[SYBP] Share Your Bodyslide Preset

9 hours ago, AlexTheFun said:

If you use a bodyslide preset, it would be wise to read the instructions on how to use the mod bodyslide in advance.

Remember, this is a mod some lonely guy created just for fun. You not reading the guide of the mod is like Johny Feelgood riding his truck into a camping zone because he likes the scenery. Think before you act.

5 hours ago, AlexTheFun said:

ok but i have a problem when i put the .xml files on sliderpresets i cant find the files why ? u can help me ? I Mean when i put clothes like remoded skyrim armor skimpy

I'm starting to think you should just look up a bodyslide tutorial lol

Here's mine ladies and gents I am using Caliente Beautiful bodies, CBBE Slim version, I've worked long and hard to achieve that like an artist I think it looks very beautiful and that would be my dream girl lol, also have Race menu and Enhanced Character Edit, so without further adieu here it is.

You can of-cource take the notes and apply to your character's shape and modify as you wish

This shape is intended for people who like a very feminine shape with slight curves here and there, but by all means its not an hour glass shape, it more like a touch of realism.

Let me know with what readjustments you would make as I would like to get a feed back on your opinion.

Also I haven't got the slightest clue on how to make this shape to apply in my BodySlide under Caliente tools, and I would really like to know how its done so please if you would let me know how I would really appreciate your help

ScreenShot9.bmp

ScreenShot10.bmp

ScreenShot11.bmp

ScreenShot12.bmp

ScreenShot13.bmp

ScreenShot14.bmp

ScreenShot15.bmp

I'm having an issue where I think bodyslide conflicts with allinoneanimatedp*** mod because I constantly have to reninstall in order for the body to line up and having both active cause ctds. Does anyone have an idea what I may be doing wrong because I thought I was able to have both before?

10 hours ago, gm207 said:

Here's mine ladies and gents I am using Caliente Beautiful bodies, CBBE Slim version, I've worked long and hard to achieve that like an artist I think it looks very beautiful and that would be my dream girl lol, also have Race menu and Enhanced Character Edit, so without further adieu here it is...

ScreenShot9.bmp

Try to convert your .bmps to .jpgs or .pngs. The forum won't display .bmps and nobody really wants to download them just to open them.

2 hours ago, Hallowknight said:

I'm having an issue where I think bodyslide conflicts with allinoneanimatedp*** mod because I constantly have to reninstall in order for the body to line up and having both active cause ctds. Does anyone have an idea what I may be doing wrong because I thought I was able to have both before?

BodySlide and AllInOne work perfectly well together. I've been using them together for over a year. Chances are there's something wrong with your load order, so try running LOOT. If you're using NMM there's a good possibility you overwrote something you really shouldn't have. Also, make very, very sure that your XPMSE skeleton is the last plugin that loads. 

On 4/11/2018 at 1:16 PM, Sarathis said:

BodySlide and AllInOne work perfectly well together. I've been using them together for over a year. Chances are there's something wrong with your load order, so try running LOOT. If you're using NMM there's a good possibility you overwrote something you really shouldn't have. Also, make very, very sure that your XPMSE skeleton is the last plugin that loads. 

Thank you for the reply. I appreciate it as I was certain they work together when I played last year. Maybe I'll reinstall everything from scratch if changing load order doesn't work.

Here's mine ladies and gents I am using Caliente Beautiful bodies, CBBE Slim version, 
I've worked long and hard to achieve that like an artist I think it looks very beautiful 
and that would be my dream girl lol, I also have Race menu and Enhanced Character Edit, 
so without further adieu here it is.

You can of-cource take the notes and apply to your 
character's shape id you have the same setup and modify as you wish, 

This shape is intended for people who 
like a very feminine shape with very slight curves here and there with some really beautiful perky breasts, 
But by all means its not an hour glass shape, it more like a touch of realism. 

Let me know with what 
readjustments you would make as I would like to get a feed back on your opinion.

Also I haven't got the slightest clue on how to make this as a preset mod for others to use, 
if you would like to help then its most welcome

Also off -topic A VERY IMPORTANT: if you are having problems crashing to desk-top while modifying 
your character's shape in-game using Caliente's beautiful bodies or other bodies just a general note, 
then its most likely you have ""Crash Fixes v12 - Beta 4-72725-12"" Link is 
"https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72725/" this mod is safe as far as I know! as I have used it for a long time and there was no issues, but its just not compatible it seems with some mods you may have and that's what may-be causing you to crash while modifying your shape in-game; 
If you have it and you are crashing to desk-top then remove it for now until they fix it as I have just quoted on this problem, and everything should work fine in that prospective area when you modify your character in-game

ScreenShot9.png

ScreenShot10.png

ScreenShot11.png

ScreenShot12.png

ScreenShot13.png

ScreenShot14.png

ScreenShot15.png