CathyMorrigan Posted January 26, 2014 Posted January 26, 2014 Where did you get the photos and gifs for the first post of this thread?
WaxenFigure Posted January 26, 2014 Posted January 26, 2014 Where did you get the photos and gifs for the first post of this thread? Look at the URLs, thats where they come from. The sites they are from are a part of those urls.
Dark Thoughts Posted January 29, 2014 Posted January 29, 2014 Can't link to the game but ... http://sadpanda.us/images/258133-PFBTK3P.gif
rivereagles999 Posted February 18, 2014 Posted February 18, 2014 Different SexLab animations are old, perhaps before the first version of XPMS skeleton, only a few animations have support at BBP / TBBP bounce effect for butt and breast, and virtually no support the HDT Physics Extension: http://hdt.monsto.com/forum/ They all show HDT movements (in my game). Even AP animations have bounce with HDT in mine ! I now have a new reason to install HDT, I'm curious, I try..! Anyone else get This webpage is not availableWhen ever they try to access the HDT site?
Iradox Posted March 21, 2014 Posted March 21, 2014 Love the idea of a footjob animation. Although I'd be more interested in some foot worship or deep throat animations; you know, the usual socking on toes and licking feet.
Akzyra Posted March 21, 2014 Posted March 21, 2014 Different SexLab animations are old, perhaps before the first version of XPMS skeleton, only a few animations have support at BBP / TBBP bounce effect for butt and breast, and virtually no support the HDT Physics Extension: http://hdt.monsto.com/forum/ They all show HDT movements (in my game). Even AP animations have bounce with HDT in mine ! I now have a new reason to install HDT, I'm curious, I try..! Anyone else get This webpage is not availableWhen ever they try to access the HDT site? Just in case someone find this broken link. Please go to the HDT Section in LL, they transferred all here.
Dayelyte Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 Old thread but my .02: Some of the ideas presented here can be done from an animation perspective but, as has already been stated, there ARE limits to what the mesh and skeletal system can do without turning the mesh into a John Carpenter / Steven King stunt double. The only way to know for sure is to get the actors imported and rigged, then see what limits you can push. Over the course of my working with the werewolf animations, I'm quickly learning what the mesh will tolerate and what it will not. In addition to that, what you see in Max isn't necessarily what you will see in game. Max has the ability to lock the bones down via an IK rig. Not so in game. I've noticed if you move the pelvis in Max, it may swing the legs and feet in game ( but looks great within Max ) It's merely a matter of experience with the assets we have I suppose. A good example is the Netch. A lot of folks want to see that critter animated, but the Netch tentacles are a lot like the Argonian / Khajiit tails, there really isn't enough bones within the mesh to allow for the fine movement that would be necessary to animate very well. Is why most tail animations look horrible. There are only five bones in there driving the tail mesh and the bone length is really what limits them to all but basic movements. Try to get fancy with it and ( see my Steven King thing above ). Hell, I wish I had more time to build the animations, but that isn't how life goes I guess. It typically takes me anywhere from 6-10 hours per scene ( assuming I'm happy with it ) and where there are an infinite number of requests, there is a finite number of hours in any given day to work on them Hell, for a game that's a few years old now, it's nice to see folks are still actively working on it
Sabielin Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 Screw all of the other boring mods people have in mind, let's get more creative: http://24.media.tumblr.com/95cef5bfb57f28c9c976a0da7ef01c19/tumblr_mov9c7PDgN1ruz6zso1_500.gif http://25.media.tumblr.com/4dddec009829f970ad931bd2b9421317/tumblr_mq4vvkKpKN1ruz6zso1_500.gif http://25.media.tumblr.com/a60c78a6a56d74e27c6516ca08d9e00d/tumblr_n1wocjrltv1ruz6zso1_400.gif http://bigbootygifs.tumblr.com/post/70861919979/lisa-ann-thereallisaann http://25.media.tumblr.com/ffc4f526383e946357c56f21f011958b/tumblr_mphx1uDuDo1ruz6zso1_500.gif http://24.media.tumblr.com/b2cb78459747291bca0cc7ded9d58341/tumblr_mqlhxbdmFZ1ruz6zso1_500.gif http://24.media.tumblr.com/557f19235d2e1026442fa44a7b484b18/tumblr_mrqfotuttj1ruz6zso1_500.gif http://24.media.tumblr.com/867e87db554d0d4230211552c2cdf484/tumblr_mosdgqgB8M1ruz6zso1_500.gif http://25.media.tumblr.com/1bfb6615196163b08ba297c4152ca675/tumblr_mqlfpz4kYl1ruz6zso1_500.gif
Darkening Demise Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 Just be nice to see more motion in animations, some just look....look...well look like this:
