DukeLeos Posted May 8, 2014 Posted May 8, 2014 Mmmmm Elizabeth.... sorry I got side tracked... is this a post about getting more Elizabeth mods going?
Eikichi Onizuka Posted August 12, 2014 Author Posted August 12, 2014 Here some new idea.. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15293-arroks-sexlab-animations-resource-for-modders-updated-892014/page-50?do=findComment&comment=887500
Zeng Posted December 5, 2014 Posted December 5, 2014 Does the footjob mods still work? Can't seem to get it
Starrkk Posted December 5, 2014 Posted December 5, 2014 So, I'm very new here, so hi folks! One thing I wouldn't mind seeing, is more femdom animations. I make what I have available to me work, but more variety is always nice.
morriscat Posted December 9, 2014 Posted December 9, 2014 If nobody has said nipple-sucking yet I'd like to add nipple-sucking. (for males and females both) Also a more non-con fisting scene would be great! I would like to see more nipple sucking and nipple play / nipple bdsm abuse - including the reactions (squirming, writhing, and possibly screaming) that receiving such causes. Some more interesting variants on fisting would be great. The current one is just dull. Let's add in hot candle wax being dripped on the tender bits of the true sons and daughters of Skyrim for fun as well.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.