I do have CBBE installed. I checked other races and it works just fine. Only with this race is the underwear appearing.

Also if I may ask, which files from CBBE do I copy into my custom race folder? If i copy the textures it replaces the body textures with the normal

CBBE textures when I want to use the textures from Eiries Ohmes-Raht. (Sorry if there is confusion I'm fairly new to this) P.S. I use the ECE ygNord race

as my custom race. 

Go to your Skyrim Folder... then "Data\meshes\actors\character\ygNord"  (That's the mesh folder of your custom race)

Now open in another window the default mesh folder where CBBE mesh files are installed. Located under "Data\Meshes\actors\character\character assets"

You need to copy..

femalebody_0.nif

femalebody_1.nif

femalehands_0,nif

femalehands_1.nif

femalefeet_0.nif

femalefeet_1.nif

femalehead_0.nif

femalehead_1.nif

In to the mesh folder of you custom race.

If you are using a custom skeleton, i also recommend you to copy all files that start with skeleon from the "character assets" and the "characater assets female" folder located under 

""Data\Meshes\actors\character"

Just to be sure..

REMEMBER! COPY - NOT DRAG AND DROP! 

finally some good cbbe textures. only thing i noticed is the bare skin parts are kinda dark. even if i make her as pale as it goes shes still tanned.

the hdt tails on nexus are compatible with matera. it actually comes with hdt matera tails. u just have to change the skeleton.

post-403376-0-02751500-1425532294_thumb.jpg

i used the battle matera and kept the matera tail and ears. im playing a werewolf char and wanted to keep her "dog-like" :)

Let's put it this way..

I CAN do everything.

But..

1. Before i would even think about doing what you want, i would have to fullfill a few other promises and request first. Just to be fair..

That would be:

- fix the seams on 1.2a

- create a more asian look of the textures

- finish the tabaxi race textures

- finish and release the Abyssal Dremora textures 

- do this secret thing i had in mind and actually worked on, but too lazy to finish it.. cough..4k textures..cough

As you can see.. loads of stuff on the to-do list.

Also..

2. No. Why? Tbh.. i'm too lazy, demotivated and have better (more important) stuff to do atm. Sorry...

I already feel bad about not doing the other stuff i promised. Not gonna promise anything more.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I downloaded the zip file, extracted the files to my desktop, took the textures and dropped them im my ygnord folder, loaded game up, went to the ygnord and what I got was the ygnord with the vanilla body for skyrim, did I make a mistake?

Ikrium.

The texture folder for the ygNord Race is called "Enhanced".

It's located under "...data/textures/actors/character/Enhanced/Female"

That's the place where you have to drop my textures.

Also, don't forget to install CBBE. You need to install it manually for custom races.

Go to "...data/meshes/actors/character/character assets/.." and copy the female NIF files into the ygNord folder. (Probably the one where you copied the textures before).

If you are using a CBBE body with HDT/TBBP etc. don't forget to copy the skeleton NIF files aswell. Just to be sure from both the character assets and character assets female folder.

@LordFrobo - Not sure if i already responded to you. If you still need help, send me a PM.

Fantastic work! I am having an issue though. I can't get the physics to work with her body. If I put armor on, the physics work. When I strip her down, the physics stop. I moved the skeleton.nif meshes to the proper folders like you suggested in an above post. I even had an issue where my custom race mod wasn't in the folder you described in an above post so I copied it and moved it into the proper one: ...data/textures/actors/character. Still nothing. Any ideas on what I could do to fix it? Thanks in advance!

This is not a support thread for such issues, i'm afraid.

Meeh.. anyway.

It's a bit hard to tell you whats wrong without any information.

I'm not sure what you mean by "custom race mod wasn't in the right folder". NEVER EVER move the folder of your custom race. They are where they are supposed to be. All the paths in the ESP n stuff are set to this folder. If you move them, you gonna mess up the whole Custom Race mod.

Try to explain it again or create a thread in a proper sub-forum like Skyrim Technical Support.

But please remember, as long the textures work as intended, there is nothing wrong with my mod. I recommend you to take a look in the HDT sub-forum if you have issues with physics.

On a wild guess i would say that you need to create a CBBE Body with Bodyslide that has the required bones for HDT. 

I didn't use CBBE for ages tho. I'm using 7Base now. Anyway.. try HDT Body.

• 4 weeks later...

~ Update 1.2b ~

Update 1.2b adds 3 different colored versions of the textures.

Dark Blue                                                                   Orange                                                                              Red

red_orange_blue_f.jpg

Just overwrite my files with the one included in the ZIP file.

You need to install 1.2 or 1.2a first of course.

These 3 versions are made by llabsky

More colors may be added in the future, depending on demand and ability to do so.

I'm getting the same error as Ellewah, but I can still extract the files except for femalehead_msn.dds which winrar says is corrupt.

As for what I've been working on, here's a preview.

Yellow: http://imgur.com/a/aDyFz

Which I'm having problems look right. I added an extra layer of black over the strips because with a yellow tint over them they look very bad. However, I need to fine tune it a little bit as I've added to much in some spots and not enough in others.

And white: http://imgur.com/a/lBKZQ

Which I consider mostly done. Again, a little more fine tuning I hope to finish them both an another colour by tonight.

Yeah idk. Something destroyed like everything. 

Need to check all downloads.. and also reupload the pictures. I don't even know if i still have them.

Reuploading 1.2a...

/Edit - Something is broken. I can't upload anything.

According to the Technical Support Forum, ppl have problems downloading files aswell.

Guess we have to wait .. sorry :/

~ 1.2a Reuploaded ~

I reuploaded 1.2a since the archive was broken.

I split it up into 2 Parts.

If you still have issues when opening the archives, please tell me.

~ Update ~

Added some more colors to Update 1.2b

New colors are...

White

whitew_bfs.jpg

Purple

purple_bfs.jpg

Yellow

(aka. Pikachu)

yellow_on_ww_bfs.jpg

These 3 versions are made by llabsky

More colors may be added in the future, depending on demand and ability to do so.

Am I the only one having trouble downloading the optional fur textures? None of the optional archives are opening for me and the file size all reads as 0kb. I'm not sure if it's my ISP stupid rogers internet, so I'll try again later from a coffee shop or something.

Something is wrong with the LoversLab Server.

I tried downloading different mods from LL - some had the same issues like mine.

I don't know if this will fix itself or if i have to reupload everything.. again.

I'm about do upload the files to a cloud, so that you can download the mod while this mess is going on. 

Just gonna take a while.

Uploaded the Files to Dropbox.

Here is the Link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cm1uthqksm8i87j/AADJ1-tC9rWEVTvNAIHrdw9ra?dl=0

If you don't have a dropbox account, the download button is probably grayed out.

Don't worry.. just click on it. A little window will open, asking you to sign up. If you don't want to sign up, just close it and click again on the download button. This time it will download the files instead. :)