Eikichi Onizuka Posted March 24, 2014 Author Posted March 24, 2014 Old thread but my .02: Some of the ideas presented here can be done from an animation perspective but, as has already been stated, there ARE limits to what the mesh and skeletal system can do without turning the mesh into a John Carpenter / Steven King stunt double. The only way to know for sure is to get the actors imported and rigged, then see what limits you can push. Over the course of my working with the werewolf animations, I'm quickly learning what the mesh will tolerate and what it will not. In addition to that, what you see in Max isn't necessarily what you will see in game. Max has the ability to lock the bones down via an IK rig. Not so in game. I've noticed if you move the pelvis in Max, it may swing the legs and feet in game ( but looks great within Max ) It's merely a matter of experience with the assets we have I suppose. A good example is the Netch. A lot of folks want to see that critter animated, but the Netch tentacles are a lot like the Argonian / Khajiit tails, there really isn't enough bones within the mesh to allow for the fine movement that would be necessary to animate very well. Is why most tail animations look horrible. There are only five bones in there driving the tail mesh and the bone length is really what limits them to all but basic movements. Try to get fancy with it and ( see my Steven King thing above ). Hell, I wish I had more time to build the animations, but that isn't how life goes I guess. It typically takes me anywhere from 6-10 hours per scene ( assuming I'm happy with it ) and where there are an infinite number of requests, there is a finite number of hours in any given day to work on them Hell, for a game that's a few years old now, it's nice to see folks are still actively working on it I hope some of the ideas of the discussion are then made, Fottjob animation is now reality, as it has recently become a DP Animation, both remarkable! in the future there will also be a 4P animation BLEAGH Animations: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22484-animations-by-bleagh-chow-time-updated-2814/ Zynisch Animations: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28322-zynisch-animations/ Finally something is happening, they are beginning to get new surprising and impressive aniamtion, with full support for TBBP / HDT Physics Extensions Bew animations are fundamental to breathe life into the whole project, a decisive boost to its development and full use of its potential for a growing interest Guys.. Amaze!
Nairos Posted March 26, 2014 Posted March 26, 2014 If nobody has said nipple-sucking yet I'd like to add nipple-sucking. (for males and females both) Also a more non-con fisting scene would be great!
dasybs520 Posted April 7, 2014 Posted April 7, 2014 Expecting more bondage animations as well as something like the 4P animations.
Sabielin Posted April 7, 2014 Posted April 7, 2014 http://37.media.tumblr.com/b63436a22963f41385e241e92c47f176/tumblr_mjzcp0Zux91ruz6zso1_500.gif
Sukkubus2 Posted April 12, 2014 Posted April 12, 2014 Many of the animations look great, but I would be more action on furniture why only the bed or the floor.Why not on a chair or table or altar. Skyrim has so many great things on which you could have sex
Sukkubus2 Posted April 12, 2014 Posted April 12, 2014 Many of the animations look great, but I would be more action on furniture why only the bed or the floor.Why not on a chair or table or altar. Skyrim has so many great things on which you could have sex
shichuanyes Posted April 16, 2014 Posted April 16, 2014 Hmm... Why i dont like footjob? Yea maybe BDSM is better.
germanicus Posted April 23, 2014 Posted April 23, 2014 I love all animations, thou I'm not foot sex lover at all. As for me, I would love to see these: YMCA, Head Rush and Two cock mouth. One that is lot listed is my favorite - ass to mouth. That's one I would really love to see.
Dallas-Arbiter Posted April 25, 2014 Posted April 25, 2014 I love all animations, thou I'm not foot sex lover at all. As for me, I would love to see these: YMCA, Head Rush and Two cock mouth. One that is lot listed is my favorite - ass to mouth. That's one I would really love to see. Yes! ATM's for everyone!
Leito86 Posted April 27, 2014 Posted April 27, 2014 LAST UPDATE: new poses! These are more Extreme Sex Poses for future SexLab animations FlexLegsFuck: http://img02.redtubefiles.com/_thumbs/0000000/0000669/0000669_005i.jpg Source?...for reference...
Eikichi Onizuka Posted April 28, 2014 Author Posted April 28, 2014 LAST UPDATE: new poses! These are more Extreme Sex Poses for future SexLab animations FlexLegsFuck: http://img02.redtubefiles.com/_thumbs/0000000/0000669/0000669_005i.jpg Source?...for reference... I have not the slightest idea..
Electroshocks Posted April 28, 2014 Posted April 28, 2014 Cant seem to link to the image but google for "helicopter man gif" Its the first reddit result called "Sex: You're doing it right... : WTF - Reddit" That would be the ultimate animation!
Culn Posted April 28, 2014 Posted April 28, 2014 A spanking animation would be great. There is one out there somewhere, I just can't remember where. Otherwise I would look foreward to 3p/4p BDSM animations
germanicus Posted May 8, 2014 Posted May 8, 2014 Although I'm not much for foot job, this picture makes me frisky.
Eikichi Onizuka Posted May 8, 2014 Author Posted May 8, 2014 Although I'm not much for foot job, this picture makes me frisky. 1_958.jpg Gorgeous screen! it really is a beautiful pose for a new additional Footjob animation, but where and what is it about this screen..?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.