switched bodytype..but how to?

sikamikanico78

so i swithced my bodyslided custom cbbe body to another customized cbbe body...and i am using allans bbp armor pack witch supports bodyslided cbbe bodies... the thing is that when i wear an armor it maintains the old custom body insted of the new...

any tips how to fix this?

shall i deactivate the armor pack mod and reactivate it? or something more tricky?

Armor are based on only body type it has been build for.

Changing body type will has no effect to the armor, you have to find armor for the new body type you use and install it over the existing one.

Otherwise, you have to use new release Bodyslide/Outfit Slide.  I think there are a few guide in its topic.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24246-bodyslide-20-and-outfit-studio-out-now/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24385-outfit-studiobodyslide-2-cbbe-conversions/

well TnTTnT thats not that case cause allans bbp armor pack is designed to detect your bodyslided body and automaticaly aply it to the armors of the pack...

cause when i first installed it all the armors were automaticaly shped at my custom bodyslided body...

and when i switched body type they switched automaticaly again... i jsut dont remember if i have to do anything particular

sikamikanico78 you have the same idea that I had...

I am currently converting Alan's BBP mod to TBBP Bodyslide over on this thread.

The reason why it switches back is because armors in skyrim come packaged with a body, so what's really happening is your body gets swapped with the body that the armor came packed with.

If you want to have working armor with alan's bbp pack, refer to the thread above, it also contains a guide i wrote for how to convert the armors yourself on page 7,

Maybe I should just make a thread about this lol...

Archived