Can anyone help me, I dont know why the textures looks so blocky? The old textures, that I used, are not blocky at all. Here a screenshot that you can see what I mean:

attachicon.gif2014-06-17_00001.jpg

I use Lovegirl as a custom race (I don't know if this matters) und of course a CBBE body.

Did your try replacing certain meshes and textures  from your main folder to your custom  race folder that's How I solved that problem really quickly just be careful with what your replacing is all. also make sure you still have some textures from your custom race as well

Thanks for your help, I will try this out.

Ok I tried to replace some textures and I found out, that if I use the .msn file, the body becomes blocky.

I tried to use only the body-texture and it doesn't become blocky. What should I do?

Edit: I've solved it (more or less). I just use my old .msn (normal map) files, because I see no difference ingame.

Gonna take a look at this later... (or tomorrow)

The _msn is quite important - since it does let the fur look like.. well.. fur :D

Yes you are right. If I use the .msn files from CBBE, the fur looks like a skin.

But maybe I did something wrong, because it works for everyone (but I don't know what).

Make a screenshot of your texture folder and post it here.. could be some files from the custom race.

I don't think it's the custom race, because I tried to install CBBE and then I overwritten the original textures with yours (so that everyone in Skyrim would run around with your textures) and then I changed my race to Nord. But I had still the blocky textures.

And last but not least my custom race folder:

post-112665-0-69148900-1403211631_thumb.jpg

And please ignore the size of the files, I only use other textures.

Alright..

Please give me 1-2 days to figure out if something is wrong the the DDS files.

Need to redo my skyrim first - tried to install SkyRe mid-game and kinda messed something up while doing it.

For testing purposes:

1. Make a backup of the custom race texture folder.

2. Delete all DDS files from the custom race texture folder (not the one in the "eyes,facedetails.." etc folders)

3. Copy the Ohmes Raht files in to your custom race texture folder. 

Tell me if this fixed your problem.

Alright..

Please give me 1-2 days to figure out if something is wrong the the DDS files.

Need to redo my skyrim first - tried to install SkyRe mid-game and kinda messed something up while doing it.

For testing purposes:

1. Make a backup of the custom race texture folder.

2. Delete all DDS files from the custom race texture folder (not the one in the "eyes,facedetails.." etc folders)

3. Copy the Ohmes Raht files in to your custom race texture folder. 

Tell me if this fixed your problem.

First I have to thank you for spending your time to help me!!

I carried out your steps, that only the Ohmes Raht files are in my custom race folder and sadly it didn't work.

And one thing I forgot to say and maybe could help, I only see the blocky textures if I'm far away from my character. If I zoom in, they becoming less visible.

Here a picture, that you can see what I mean:

post-112665-0-63202400-1403227637_thumb.jpg

Oh and I think the face still seems a bit stange, but it can't be seen very good on this screen.

Alright - so far i couldn't recreate the issues you have.

When i use the textures, i don't get any blocky stuff. And yes, i zoomed in and out.

Since i'm not an expert - i actually have no idea what could be wrong.

Are you using the fitness _msn?

For the head - use the file attached below and tell me if it is better..

femalehead.dds

For some reason, character creation goes smoothly.  But my character has the vanilla undies on. 

Removed and reloaded cbbe to ensure that nudes were on.  But same issue.  All other characters are UN-affected.

Placed in the YG nord ece race.

Any help would be great.. thanks!

For some reason, character creation goes smoothly.  But my character has the vanilla undies on. 

Removed and reloaded cbbe to ensure that nudes were on.  But same issue.  All other characters are UN-affected.

Placed in the YG nord ece race.

Any help would be great.. thanks!

You need to install CBBE for custom races manually..

Just go to "Skyrim\Data\Meshes\actors\character\character assets" - and copy the female meshes (NIF files) into the mesh folder of the ygNord race. Should be located under "Skyrim\Data\Meshes\actors\character\..." and called ygNord or Enhanced.. if i remember right.

If you are using a Skeleton Mod, like XP32's maximum skeleton, it's recommended to copy the skeleton NIFs from "Skyrim\Data\Meshes\actors\character\character assets female" too..

Same for the textures ofc.. 

Insert the Ohmes Raht textures in to the ygNord/Enhanced folder located under "Skyrim\Data\textures\actors\character.."

UPDATE 1.2a

I re-saved the files in a different format for people with the "blocky textures" bug.

BEWARE! They are quite big in size ('cause uncompressed) - which is actually the reason why i uploaded them in a RAR and not in a ZIP archive.

I had no time to test them - so if you have any issues, please tell me.

Thank you.

Future Plans:

Even though i might not fix the seams, so you kinda need to get use to them, i actually do plan to create a more "asian" look of the textures. (japanese Ohmes Raht 'YAY') 

This isn't that much work - but might still take some time before i upload them. (I'm so freaking lazy) ._.

Beside that, i do have a nearly finished CBBE version of Eiries "Abyssal Dremora" texture pack. I just need some time and motivation and the permission from Eiries before i upload them.

And for the Oblivion fans out there.. remember the Tabaxi Race? ;)

First of all, great looking textures.

