Ok here's some shots of her. I'm not sure if I like the hair, but I felt like something with bangs looked better, because it hid the fact that her hair and the fur framing her face didn't quite match up. Might try some other styles to see if I can either make it blend better, or hide it better. Hehe.

The ears look really good, but I think the tail is actually a little low, and looks like it's a butt-plug model or something ^_^

You didn't happen to make a version with just the ears, did you? ^_^ 

I personally could do without the tail, since it's not well-placed (I understand this isn't your fault of course) and probably will never be properly animated (just like Khajiit tails). However, I'd definitely want to keep the ears, since they look very good and are better than the equip-able sort that will just get taken away if my character is stripped.

I may play this race. I'll have to put it a big fat furry dick, though.

Should work, since it seems Body slide meshes function which means you can make the body look right. Only thing I don't like about the Mithra race is that it (like other custom races I tried) doesn't have all the awesome sliders like the vanilla races.

Thank you so much! I'll swap that in tonight. I'm planning on playing this race in my hardcore play through with all the realism mods plus 'hopeless' mode of Live a Deviant Life. This poor catgirl. ^_^

Coincidentally, I am planning on doing the same thing. I have the FFRace set up with these textures, and SkyRe, Frostfall, and RND installed. And now, thanks to you, I'm going to try out this "Live a Deviant Life" alternate start mod. 

Do you perhaps have any recommendations for other realism mods?

How would you go about doing this? Could it essentially be a re-texture of b3lisario's female schlong? If you do make it, would you kindly share it with us? :)

Thank you so much! I'll swap that in tonight. I'm planning on playing this race in my hardcore play through with all the realism mods plus 'hopeless' mode of Live a Deviant Life. This poor catgirl. ^_^

Coincidentally, I am planning on doing the same thing. I have the FFRace set up with these textures, and SkyRe, Frostfall, and RND installed. And now, thanks to you, I'm going to try out this "Live a Deviant Life" alternate start mod. 

Do you perhaps have any recommendations for other realism mods?

How would you go about doing this? Could it essentially be a re-texture of b3lisario's female schlong? If you do make it, would you kindly share it with us? :)

I'm certainly no expert on realism mods... Right now I'm sticking with Frostfall, RND, and Sexlab - Warmbodies (to at least prevent me from freezing when bandits steal my armor.. at least, I'm safe for as long as they're on top of me ^_^).

I don't personally go for them, but on the Sexlab Framework page there are also mods like Sexlab Consequences and Sexlab STDs, which add more negative possible effects to having too much random sex.

There's also Beeing Female, a pregnancy mod that goes beyond pregnancy in attempting to model the female menstural cycle. It's very advanced and an amazing thing to see, but also so very taxing on Papyrus that I just can't justify keeping it around.

To @Lother: I also would like to know if you have a furry dick texture, because that would be awesome. :D

Ok here's some shots of her. I'm not sure if I like the hair, but I felt like something with bangs looked better, because it hid the fact that her hair and the fur framing her face didn't quite match up. Might try some other styles to see if I can either make it blend better, or hide it better. Hehe.

The ears look really good, but I think the tail is actually a little low, and looks like it's a butt-plug model or something ^_^

there's a fix for the tail, that might help you

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/46491/?

there's a fix for the tail, that might help you

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/46491/?

I don't think that will work.

I fixed the position of the tail already and will include it in the next update

I didn't mind playing without the tail, really. They don't really have good physics so can look awkward in many situations. When I tried playing a Khajiit in the past, I used the tail remover for them.

I think the only thing I'd change (if I had any talent at all) would be to reveal skin on her buns and around that area, though I have no idea if that would look correct, or just give her the appearance of a baboon.

• 4 weeks later...

New Add-On for optional equipable Ears and Antlers. Thank you to nuska for the resource files and to plobis for the implementation in to the game :)

Sadly the normal ears don't disappear when you equip the new Dagi-Ears (Try to make them as small as possible in character creation).

I edited the textures of the Dagi-ears to make it less noticeable. (Again - sorry) 

I'm was very busy in the last weeks so sadly no fix for the tail or fix for the seams :s

Tail - to be honest. I don't know where the file is.. :/ 

Seams - are blowing my mind ~ literally. I hate neck seams!

I highly appreciate help. If anyone  have a working fix for the tail or know how to fix this horrible neck seam - please send me a PM. Thank you!

Greetz.

• 2 weeks later...

So. I don't know if I can post a screenie, because I've mashed up a MaTera female with these textures, then lopped off the feet to apply that digitigrade khajiit mesh. I also use the SG hair pack from way back when, so that's three people I'd prolly have to ask before posting a shot.

But that's not the problem.

I'm not the biggest fan of loosing a gear slot to equip a tail; I've already located the khajiit tail mesh from the Skyrim.bsa, but I'm having a really hard time locating the texture files. Is there anyone who might know what they'd actually be listed under? The mesh was thoughtfully labled as 'tail'. But in the textures file I haven't seen any such thing (and I've been through it twice), and I'm concered whether or not the khajiit tail textures are actually *part* of the body files.

Anyone have a clue?