[SYBP] Share Your Bodyslide Preset

dude why don't you just pull the trigger and up it to the downloads section?

Might be better for everyone to keep all the presets in one place - after all it's just a preset as good as any other, i only invest more time into marketing ;)

Although it probably won't hurt to have it on a separate page, i'll see about that when i have time.

dude why don't you just pull the trigger and up it to the downloads section?

Might be better for everyone to keep all the presets in one place - after all it's just a preset as good as any other, i only invest more time into marketing ;)

Although it probably won't hurt to have it on a separate page, i'll see about that when i have time.

YAY!  :heart:  :wub:  :D

SEFAP is the first preset that looks good with the whole wack hips that Bodyslide gives to every body. Good job! :D

The hips that you get from increased butt sliders can be easily fixed by adding negative values to "Hips" and "Hipbone". This also fixes the problem with pose and animation mods, where the butt and hips stretch unnaturally far out.

Much more difficult is how to get thick legs with enough distance to each other, so they don't clip and allow a better view in general.

nTyZTIc.png

rm3xZnb.png

LDVIizx.png

KHSiq6R.png

...oh well and after testing the max weight body with Tigersans Diesel maps from BHB, i'm gonna need a cold shower ffs ;)

SEFAP is the first preset that looks good with the whole wack hips that Bodyslide gives to every body. Good job! :D

The hips that you get from increased butt sliders can be easily fixed by adding negative values to "Hips" and "Hipbone". This also fixes the problem with pose and animation mods, where the butt and hips stretch unnaturally far out.

Much more difficult is how to get thick legs with enough distance to each other, so they don't clip and allow a better view in general.

nTyZTIc.png

rm3xZnb.png

LDVIizx.png

KHSiq6R.png

...oh well and after testing the max weight body with Tigersans Diesel maps from BHB, i'm gonna need a cold shower ffs ;)

so that's all butt and negative hips?

If I just could imitate the UNPB breast shape at bodyslide+this...

*drools*

UNPB - Legacy.xml

This is the old UNPB preset from the original Bodyslide 2 release with the CBAdvanced body.

It is mostly made to imitate the overall UNPB look for clothing, but you could copy these breasts, then start working with that and try to make shape perkier.

Comparison with the BS2 legacy preset vs. the real UNPB shape in Unified UNP:

post-134589-0-72587500-1422541729_thumb.jpg

If I just could imitate the UNPB breast shape at bodyslide+this...

*drools*

UNPB - Legacy.xml

This is the old UNPB preset from the original Bodyslide 2 release with the CBAdvanced body.

It is mostly made to imitate the overall UNPB look for clothing, but you could copy these breasts, then start working with that and try to make shape perkier.

Comparison with the BS2 legacy preset vs. the real UNPB shape in Unified UNP:

attachicon.gifBS2vsUNPB.jpg

CT77 Push slide is actually much closer to unpb with a couple tweaks than that is, whomever did it wasn't really even close.

Well here's my very first attempt at crafting my personal custom body in Bodyslide. I'm so new to this so please be gentle. This is Delilah, my Ningheim girl. The armor is Blood Raven (which I think is beautiful). I hope you like it. I'm sorry about the UI, I forgot to disable it before taking these.

I didn't go too crazy with proportions, I mostly edited the breasts, hips, thighs and smoothed out the calves as well as plumped up the behind a bit.

oWAfWlt.jpg   UhE7Nbc.jpg  OPJN1Wm.jpg  OPJN1Wm.jpg

C-BodyOne.xml

Guest privateuser99

there is my preset....

for remodelled armor // for pregnancy possibility // + Trepleen-Daie HDT CBBE body + Vagina2.0 + XPMSE v2.33 Collision XML

its for caliente curvy edition

most of parts of clothers removed.... some kept to have them some clothes...

09 - Preset.rar

This preset is based on guk's SEFAP v1.0. Well the lower part at least is - and even that grew a little.

Just see for yourself an decide if it's your cuppa tea. :P

post-151055-0-44464900-1423213062_thumb.gif post-151055-0-79532300-1423213069_thumb.jpg post-151055-0-74436400-1423213064_thumb.jpg

Click the left picture for an overview of breast sizes.

The armor used is the great Tembtra Thief Armor by Deserter X. Sadly with the supplied BodySlide files some clipping occurs with my preset. Thus I made two different ones to compensate for the clipping. Feel free to ask for them if you want to use the Tembtra set.

Here is another one from the front in different light:

post-151055-0-29857000-1423213067_thumb.jpg

HeyLenaick 2.0.xml

2015-02-07 - Updated S.E.F.A.P. to v1.10

• 1 new Clothing & Armor Preset: C - ZeroG
  • 2 new PushUp Presets
  • MangaNipples Removed (there are enough presets already)

Explanation for new preset names:

• N - Realistic = "MediumNipples" OLD
  • C - ZeroG = NEW
  • P - PushUp = "AltPushUpBigger" OLD
  • P - PushUp PLUS+ = NEW
  • P - PushUp_ALT1 = "ExtremePushup" OLD
  • P - PushUp_ALT2 = NEW

See the main post for usage info and images.

edit:
Oh and i'm working on an alternative SEFAP version that uses an improved 0-weight body from JBAW.
Reason one, i started missing the cuter look of JBAW-0.
Reason two, at the same time i got bored of the rather androgynous look of SEFAP below ~0.2 weight.

Given the overall popularity of the original SEFAP, i'll probably keep supporting both versions.
Currently trying to iron out animation problems of the JBAW 0.41 sliders, hopefully it will be finished later tonight.
In the meantime, you may want to check out my Guide: Muscle Texture Changer Mods to optimize that body :)

Previews:

Gq0hdQx.png

pzEyg4r.png

nIT46U7.png

PFKaoIO.png

TdnDy7B.png

ujZ7teb.png

A37BruJ.png

The Angel Goddess v3.2.5

Updated on 6/9/2015

This is a gif

post-33579-0-62548900-1433902774_thumb.gif

post-33579-0-86896600-1433982745_thumb.jpgpost-33579-0-65211100-1433982748_thumb.jpgpost-33579-0-98000300-1433982749_thumb.jpg

just to let ya know the wedding dress was buggy cause of the pinup poser mod i was useing

The Bodyslide mods im useing are

OCR - Omnisway Clothing Replacer - CBBE BodySlide BBP TBBP by wavion2 http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/49286/?

SKYRIM Enhanced -High polygons- CBBE and bodyslide support by s666 http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/59960/?

The Skin i used was Fair Skin Complexion by HHaleyy http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/51602/?

The Download is Here

The Angel Goddess (Extra Large Size) v3.2.5.xml

The Angel Goddess (Large Size) v3.2.5.xml

The Angel Goddess (Medium Size) v3.2.5.xml

The Angel Goddess (Small Size) v3.2.5.xml

The Angel Goddess v3.2.5.rar

installation

install using NMM or pick the size you want and put the xml file in

Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderPresets

(in order to see it in game you have to build the body in the BodySlide program and pick the preset so ya)

important information

if you have ugly body textures make shure you have DIMONIZED UNP female body as the bace if you going to use UUNP and if your useing CBBE you have to have Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition as the bace body

i like to add that my preset also works for UUNP too, if it dont show up (this also applies too cbbe and outfits too) all you have to do is resave the preset. a box will pop up with check boxs, check all the boxs and save, make shure you save it as the same name. the default name that gets put there is CustomPreset and you dont want that cause if you allready have somthing called CustomPreset it will overwrite it.

post-33579-0-28539100-1444406309_thumb.jpg

Tip: click on Da pics bra to make themz bigger

Edited by Rex89

Hi guys, it's my first post here, hope you enjoy

http :// oi58 . tinypic . com/ b6f1ao . jpg

http :// oi61 . tinypic . com/ 250qcch . jpg

http :// oi62 . tinypic . com/ 34yqrr6 . jpg

xml

http :// www . mediafire . com/download/ 0xed0wgdwt5dld2/CBBEEAPreset . xml

Uh.

You do know it's totally okay to post links on this site, right?  You're not gonna get banned for it.  This isn't 4chan, you don't have to separate the fuck out of your URLs. 

Uh.

You do know it's totally okay to post links on this site, right?  You're not gonna get banned for it.  This isn't 4chan, you don't have to separate the fuck out of your URLs. 

No, he will need a few posts before he can post link.

Oh, that's kind of shitty.  If I were him I'd have gone and wasted some posts in the less important subforums to meet the requirement before trying to post something like this. 

Basic Forum Usage 101 right here.