IGNORED

BA DOOOOSH

roriki

And then there was a Roriki.

Hi peoples, hows it going?

Found this site while being perverted and searching for naughty mods for skyrim.

Gotta say, after reading the rant thread and a few others entirely, I think I'm gonna like it here. You guys and gals all seem like genuinely nice people- a rarity out here in the gigantic wasteland that is the internet these days.

Anyway, to type little, but say a lot;

- I'm a guy

- I live in the UK

- I'm 23

- I like boobs, and butts, and... well you get the idea.

- I'm awesome

Aaaand I'll see if I can't find a recent pic and upload it to the "show yourself" thread some time.

Welcome to LoversLab. :)

Yeah, I like this place too. We generally do try to help each other out here. This place has also become sort of a "second home" for modders working on big projects like CLS (Claudia's Little Secret) for Oblivion, and Sexout for Fallout. Skyrim is still new so there's probably not enough mods for it yet but for sure many of us will be keeping tabs on them and share if possible.

Thanks HentaiGnome (crazy image in my head now... garden gnomes being tentacled xD)

Yeah, I had a quick scan through the other fourms for the games, and damn if it didn't make me want to reinstall them just to try some of the mods hehe.

I am patient, and if the mods already made for the other games are anything to go by, I've got great things to look forward to.

Welcome! ^_^/)

This place is awesome' date=' It has mods for almost any Fetish imaginable. :3

[/quote']

Not too many mods for foot fetishists though.

Still a great website though.

I'm pretty sure that lovers with extra animations (With PK I think... IDK Forgot) Got 1 or 2 animations with footjobs..

But that's for Oblivion, I know Fallout has that 'footing' animation

Welcome! ^_^/)

This place is awesome' date=' It has mods for almost any Fetish imaginable. :3

[/quote']

Not too many mods for foot fetishists though.

Still a great website though.

I'm pretty sure that lovers with extra animations (With PK I think... IDK Forgot) Got 1 or 2 animations with footjobs..

But that's for Oblivion, I know Fallout has that 'footing' animation

I mean to make feet look awesome, and not blocky as fuck. I prefer white and lightly colored nail polish on my bitches' feet.

Archived