No nipples/Fucked face/Neck seam/ Black eyes?

Guest witchblade

Guest witchblade

Okay, so I thought I'd installed everything as it was meant to be installed, but it appears I've only created mutants. I need help with this, it's just... Unplayable.
HERE is a list of all the mods I'm using. If any of you have gone through this then please assist me.

It's not that you don't have nipples it just that you don't have the body textures for it you need to download a texture pack like the hgec pack on the nexus the body will be like that until you install a texture pack.

The eyes are black or empty because you're missing a texture/mesh file. Try installing a mod that replaces all eye textures and that could fix it for you.

And you should use BOSS to sort your mods.

Use BOSS http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/20516/

Run BOSS, then sort the Mods BOSS did not sort manually (clothes Mods to sorted clothes Mods, Quest Mods to sorted quest Mods, .....Sort them in about alphabetically within the categories)

With your few files is not that important, but you should sort your DLCs.

The DLC load order is

DLCShiveringIsles.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
Knights.esp

And DLCShiveringIsles.esp should be the first eps after the esm

And you must set "archive invalidate" in the modmanager or the game do not use replaced textures/meshes that are also in the BSA archives.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15185-xeo-sp/?view=findpost&p=496940

Archived