've tried many different ways to override the games settings, and I'm starting to wonder if the base code for CK3 is just so ironclad that I will never be able to manage to make it. I'm still new to modding (only have made decisions, character interactions, and editing the text of events I thought sounded stupid), so maybe it's just my experience level? If anyone has any tips on how to do it/can confirm for me that it's just not possible, I'd appreciate it.
Lyskorie Posted April 9, 2025 Posted April 9, 2025 4 hours ago, lace4151 said: So I've been trying to create an mpreg mod for CK3 for weeks now. I've managed to create the trait, but that's about it! I have never been able to succeed at actually getting a man pregnant, and when I try and use the debug mode to force it, I always get the error that they have to be alive (duh) and a woman. I've tried many different ways to override the games settings, and I'm starting to wonder if the base code for CK3 is just so ironclad that I will never be able to manage to make it. I'm still new to modding (only have made decisions, character interactions, and editing the text of events I thought sounded stupid), so maybe it's just my experience level? If anyone has any tips on how to do it/can confirm for me that it's just not possible, I'd appreciate it. Â Your hunch that the CK3 base code is ironclad is in fact spot on. There are several different implementations of F/F pregnancy, but those all require complicated workarounds to get past the game's restriction.
bpmcgee Posted October 3, 2025 Posted October 3, 2025 Lace, Â what about two men impregnating a female host? Â If that idea suits your concept, it may be easier to pull off in the code.
SirVegas Posted April 16 Posted April 16 Not sure if this helps, but someone on reddit managed to somehow get their son pregnant, so it's definitely possible.
selimpride Posted August 21 Posted August 21 Someone actually made it! Here it is:Â https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3783906650 1
LordCeler Posted August 21 Posted August 21 4 hours ago, selimpride said: Someone actually made it! Here it is:Â https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3783906650 Insane! Too bad it's not compatible with Crusader Dongs when it comes to GFX, otherwise it works!
LucyBusy2 Posted September 5 Posted September 5 On 8/21/2026 at 3:33 PM, LordCeler said: Insane! Too bad it's not compatible with Crusader Dongs when it comes to GFX, otherwise it works! I modified his mod and patched it for CD3 ARSL. mpreg.zip - This version has 2 traits Top and Bottom ( affect fertility and re-roll every 3 years ) - Compaitable with CD3. In ARSL scenes Top and bottom will be select based on these traits. If both have the same trait, the one who initiates the scene will be Top. - Background Run for AI (partners lovers/soulmate/spouses), and another background run for strangers with the same orientation. - Hidden link to another father. Just cosmetic, have no idea how to make it more meaningful. 2
selimpride Posted September 6 Posted September 6 8 hours ago, LucyBusy2 said: I modified his mod and patched it for CD3 ARSL. mpreg.zip - This version has 2 traits Top and Bottom ( affect fertility and re-roll every 3 years ) - Compaitable with CD3. In ARSL scenes Top and bottom will be select based on these traits. If both have the same trait, the one who initiates the scene will be Top. - Background Run for AI (partners lovers/soulmate/spouses), and another background run for strangers with the same orientation. - Hidden link to another father. Just cosmetic, have no idea how to make it more meaningful. Wait does the non pregnant father have their kid be recognized as theirs? The mod currently doesn't do that. Idk why it doesn't because whenever you change the sex of one of the partners to give birth as a female and then change back, both parents have the child as theirs. Granted only one of them show up as the parent for the child.
LucyBusy2 Posted September 6 Posted September 6 54 minutes ago, selimpride said: Wait does the non pregnant father have their kid be recognized as theirs? The mod currently doesn't do that. Idk why it doesn't because whenever you change the sex of one of the partners to give birth as a female and then change back, both parents have the child as theirs. Granted only one of them show up as the parent for the child. No, the other father won’t be recognized as the child’s parent. It’s hardcoded in the game that the other parent has to be a different gender. So this mod only adds a 'real-father' tag, but it doesn’t actually do anything.
LordCeler Posted September 14 Posted September 14 (edited) On 9/5/2026 at 8:12 PM, LucyBusy2 said: I modified his mod and patched it for CD3 ARSL. mpreg.zip - This version has 2 traits Top and Bottom ( affect fertility and re-roll every 3 years ) - Compaitable with CD3. In ARSL scenes Top and bottom will be select based on these traits. If both have the same trait, the one who initiates the scene will be Top. - Background Run for AI (partners lovers/soulmate/spouses), and another background run for strangers with the same orientation. - Hidden link to another father. Just cosmetic, have no idea how to make it more meaningful. Hmm, for some reason I can't get this to work  Breaks CD3 (no animations, dongs all identical and static) and only the bottom/top traits are available from the mpreg mod.  edit: seems to be because the launcher is confused as I was still subscribed to the Steam version of the mod. Even after unsubscribing it still rewrote these files edit2: still seems to be broken in the gfx department Edited September 14 by LordCeler
LucyBusy2 Posted September 15 Posted September 15 On 9/14/2026 at 7:49 AM, LordCeler said: Hmm, for some reason I can't get this to work  Breaks CD3 (no animations, dongs all identical and static) and only the bottom/top traits are available from the mpreg mod.  edit: seems to be because the launcher is confused as I was still subscribed to the Steam version of the mod. Even after unsubscribing it still rewrote these files edit2: still seems to be broken in the gfx department Load order? the original version also has an issue if you load before ARSL.
LucyBusy2 Posted September 20 Posted September 20 On 9/14/2026 at 7:49 AM, LordCeler said: Hmm, for some reason I can't get this to work  Breaks CD3 (no animations, dongs all identical and static) and only the bottom/top traits are available from the mpreg mod.  edit: seems to be because the launcher is confused as I was still subscribed to the Steam version of the mod. Even after unsubscribing it still rewrote these files edit2: still seems to be broken in the gfx department I fixed what you report  1
selimpride Posted September 25 Posted September 25 On 9/5/2026 at 9:01 PM, LucyBusy2 said: No, the other father won’t be recognized as the child’s parent. It’s hardcoded in the game that the other parent has to be a different gender. So this mod only adds a 'real-father' tag, but it doesn’t actually do anything. Uh I meant more like in screenshot. With this mod only one of the two parents would have the children be listed as theirs. The other in this case Aemon Targ with the mpreg mod wouldn't have the kids be recognized as theirs. I know it is hardcoded that their children would only recognize one parent when they have two "fathers" but as you can see, both men here recognize the children as theirs. This mod only allows one of them. That's the thing this mod should try to fix.
LucyBusy2 Posted September 25 Posted September 25 1 hour ago, selimpride said: Uh I meant more like in screenshot. With this mod only one of the two parents would have the children be listed as theirs. The other in this case Aemon Targ with the mpreg mod wouldn't have the kids be recognized as theirs. I know it is hardcoded that their children would only recognize one parent when they have two "fathers" but as you can see, both men here recognize the children as theirs. This mod only allows one of them. That's the thing this mod should try to fix. I haven't seen this case before. Can you share log?
selimpride Posted September 25 Posted September 25 1 hour ago, LucyBusy2 said: I haven't seen this case before. Can you share log? I'll post logs later. I just remember seeing it other mpreg mod playthroughs of it and see that say Robert Baratheon gets pregnant by Rhaegar Targaryen, only Rhaegar has the kids considered as his. The creator of the mod confirmed that this was the case. So I was wondering if your submod could fix it or not.
LucyBusy2 Posted September 28 Posted September 28 Check new update https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/51603-mpreg_expansion/
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now