Footjob, Grinding, TitJob, BDSM / Kink and New sex Poses..

Eikichi Onizuka

• 3 weeks later...

Different SexLab animations are old, perhaps before the first version of XPMS skeleton, only a few animations have support at BBP / TBBP bounce effect for butt and breast, and virtually no support the HDT Physics Extension: http://hdt.monsto.com/forum/

They all show HDT movements (in my game). Even AP animations have bounce with HDT in mine ! 

I now have a new reason to install HDT, I'm curious, I try..! ^_^

Anyone else get 

This webpage is not available

When ever they try to access the HDT site?

• 1 month later...

Different SexLab animations are old, perhaps before the first version of XPMS skeleton, only a few animations have support at BBP / TBBP bounce effect for butt and breast, and virtually no support the HDT Physics Extension: http://hdt.monsto.com/forum/

They all show HDT movements (in my game). Even AP animations have bounce with HDT in mine ! 

I now have a new reason to install HDT, I'm curious, I try..! ^_^

Anyone else get 

This webpage is not available

When ever they try to access the HDT site?

Just in case someone find this broken link. Please go to the HDT Section in LL, they transferred all here.

Old thread but my .02:

Some of the ideas presented here can be done from an animation perspective but, as has already been stated, there ARE limits to what the mesh and skeletal system can do without turning the mesh into a John Carpenter / Steven King stunt double.  The only way to know for sure is to get the actors imported and rigged, then see what limits you can push. 

Over the course of my working with the werewolf animations, I'm quickly learning what the mesh will tolerate and what it will not. In addition to that, what you see in Max isn't necessarily what you will see in game.  Max has the ability to lock the bones down via an IK rig.  Not so in game.  I've noticed if you move the pelvis in Max, it may swing the legs and feet in game ( but looks great within Max )  It's merely a matter of experience with the assets we have I suppose. 

A good example is the Netch.  A lot of folks want to see that critter animated, but the Netch tentacles are a lot like the Argonian / Khajiit tails, there really isn't enough bones within the mesh to allow for the fine movement that would be necessary to animate very well.  Is why most tail animations look horrible.  There are only five bones in there driving the tail mesh and the bone length is really what limits them to all but basic movements.  Try to get fancy with it and ( see my Steven King thing above ).

Hell, I wish I had more time to build the animations, but that isn't how life goes I guess.  It typically takes me anywhere from 6-10 hours per scene ( assuming I'm happy with it ) and where there are an infinite number of requests, there is a finite number of hours in any given day to work on them :D

Hell, for a game that's a few years old now, it's nice to see folks are still actively working on it :D

Old thread but my .02:

Some of the ideas presented here can be done from an animation perspective but, as has already been stated, there ARE limits to what the mesh and skeletal system can do without turning the mesh into a John Carpenter / Steven King stunt double.  The only way to know for sure is to get the actors imported and rigged, then see what limits you can push. 

Over the course of my working with the werewolf animations, I'm quickly learning what the mesh will tolerate and what it will not. In addition to that, what you see in Max isn't necessarily what you will see in game.  Max has the ability to lock the bones down via an IK rig.  Not so in game.  I've noticed if you move the pelvis in Max, it may swing the legs and feet in game ( but looks great within Max )  It's merely a matter of experience with the assets we have I suppose. 

A good example is the Netch.  A lot of folks want to see that critter animated, but the Netch tentacles are a lot like the Argonian / Khajiit tails, there really isn't enough bones within the mesh to allow for the fine movement that would be necessary to animate very well.  Is why most tail animations look horrible.  There are only five bones in there driving the tail mesh and the bone length is really what limits them to all but basic movements.  Try to get fancy with it and ( see my Steven King thing above ).

Hell, I wish I had more time to build the animations, but that isn't how life goes I guess.  It typically takes me anywhere from 6-10 hours per scene ( assuming I'm happy with it ) and where there are an infinite number of requests, there is a finite number of hours in any given day to work on them :D

Hell, for a game that's a few years old now, it's nice to see folks are still actively working on it :D

I hope some of the ideas of the discussion are then made​​, Fottjob animation is now reality, as it has recently become a DP Animation, both remarkable! in the future there will also be a 4P animation

BLEAGH Animations:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22484-animations-by-bleagh-chow-time-updated-2814/

Zynisch Animations:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28322-zynisch-animations/

Finally something is happening, they are beginning to get new surprising and impressive aniamtion, with full support for TBBP / HDT Physics Extensions

Bew animations are fundamental to breathe life into the whole project, a decisive boost to its development and full use of its potential for a growing interest

Guys.. Amaze! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived