Hi, i don't understand how to make it work i installed the racecompatibility i then tried to install the matera race but it would crash when i clicked on it at character creation so instead i downloaded a custom race that gave a custom version of every race so you can modify it but then i add those textures but i still have a khajiit head and im not sure about the body because i got out at character creation screen please help thanks !!!

EDIT: So my idea was to instead change the customkhajiit files with the customnord files then i put the textures in the nord files (now khajiit) but now the problem is the head has no stripes/fur how do i get the face on the front page of this thread?

So i created a custom race, put the textures and all in the custom race folder everything is working fine i got a character editor so i can give myself khajiit starting stats. Only 1 major problem. The character has permanent underwear on and i think copying the meshes and textures from cbbe will just mess up the skin. How do i remove these underwears?

So i created a custom race, put the textures and all in the custom race folder everything is working fine i got a character editor so i can give myself khajiit starting stats. Only 1 major problem. The character has permanent underwear on and i think copying the meshes and textures from cbbe will just mess up the skin. How do i remove these underwears?

Did you install CBBE with the nevernude option?

Make a new character with a different race, imperial, nord, etc and see if they have underwear. If they do chances are you chose the nevernude option. Also try killing a female npc (or use removeallitems console command) and see if they have underwear too.

Yes, they are damaged. About a week ago the LL Server had some issues, which broke all the archives.

Need to reupload then - just didn't have the time for it yet.

That's why there is a big red message with an alternative download link :)

• 2 weeks later...

I finally reuploaded all files.

If there are any issues downloading them, please tell me.

For example - no files found, damaged archive, archive with only 1 file inside etc.

I left the dropbox link just in case at the bottom of the description.

Let's put it this way..

I CAN do everything.

But..

1. Before i would even think about doing what you want, i would have to fullfill a few other promises and request first. Just to be fair..

That would be:

- fix the seams on 1.2a

- create a more asian look of the textures

- finish the tabaxi race textures

- finish and release the Abyssal Dremora textures 

- do this secret thing i had in mind and actually worked on, but too lazy to finish it.. cough..4k textures..cough

As you can see.. loads of stuff on the to-do list.

Also..

2. No. Why? Tbh.. i'm too lazy, demotivated and have better (more important) stuff to do atm. Sorry...

I already feel bad about not doing the other stuff i promised. Not gonna promise anything more.

Sorry.. but IF, then very very very distant.

Let's put it this way..

I CAN do everything.

But..

1. Before i would even think about doing what you want, i would have to fullfill a few other promises and request first. Just to be fair..

That would be:

- fix the seams on 1.2a

- create a more asian look of the textures

- finish the tabaxi race textures

- finish and release the Abyssal Dremora textures 

- do this secret thing i had in mind and actually worked on, but too lazy to finish it.. cough..4k textures..cough

As you can see.. loads of stuff on the to-do list.

Also..

2. No. Why? Tbh.. i'm too lazy, demotivated and have better (more important) stuff to do atm. Sorry...

I already feel bad about not doing the other stuff i promised. Not gonna promise anything more.

Sorry.. but IF, then very very very distant.

I understand. That's why I used the word distant. ;) Until then, I'll just give them all helmets that cover their dinosaur face.  :lol:

Can you post a picture?

I use another mod for ears, so I only changed the colour for body (which includes legs, feet, and arms up to the wrist), hands, and head. I don't know which file I need to change to get the ears the same colour (blue for example).

In the femalehead.dds there is a spot for the ears so I assumed I did everything correctly. TBH I don't know enough about modding to know what problem you're having... It's all been trial and error up until this point :D

Both the Tail and the Ears included in the Pack use the Khajiit texture.

If you want blue ears, you have to make the khajiit texture blue.. but then again, all khajiits in your game would be blue. :D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Tryed to make this work for the whole evening without success

I tryed in 2 ways

1. trying to replace the nexus mod with these textures and CBBE meshes and it worked partially because the body was fine but the head was oval, completely different from other female heads in both your screenshots and my modded version

2. putting these textures and CBBE meshes in this getting as results the vanilla khajit body with the oval face 

Not sure what I'm doing wrong since I read the thread before asking for help, load order might affect this?

EDIT: after getting back to option 1 I can't even get ears to work anymore, homewever the body works its just that now the head look like this

I don't get it.
Are you trying to convert the "default" skyrim khajiit into Ohmes-Raht or what?
These textures here are intended to be used with a normal custom race - suggested races on the first page.
Although they do work with those mods that convert default skyrim khajiit into Ohmes-Raht ones.. it is kinda hard to see what you are doing wrong, imo - or follow your steps.

However - i got it working just fine.
Installed the Eires Ohmes Raht Khajiit Replacer by Azaira - deleted ALL textures inside the KhajiitFemale folder and copied my textures inside.

And oh well.. look at this. It's working just fine..

TESV_exe_DX9_20150927_233221.jpg

So.. this is my part done. Textures seem to work fine.

Meshes is a different story - you have to ask Azaira about this part.

Anyway.. if you just want to play as Ohmes-Raht and don't care about the default Khajiit in Skyrim, just install a normal custom race and replace my textures with the one from the custom race. That means - delete the default textures of this race and copy my textures inside.