Now, I've been trying to get them to work on the Mrissi follower from nexus and have had some success. For some reason the neck is a lot darker for me though, which creates a pretty obvious seam. There is also some hand seaming, but nothing too noticeable. Its just the neck that is bothering me at the moment.

I'm posting a couple of pictures as well.

The first picture still has the mods own argonian hands, which I might actually keep once I get everything sorted.

Edit: Sorted it, just had to use a different face.

Edited by svenchen

First of all, great looking textures.

Now, I've been trying to get them to work on the Mrissi follower from nexus and have had some success. For some reason the neck is a lot darker for me though, which creates a pretty obvious seam. There is also some hand seaming, but nothing too noticeable. Its just the neck that is bothering me at the moment.

I'm posting a couple of pictures as well.

The first picture still has the mods own argonian hands, which I might actually keep once I get everything sorted.

Edit: Sorted it, just had to use a different face.

What do you mean with "different face"?

What do you mean with "different face"?

The follower mod I'm trying to change has two separate optional faces. These are added as esp's with new meshes and facegen textures I think, which are not named the same as the ones in the main mod. Don't now why its done like that, I'd think it would just be easier to replace them, but I'm not a modder. Maybe there is a reason:D

Anyway, the seam isn't completely gone on the third one, but it is quite a bit better than before. I'll probably stick with that unless there is any way to make it better. I'm all out of ideas myself though.

Hey looks like a great mod but I can't find where the files went in my folders. I have downloaded hundreds of mods but can't seem to locate these. Please tell me where they're supposed to end up. Also, what are the files called when they're unzipped. I can't seem to search for them in my folders. Thank you.

I figured out how to manually move the textures to the 'Ashen' race but the body is not customizable with bodyslide. Also, I would like to have BBP or HDT with the body. I have it with the clothes and the body shape with the clothes, but they distort badly while crouching or jumping. So, if I could get help with:

1. Adapting custom race to bodyslide 2 body preset that I made

2. is BBP or HDT possible? If so, need it!

3. Get clothes and body not to distort while jumping or crouching.

Thanks so much, very cool mod!

Well first of all - read the mod description.

The "Installation" part should tell you where to put the textures.

Well - in your case the texture folder for the Ashen Race is located under: "Skyrim\data\textures\actors\character\Oriental\female.."

For the rest - this is not a support thread for bodyslide or HDT. If you got problems getting such things to work, ask in the appropriate thread/sub-forum.

However.. simply create a body with bodyslide and copy it into the meshes folder of your custom race.

Ashen mesh folder is located under: "Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\Oriental\Body

Don't forget to install Groovtama's Extended XP32 Maximum Skeleton and to copy the needed skeleton files in the mesh folder of your custom race.

Installing HDT is pretty easy - first thread in the HDT Sub-forum - have fun!

Well first of all - read the mod description.

The "Installation" part should tell you where to put the textures.

Well - in your case the texture folder for the Ashen Race is located under: "Skyrim\data\textures\actors\character\Oriental\female.."

For the rest - this is not a support thread for bodyslide or HDT. If you got problems getting such things to work, ask in the appropriate thread/sub-forum.

However.. simply create a body with bodyslide and copy it into the meshes folder of your custom race.

Ashen mesh folder is located under: "Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\Oriental\Body

Don't forget to install Groovtama's Extended XP32 Maximum Skeleton and to copy the needed skeleton files in the mesh folder of your custom race.

Installing HDT is pretty easy - first thread in the HDT Sub-forum - have fun!

I got it figured out. Thank you for all your help.  This mod is so great! I really appreciate it.

I was wondering where the textures for the 'privates' in the screen shots came from.  (The bright pink is what I'm looking for).  

Ah yeah. Thanks for reminding me.. :D

These are the Version 1.0 Textures. I need to make and upload some new pictures..

Or..

I would really appreciate if you guys could make some nice screenshots i could use :) I'm not really good at this ^^

In searching CBBE textures for the Abyssal Dremora race, I caught a hit that you were working on them and almost have them finished, plus pending approval to post publicly.  Would love a copy after you have finished, to outfit my PSQ succubus with.  In the meantime, I am going to try these Ohmes Raht textures you have so kindly shared with us.  Thanks and Cheers

Have tried these textures and really like them, except for the neckline .  They worked well for a while, until I decided to go with UNP body on Succubus transformation, in order to use the Abyssal Dremora textures, which work a bit better for the occasion.  Having multiple body/clothing mods sometimes challenges my memory, but it's working.  Holding out hopes you will finish the CBBE textures for Abyssal Dremora.

Just a great work with this new model !

I know this mod is already 'WIP' and some adjustements having more priority than other but did you anticipate some rework of the model for vanilla, UNP or other ? (It's just because i can't enjoy this mod ingame, i use a dagi rath on unp and the retexture with this model is... weird).

And moreover, i'm not a modder but i don't understand why you didn't simply create a new race instead of making a replacement of texture ?

Again, thanks for this mod, keep your motivation to enhance it as much you can !

Oh and, i'm french, so i hope these few lines didn't make bleed your eyes...